• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now you know if I wouldn't have missed Garchomp to finish him off before I cleaned up I would've won that match or if my Talonflame was faster for reasons I'm not at liberty to discuss haha. **** I almost had you! I'm def putting that battle on Youtube si keep it up. That was fun.

You missing was part of my plan.. you might want to do some research on why you miss Garchomp in the sand.
you only got a kills cause Venusaur is my fav pokemon.. Just wanted to see what it can do.. would've finish you of under 10turns.. no sweat.
You almost had me? My team wasn't even my top 5.. relax yourself, find yourself a teacher and come back..
I even broke the rules by fighting you as am a E4 and you don't have 8 badges. calm down

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Silence I'm not appreciating the attitude and the fact that you are heckling our leaders. Most if not all of our leaders are willing to work around someone who only has XY, but as far as know only one of us is not using Ruby or Sapphire. If you want to challenge the league then you are more than welcome to, but watch your words, I do not tolerate insults and the like here.

Silence27trey

Um...Im kidding. You may misunderstand my enthusiasm for something else but luckily I'm used to it by now. I had planned on going to get Sapphire just to battle y'all out of courtesy but there are battles outside of a Pokemon game. Check out my avatar. I can't help who I am, DJ Summers thanks for your patience and Artorious thanks for the experience but, if you can't handle a couple of jokes or some passion, we're probably done here. I'm most likely the calmest person you'll meet but often misunderstood for something else. Eh...I kinda thought we were becoming friends. Take it easy.

Silence27trey

So...hate to double post but I thought it was important to let you guys know that I had gotten Omega Ruby and am working towards challenging the gyms. I hope to have a lot of fun, make new friends, and learn/experience new strategies.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
So...hate to double post but I thought it was important to let you guys know that I had gotten Omega Ruby and am working towards challenging the gyms. I hope to have a lot of fun, make new friends, and learn/experience new strategies.

There should be an option at the bottom right of your post, allowing you to edit. It helps not to double post.

Silence27trey

Yeah well y'all made me mad so I decided to not even get Dapphire...I got Ruby instead. I...like Groudon.

And I just learned how to edit so I could correct my mispell on Sapphire.

Sapphire*

Thank you.

*bows out*

Thank you thank you.

I'll be here all night!

Last edited:

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Ok everyone we have a new tournament in the works, this time we are collaborating with the TEF league. You can thank Fairywitch for this one.

Wc43KoJ.png

TEF League/Guild and Pokegyms presents a new tournament which we will be honoring the new sun and moon release in November. This tournament will consist of using pokemon that use the moon stone or sun stone in your teams to battle all pokemon are welcomed excepted ubers.

Hosted By Tef League/Guild and combined with Pokegyms

Deadline: tba when thread is approved

Rules:

1.) All battles must be done in singles
2.) you must pick 3 pokemon that use the moon stone or sun stone to evolve the other 3 is your wildcard pickings.
List of Moon Stone and Sun Stone Pokemon Participants:
Clefable
Wigglytuff
Sunflora
Blossom
Nidoking
Nidoqueen
Delcatty
Musharna
Whimscott
Lilligant
Heliolisk

3.)All teirs except ubers are welcomed to the tournament ^_^
4.) you must report all your matches here on the thread.
5.) All battles must be done on ORAS or XY game cartiages NO SHOWDOWN
6.) Have Fun​

Silence27trey

Ah...don't have the team fir it, yet. Got a LOT of training to do ha

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Challenger Name:Conquer Phoenix
Friend Code:5129-2125-8919
Favourite Tier:OU
Time Zone:-4
Other things you may want us to know: Free

Welcome to the league! Feel free to pm/vm any of the leaders you see in the first post to battle.

Also a thread has been made for the new tournament but a date has not yet been set so stay tuned.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
what did I miss from my last post which reading pages after this one >.> anyway yes I edited the date for the tournament and as a update for my grass gym team sorry I didn't get to that one pokemon ev trained yet because I got my photoshop back and doing art again for my shop but I may ev train that last pokemon for grass gym tommorow ^_^

Silence27trey

I'll have to sit that tournament out looks like :/

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
I'll have to sit that tournament out looks like :/

Tournaments are fun here, they're all Theme Based, of some sort.

Also the Ground Gym I will be opening up for Challengers, until otherwise said so.

EDIT:

Ground Team Building is currently undergoing, I'll be sure to post when its ready for Challengers.

Last edited:

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Just a heads up for everyone. Though Fairywitch's tournament is still ongoing, there will be another tournament coming up right after it! This one is not sponsored by the league but since it will be for the general public I'm announcing it here as well. We did this one a long time ago but people got very creative, its the Pick Your Own Theme tournament! It will likely begin on August 6th so if you are interested keep your eyes peeled for the thread.

Seanferno

PokeGyms Owner
Holy crap this is still a thing? I was the old leader, look around page 11. Its cool that this came so far.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Yep its still a thing xD A little slow at the moment but we LIIIIIIVVVVEEEEEE.

And just as a heads up the tournament I mentioned previously may be pushed back a week, but we'll have to see.

Open for friendly battles Pm me when ready! (1Hour)

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Ground Gym is Open!!

Status
Not open for further replies.