• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeGyroid's Fusion Sprites Shop for Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeGyroid

Master of my website
As you might not know, I do Pokemon fusion sprites. I put them up on my Pokegyroid's Website. But here are some examples:
http://www.majhost.com/gallery/TomRoid/Pokemon-Fusions/pokeswap.bmp
http://www.majhost.com/gallery/TomRoid/Pokemon-Fusions/pringles_rice_lagends.bmp
If you don't know what fusion sprites are, search it on YouTube.
The other day, I was doing a fusion when I had an idea. Instead of doing a second "batch" of fusions for me website, I could ask people on a forum or something for what they want to see. And what better forum than Serebii?
RULES:
. All posting & requesting rules apply.
. This is for legends only, but there are exceptions:;059;;149;;248;;376;;373;;448;;479-h;;479-s;;479-c;;479-f;;479;;479-w;;445;;038;;201-a;
OK, so just request & yours could be in!

Last edited:

junpearl63

their rooms
Okay, first request! Can I get a legendary fusion, Shaymin and Arcanine, take Shaymin as base. You choose which form of shaymin is best for you.

PokeGyroid

Master of my website
Last edited:

Lucario_1914

It'll destroy us all
Could I maybe see lucario as base with arcanine?

PokeGyroid

Master of my website
Last edited:

Lucario_1914

It'll destroy us all
Thanks its awesome

Torosiken

This is a title.
things you need to know
1. I think you must save as png
2. Make it smaller
3. request torchic+pichu
4. notify me with vm if done xD
5. thaanks~ xD

Last edited:

PokeGyroid

Master of my website
Torosiken, your request is denied. Soz, but this is for L's & the exceptions.

PokeGyroid

Master of my website

PokeGyroid

Master of my website

col_serra

<------ is hot!
can i has a fusion
Base: ferigatr
Other Pokemon: robot

so like a cyborb gatr

PokeGyroid

Master of my website
col serra, I'm deniying your request. Soz, but:
Ferigatr? Unless you mean Ferraligator who's not a accepted pokemon for this shop, There's no such pokemon.
Robot is not a Pokemon. This is a pokemon fusion sprite. If you want a robot-ized version of Ferraligator you're looking in the wrong shop.

salby

hey pokegyroid can you please make me a scratch sprite. make it a electric and flying type. Thankyou

Status
Not open for further replies.