• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Fighting

Bank Ball Collector
So excuse the double post, but I can finally say something I haven't said in forever.....

Fighting gym is open! Pm me :3

Challenge: leader Dt vs Lf
result: My loss 0-1
It felt good to have a gym battle that wasn't flying for once xD I think my own stupidity killed me this time but who knows xp

Confirming gg.

Opponent could have and should have won but it was fun none the less.

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Fighting gym closed

And our new tournament thread is up too, so go check it out!

Challenge: Leader DT vs Cutty
result: My loss 0-4 I think.
Basically lost because I walked into a lot of obviously plays that I didn't forsee. Although I do see that I don't have an incredibly solid answer for a certain pokemon so I'll have to amend that.

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Ground & Grass Gym's are open, PM/VM for Challenge.

EDIT: Both Gyms are still Open Upon Request

Challenge: Grass Leader DJSummers VS Challenger Charizard_Rulez84
Result: Challenger Win 1 - 0
Good game. That paralysis at the end just had to do what it did. And I knew I should've made that switch instead of staying in for the T-Wave.

Challenge: Fire Leader Charizard_Rulez84 VS Challenger DJSummers
Result: Challenger Win 2 - 0
Good game, I was lucky to get my SR's up and keep them there.

Last edited:
Fire gym open for a bit :)

Confirming are match
Challenge: Grass Leader DJSummers VS Challenger Charizard_Rulez84
Result: Challenger Win 1 - 0
Was a fun match! Very close 1-0 my win, he got para like 3 times at the end allowing me to pick up the win with my chansey, I rushed a few items before the match and put mewtwo x rather then char x :/ but either way GG DJ I look forward to more battles with u soon :) 2 badges now for me hopefully more soon!

Last edited:

littlemakar

Rising Champion
Challenger Name: Littlemakar
Friend Code: 4871-4114-4593
Favourite Tier: OJU
Time Zone: Est (US and Canada)
Other things you may want us to know: I challenge other facebook pokemon leagues as well ^^

Challenge: Charizard_Rulez84 vs. DJSummers
Result: Challenger win 2-0
Was a good game, those rocks are a killer vs me no matter what I do :/ either way GG DJ :)

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Fighting gym open a little while.

Battle: Leader DT vs Charizard Rulez
result: loss 0-...3 I think it was?
We had one battle prior to this one and I won that one, but I played kinda dumb this time so its my own fault xD

Last edited:
Confirming my 2 matches with DT, I lost first game 4-0 won 2-0 2nd game

Battle: Leader dragontamer44722(Fighting Gym) vs. Challenger Charizard_Rulez84
Result: 2-0 Challenger win(game 2)
She had a really great team, I heavily underestimated a few of her mons especially in game 1, her Mega is much stronger then I thought even in are game 2 match, GG's though was fun I look forward to battling you again sometime :)

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
Challenger Name: Littlemakar
Friend Code: 4871-4114-4593
Favourite Tier: OJU
Time Zone: Est (US and Canada)
Other things you may want us to know: I challenge other facebook pokemon leagues as well ^^

I completely missed your post! Welcome to the league :D Feel free to challenge any of the leaders you see on the first page :3

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I feel a bit odd because I keep not getting that last pokemon done to open up grass gym >.< I have been busy with things so haven't had the chance tbh so hopefully when sun and moon comes around I promise to be more active for my gym here. I am sorry dt for being a bad leader >.< I plan on making a second grass team as well for back up changes so after I ev train that one pokemon, I will start on the second team. I plan on seeing how the new pokemon in sun and moon work and maybe have them on the team later on.

mapijs

Challenger Name: Mapijs
Friend Code: 2509-2353-8829
Favourite Tier: OU
Time Zone: GMT +1
Other things you may want us to know: using pokemon of OU and below

also, i use pokemon Y, do the gyms have it written somewhere wherever or not they are oras only or something?

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Also, I use Pokemon Y, do the gyms have it written somewhere wherever or not they are ORAS only or something?

Don't worry, my teams work for XY Players, although when requesting a Gym Match, letting them know ahead of time helps them make sure they have a team ready for you.

Challenge: Ground Leader DJSummers VS Challenger Charizard_Rulez84
Result: Leader Win 1 - 0
Good game, that counter-strategy team was perfect.

Confirming DJ's win, I might have had that if I let keldeo go down my mistake, I will correct it next time, I knew exactly what he would do and switch into on almost every switch he did, GG though 3rd time is a charm :p

On that Fire gym is open

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Ground & Grass Gym's are open!

Good game, played very carelessly with my Mega and cost it to faint before it could do anything. In the end, hax determined the match as my crits decided to jump right on in, but a bit too late.

Last edited:
Confirming are battle
Good game, I brought a team to face his other team and was surprised I won, his mega fainted to mine without any attacks in the game, I got a burn at the end might have sealed it but he got a crit on mine, either way was a fun match GG DJ took me 3 tries to win your a great battler!

dragontamer44722

Pokegyms Owner
So this was something I was contemplating for a while, and with Sun and Moon coming out with the potential for a new style of league, I thought about making this league conform to Sun/Moon. Of course we don't know if there are the standard 8 gyms yet, but if there isn't, I'd like to try and bring some new life to the league by switching it up. Is this something that you all would be interested in?

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
So this was something I was contemplating for a while, and with Sun and Moon coming out with the potential for a new style of league, I thought about making this league conform to Sun/Moon. Of course we don't know if there are the standard 8 gyms yet, but if there isn't, I'd like to try and bring some new life to the league by switching it up. Is this something that you all would be interested in?

That would be great, I'd like to see what you have planned to do with the League, and how it'll differ from what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.