• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
With the tournament over, we now look to the future! I have several new ideas, and I know other leagues do as well, so if not here, try to be active in the tournaments to get the rust off before Sun and Moon get here.

Challenge: Charizard_Rulez84(Fire Gym Leader) VS Challenger The Original Wizard
Result: Leader Won 3-0
Good game, that was fun, was some crits on 2 of my mons resulting in them fainting and one crit on his basically resulting in his fainting, but that's Pokemon for ya lol, I lived on 7hp with my Zard and was able to beat his last 3 mons GG look forward to another battle sometime :)

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Ground & Grass Gym's are open upon request today!

Challenge: Grass Leader DJSummers vs Challenger DragonTamer
result: Win 2 - 0
Good Game! Was a very tough battle to endure. I need to surely revamp this team a bit to cover more.

Last edited:

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Challenge: Leader Dj vs DT (Grass)
result: my loss 0-2
This was basically a battle to relieve some stress. Went back and forth a while but ultimately my mega couldn't defeat one of his pokemon. Oh well it was fun

Challenge: Charizard_Rulez84(Fire Gym Leader) VS Challenger The Original Wizard
Result: Leader Won 2-0
Good game, I got a 2-0 win this time, I had a feeling he would prepair for my mega in our first battle so I switched and did ok, he was para for a few turns but I was burned twice the 2nd burn didn't matter it was in his last attack and took my mon down with poison either way was a fun match I look forward to another match another day :D

With that I will open fire gym up if any challengers would like to battle

The Original Wizard

Magic *snort snort*
[REDACTED] - Removed the battle video due to my gym team being shown.

After talking to dragontamer about it for the last couple days i've decided to put in an application:

Leader Name: The Original Wizard (IGN: Sapphire)
Friend Code: 0834-3334-8468
Requested Type: Poison
Badge Name: Corrosion Badge
Battle Style: Singles + Doubles
Time Zone: +0

Last edited:

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
After talking to dragontamer about it for the last couple days i've decided to put in an application:

Leader Name: The Original Wizard (IGN: Sapphire)
Friend Code: 0834-3334-8468
Requested Type: Poison
Badge Name: Corrosion Badge
Battle Style: Singles + Doubles
Time Zone: +0

Accepted! I'll update the front page with our new leader tomorrow!

Last edited:
Challenge: The Original Wizard(poison gym leader) vs. Charizard_Rulez84
Result: challenger won 6-0
It was a fun battle despite my win, I had a feeling he bring some of the poison mons he had while challenging my gym and brought them and i wasn't sure how I would do, I just threw a bunch of mons I had EV'd I didn't change moves on them, his team is solid I just happen to have a real fat mega I used here which I hadn't used in awhile, either way GG I look forward to battling again :)
Guess that's my first badge? Someone can correct me I remember we reset but I dunno

The Original Wizard

Magic *snort snort*
Varifying for Charizard_Rulez84, they did win.

Their team simply checked everyone on mine hahaha, an electric type for my flying, steel type for my grass/poison as well as 2 psychics for my poisons, i had no chance in hell hahahaha
Still it was a good battle! i tried my best but i simply couldn't stand up to such damage!

Oh and poison Gym is open for the next couple hours.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
It is your first won badge since the reset Charizard, I've added it in.

I'm happy to see that people are battling again, with luck Sun and Moon will help increase our activity some more!

Thanks for letting me know DT! Yah I think with sun/moon there should be plenty of battles they've basically revealed a bunch of mons so I'm sure there are over 100 new mons not counting the alolan forms, on a side note I just pray megas are still around be sad if they are gone my Zard go back to being in the NU tier never to be seen in OU again

The Original Wizard

Magic *snort snort*
It is your first won badge since the reset Charizard, I've added it in.

I'm happy to see that people are battling again, with luck Sun and Moon will help increase our activity some more!

I'm sure it will, every year the forums go cold until the next game comes out, then they explode with life for a few months, rinse and repeat hehe.

Challenge: The Original Wizard VS Skullbash
Result: 3-0 (my win)
Was a good battle! When gyarados used dragon dance and got a moxie boost i thought i was in trouble, sadly they brought a poison stall team to a fight with a poison gym leader, in their defense they thought i was the ghost leader... which i am regretting i didn't pick hahaha

Poison Gym closed for the night, see you tomorrow!

Last edited:
Thanks for letting me know DT! Yah I think with sun/moon there should be plenty of battles they've basically revealed a bunch of mons so I'm sure there are over 100 new mons not counting the alolan forms, on a side note I just pray megas are still around be sad if they are gone my Zard go back to being in the NU tier never to be seen in OU again

I'm pretty sure they won't remove mega stones entirely, it wouldn't make much sense after all the hype

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Like Helio said I imagine they will be around, even if we don't get new ones. Something that changed battles in such a way wouldn't be tossed out....I hope.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Going to try and build a second Ground Team, as well as update my Grass Team and I should be able to open up both for Gym Battles.

Status
Not open for further replies.