• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokeislandguy's Pokeisland

pokeislandguy

Aside from the below (which is just a few highlights of what I have on offer) feel free to make requests and I'll see what I can do to help you. I'm happy to breed Pokemon for anyone who is looking for something specific to complete their dex.

LOOKING FOR:

* Darkrai (Any, but preferably English)
* Genesect
* Meloetta
* Shaymin
* Florges (Really struggling to get one for some reason...)
* Cresselia (English)
* Arceus (English)
* Petilil
* Liligant
* Archeops
* Eelektross
* Any interesting event Pokemon

OFFERING:

* Keldeo
* Red Gyrados
* Mewtwo (with Mewtonite Y)
* Kyogre
* Latias
* Latios
* Cresselia (Japanese)
* Arceus (Japanese)
* Rotom (of various forms)
* Shiny Blastoise
* Ho-oh
* Palkia
* Jirachi
* Zygarde
* Groudon
* Deoxys

EGG MOVES:

If you want an egg move Pokemon, frankly - I probably have it. Just ask.

Guiman

Abra Master
i can give you a petilil and the first evo of eelektross

SkullKidGod

Fire Emblem and Pokemon
I have a English Cresselia for trade. Im interested in the Mewtwo with the Mega Stone. Let me know if interested.

Quab

Hello! :)

I could trade you my Cresselia (English) and Archeops for your Deoxys. Let me know what you think?

Truucey

I am VERY interested in that Keldeo. I have a Shiny Cresselia I can trade you! It and Genesect are the two Pokemon I desperately am trying to get my paws on for the Pokedex.

FC: 0877-1956-4466