• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokehumans: Sign Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

wιɴтerвreezeѕrυle

dαrĸpαw ιѕɴ'т αмυѕed
On many forums I've been on, the term Pokehuman was called Ginjinka. In this RPG, though, they will be called Pokehumans.
Many years ago, an evil orginization that called themselves Team Shadow formed. They tried to take over Johto, but were defeated by a group of people. Now, almost 30 years later, Team Shadow is back. They kidnapped the children of the ones who defeated them origionally, and morphed them with one of their pokemon. The children (and teenagers) banded togeather, though, and escaped into the woods near Eturack City, where Team Shadow HQ is. What happens next? Thats for you to decide.
All Serebii.net rules, plus forum rules.
No double posting.
If you want your character to be morphed with a legendary pokemon, pm me.
Pokehuman:
Name:
Pokemon morphed with:
Appearance:
Other:

Team Shadow:
Name:
Reason for joining T.S.:
Appearance:
Other:
I'll post my characters soon enough, but until then, happy RPing!
Winter

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
I so would've joined this (I have plenty of Gijinka Pokehuman characters to choose from.) if it weren't for the fact that the plot must be 400 words minimum. (This does not include rules and other extra stuff. That's the rules here.)

Could you please edit before a mod sees this and locks it.

[URL="http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=415090]The rules, contrary to popular belief, not all RPG forums are the same.[/URL]

Also, why must everything be in spoiler tags?

Last edited:

Hypno12

Looking at Dartfrogs
Pokehuman:
Name: John Calvin
Pokemon morphed with: Hypno
Appearance: John is a 5' 10" teenager with yellowish tan skin, sea green eyes, white hair, jeans, and a Tshirt with a pendulum on it.
Other: John is a nice guy, who sometimes makes people slightly sleepy when he is around, he is a talented magician, he also likes little kids alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.