• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Except Ground gym isn't a thing

It is a thing, Cutty's Gym shouldn't be on the list as he retired for now, and I believe Dircio has also.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
I am going through the leaders we have at the moment, I just haven't really done too much updating juuuuust yet. I hope to tackle it tonight when I get a minute to do so.

edit: I had a minute so I just did it. I also decided that I'll take up another gym myself in order to make it a full 8 until Cutty and Dircio return (if they do) I haven't decided which one yet, but I'm leaning towards my old Fighting gym position.

Last edited:

The Original Wizard

Magic *snort snort*
Challenge: The Original Wizard VS Skullbash
Outcome: 5-0 (my loss)
It was a good battle but i brought the wrong team, while trying out a new team i had completely forgotten to put taunt on my crobat resulting in entry hazards and buffs for days, i just couldn't stack up to their beefy pokemon after that, i learned my lesson though, always have a taunt at the ready.

Congratulations Skullbash i present to you the Corrosion badge!:
z2vC8kS.png

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Challenge: Ground Leader DJSummers VS Challenger Skullbash
Result: Challenger Win 1 - 0
Good game, had no counter for one of his Pokemon and I knew it would've ultimately won in the end.

Challenge: Grass Leader DJSummers VS Challenger Skullbash
Result: Leader Win 4 - 0
Good game, my team was able to do its thing and gain the win it needed.

The Original Wizard

Magic *snort snort*
Hey, Since i can't sleep i may as well open the gym for a while.

Poison Gym - Closed!
Remember the battle style for this gym is doubles!

EDIT: Closed the gym now, no interest from challengers last night.

Last edited:

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Just as a note, theres a new tournament in the tournament thread! Its a vgc style tournament so its not the way we normally play, but if it interests you make sure to check it out!

I know I stated it prior but I have decided that I will be taking up the Fighting gym. I don't have a team prepared juuuust yet but once I do I'll amend the op with my info.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Ground & Grass Gym's are open, VM me for a challenge!!

CLOSED

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Ground & Grass Gym's are Open!! VM/PM for a challenge!

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Alrighty guys, here is our next tournament!

dragontamer44722%20middle%20banner%20png_zpsugpzl6xk.png

For this tournament, you have to create a team made solely of pokemon that have not fully evolved. In order to make things interesting, certain non evolved pokemon will not be permitted. Those pokemon are Chansey, Doublade, Gligar, and Porygon 2. The reason they are being excluded is because they are in tiers above RU, and as such a bit overpowered. Pokémon that do not evolve at all, for example Absol, Shuckle, etc, can't be used. Pokémon in tiers RU and under can be used, including Little Cup pokemon should you decide to use them. Aaaaand finally, this is going to be a Smogon Singles tournament on PS

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
Alrighty guys, here is our next tournament!

dragontamer44722%20middle%20banner%20png_zpsugpzl6xk.png

For this tournament, you have to create a team made solely of pokemon that have not fully evolved. In order to make things interesting, certain non evolved pokemon will not be permitted. Those pokemon are Chansey, Doublade, Gligar, and Porygon 2. The reason they are being excluded is because they are in tiers above RU, and as such a bit overpowered. Pokémon that do not evolve at all, for example Absol, Shuckle, etc, can't be used. Pokémon in tiers RU and under can be used, including Little Cup pokemon should you decide to use them. Aaaaand finally, this is going to be a Smogon Singles tournament on PS

I take it ferroseed is banned as well?

And scyther should probably be banned as well.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector

Cutty

Forever now
But she says the other evolutions in RU are banned so logically ferroseed should be banned as well.

Scyther n Ferro are NU/PU so they're fine. Chansey/Porygon2/Gligar are OU/UU above RU.

I'm interested to join btw :)

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
I'll be a little clearer, Pokémon in the RU tier and below can be used. I mainly did it this way so that people would use pokemon that typically never see the light of day like Grovyle, Charmeleon, etc. I didn't want to see Chansey and Doublade everywhere xD

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
So excuse the double post, but I can finally say something I haven't said in forever.....

Fighting gym is closed now. Dinner time!

Challenge: leader Dt vs Lf
result: My loss 0-1
It felt good to have a gym battle that wasn't flying for once xD I think my own stupidity killed me this time but who knows xp

Challenge: Leader Dt vs Dj
result: My loss 0-2
Another close one. the High jump kick miss really bit me in the butt. Dunno if that one hit mattered but it still stank T_T

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Ground & Grass Gym's are open!! PM/VM for challenge!

Challenge: Leader dragontamer vs Challenger DJSummers
Result: My Win 1 - 0
Was a good close game. I got stuck on 1 Pokemon that wore down most of my team, in the end I only had 1 Pokemon who I knew could've won it, and it almost lost it from a miss.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.