• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeKat248's Non Cloning 5th Gen Shiny Trade Shop

PokeKat248

ok RULES:
1) If you clone pokemon,DONT POST HERE
2) if you are offering hacks/cheats pokemon
3)Dont post anything perverted or EXTREMLY wrong
4)dont ask for hacks/clones
5)DONT offer cloning sevicies
6) YOU CAN OFFER CLONES but there condisder less valuable
7) dont post off topic or mean stuff YOU WILL GET BANNED from my shop
8) 5 strikes and youre out

5 strikes=per ban
advertising=per ban
harrasing how the shop runs=per ban
posting to often=2 strikes
spamming trolling=per ban
advertisng on purpuse to go to other peps shop=per ban (unless in sig)
other kinds of crap=1 strike
stealing pokemon from my shop=per ban

Confusious: per ban for advertsing in my shop
JuanLink: per ban for being confirmed a scammer

Itck:3 strikes 3 week ban
RulerofUnova:2strikes 2 week ban

SO i have lots of 5th gen shinies UNcloned so post youre shiny LEGIT UNCLONED pokemon here WARNING: some of my pokemon may be cloned and if you find out the pokemon is cloned i will trade back

Last edited:

PokeKat248

i have shiny:
venipede(2)
oshawott(3)GOOD OFFERS!
ferroseed
purrlion(3)
watchog
snivy(4)GOOD OFFERS!
karrablast(2)
archen
lillipup(2)
stunfisk
zora(4)GOOD OFFERS FOR THIS!
klink
tynamo
deerling(2)
pawnward(2)
rufflet(3)
bravary GOOD OFFERS!
elektross
musharma
giglath
boldore
tepig(2) GOOD OFFERS!
litwick
axew(3)
tranqill(2)
pidove
blitze
ducklett
swaddle
vanillite
joltick
drilbur
exadrill
denio(4)
sandile(2)
chillarmy
woobat
sigilyph
meinfoo(2)GOOD OFFERS!
druddgion
lilligant
scraggy
heatmor
kyreum(2)
Virizion(2)
colblaion
terekion ALL FOUR GOOD OFFERS!

im looking for shiny petil,cotonee,larvesta,and other good 5th gen shinies pm me offers

Blackacer

~Artist~
Interested In Shiny Oshawott , Shiny Snivy , Shiny Zorua. Visit my shop to see what interest u :) i have alot shiny legendary to offer

Afwan

<---Shiny Hunt!
im interested in ur shiny venipede , deino , axew , archen
i have shiny staraptor lugia purugly and mienshao

pm me their natures charesteristics.

xack

i would like your shiny axew, i can put up a shiny crobat and a few others pokes.

hey pokekat its funny how u dont want clones or pokemon that come from clones, how about telling the ppl here how u got the shiny cobalion and shiny terrakion? since i cloned them for u? lol

Confusious

Kimetsu no Yaiba. <3
Yeah, I don't see this shop lasting long, at least from a serious standpoint. The way you conduct your business is shady, to say the least, and from what I have seen, you're impossible to negotiate with.

Just my two cents.

mick_1232001

Would you be interested in gen 1-4 shinies? I am really interested in your shiny pawniard

If U Seek Amy

i am a god
Yes, I agree with Confusious... Sorry about that but it's true.

You're not very specific with what you offer, and you never seem to reply. The way you don't want clones, while it's most likely that most of your Pokemon are clones too.

Sorry, but I don't see how this shop will get anywhere.

trade shop

Yes, I agree with Confusious... Sorry about that but it's true.

You're not very specific with what you offer, and you never seem to reply. The way you don't want clones, while it's most likely that most of your Pokemon are clones too.

Sorry, but I don't see how this shop will get anywhere.

her pokemon are clones, i gave her the shiny cobalion+ terrakion after she ketp bothering me for them, and i cloned them so she is offering cloned pokemon

ltck

Shiny Sniper
You're lucky I haven't raised an issue in the reporting thread. A word of advice (if you haven't already seen it in my thread:)

PokeKat248: Nothing personal, since it's my fault for not checking to see if it was legit. But the fact that you continued to raise an argument AFTER I had POLITELY requested a trade-back really got on my nerves. Also, you asked for a legit Pokemon and traded me a hack in return. I'm aware that this happens, but that doesn't mean I'm going to just let it go. In the future, I would recommend that you don't go looking for legit Pokemon if you're just going to trade hacks. It'll mess up your reputation as a trader. :3

AfroKing

Street Brawlers CEO
I'm interested in ur Shiny Stunkfish, Shiny Axew, Shiny Feroseed, Shiny Deino and Shiny Drilbur. I can offer u a Shiny Lugia, Shiny Suicune and Shiny Rayquaza. Let me know if u are interested.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Don't post off-topic, people. If you think someone offers hacks post in the blacklist thread with proof, but don't argue here or advertise your own shops, etc.

Jerry Han

Death is upon you
i really want a shiny zorua i have a shiny togekiss and flygon