• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

mew 2000

Shiny Celebi
What about doing the matches on showdown instead of on our 3ds's?

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
As Lynx already stated this is indeed Wifi only, sorry!

As far as double battles go, you could always ask the leader if they are willing to do doubles, some of us have multiple teams so they may have a doubles team. Can't hurt to ask them.

And finally the tournament begins a week from today so please sign up if you are interested!

Open for battles (2hours) Pm me when ready

Doctor_DraX

Challenger Name: DraX
Friend Code: 3153-5105-5897
Favourite Tier: They keep moving around Pokemon :( I'll say RU at the moment though.
Time Zone: US Central
Other things you may want us to know: Heatah Fajita is cool

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Challenger Name: DraX
Friend Code: 3153-5105-5897
Favourite Tier: They keep moving around Pokemon :( I'll say RU at the moment though.
Time Zone: US Central
Other things you may want us to know: Heatah Fajita is cool

Welcome! Feel free to challenge any of the leaders at your convenience. The best way to contact them is to pm them.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Giving the thread a tiny love tap but I do have something to post.

As we get closer to Sun and Moon's release the site is bound to get increased activity. Because of that I am hoping that the league will pick up too. As of late I've not pushed too much on people posting here to show their activity, but as we get closer, I will need to know who is still around and active. And so, come the end of July I will be PMing all current leaders to check on their status.

Wego

WeCounting Stars
Giving the thread a tiny love tap but I do have something to post.

As we get closer to Sun and Moon's release the site is bound to get increased activity. Because of that I am hoping that the league will pick up too. As of late I've not pushed too much on people posting here to show their activity, but as we get closer, I will need to know who is still around and active. And so, come the end of July I will be PMing all current leaders to check on their status.

Active post I hope so because the level active has gone down but yeah I'm still alive and kicking.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Active post!
Just been busy getting Teams ready for different things, but now its done. Anyways, Normal Gym is always open, just VM/PM to set up your challenge.

Leader Name: Charizard_Rulez84
Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103
Requested Type: Fire my fave type :)
Badge Name: Volcano Badge
Battle Style: Singles
Time Zone: gmt -5

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
apologize guys for the drift away from the forums been super busy >.< I will become more active again for the grass gym will ev train my last member and open the grass gym up soon. I need to finish hatching these batches of fletchling eggs though that I left off shiny hunting >.>

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Leader Name: Charizard_Rulez84
Friend Code: 1848-2888-8103
Requested Type: Fire my fave type :)
Badge Name: Volcano Badge
Battle Style: Singles
Time Zone: gmt -5

Accepted. If you have a team ready then we will have a test battle. :3

With our new leader, the Normal gym that Djsummers was in control of will now be retired.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Accepted. If you have a team ready then we will have a test battle. :3

With our new leader, the Normal gym that Djsummers was in control of will now be retired.

My Gym :'(
Back to the Pokemon League for me!

GlimpseOfAPast

Challenger Name: GlimpseOfAPast (Or just Glimpse is fine lol)
Friend Code: 1951 - 1777 - 1885
Favourite Tier: OU
Time Zone: Pacific
Other things you may want us to know: My Wi-Fi is really bad. Usually it's pretty good but still sucks here and there. I'm just getting back into battling and figured why not try out this little league.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
I'm still alive.
A question I had was, how will this league transition to 7th gen? I'm quite curious about that.

Excellent question. Those of us who are able to get the gen 7 games are, obviously, able to take on other opponents who are also in the new gen. But we can't expect that all people will be able to get the new games right away, so I would ask that the leaders keep their gen 6 team intact incase any new opponents who arrive in the league do not have Sun or Moon. At some point, all the leaders will have to have Sun or Moon, but I will grant some time for the leaders to either get it or decide that they won't and then we will seek a replacement leader. With Christmas being a month after the release, I'll likely make the deciding time January or February to give people time.

Also welcome Glimpse! Feel free to pm any of the leaders you see in the first post to a battle!

LynxForte

The Phoenix
Just a question, in the rules it says that this league is only for 6th gen(ORAS), does XY count as 6th generation? thanks ^^

It is, but there are megas that are in ORAS that are not in XY, so depending on the leader, they may not want to battle you because it would require that they build a new team.

Status
Not open for further replies.