• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

pokeman95's sprites

pokeman95

back,stornger,better
i want to know if i am good at spriteing

goldfan

playing an ish game
NOt that I'm good at rating fan art, I just like looking at it. But i really LOVE that Voltisteel! It looks great!

Peter Quill

star-lord
Like above im not the best but

The fusions are well mixed together

is that thing a scratch Sprite? Youre gonna need some polishing touch ups

pokeman95

back,stornger,better
Like above im not the best but

The fusions are well mixed together

is that thing a scratch Sprite? Youre gonna need some polishing touch ups

ya i know i just need help on thouch ups..... but i would love to help you finish your chowdex:surfpika:

Inconspicuosaurus

Bone-ified dinosaur
Haunter/Dusknoir: A bit dark, and what's with the glowy bit, but OK.

Donphan/Rhyhorn: Not very different to a regular Donphan really, try using more Rhyhorn parts.

Is that a Heatran prevo? If so you have some good scratching ability, it just needs touching up - the lines for example are a bit jagged and also quite thick in places, apart from that, excellent.

Torterra/Venasaur: A bit C+Pish, try scratching parts a bit more.

Charizard/Machamp: Excellent.

Registeel/Voltorb: relly good, but the eye on the shoulder thing looks a bit wierd.

Entei/Moltres: Good, but the only thing you've brought across is the wings and they're a bit out of proportion ie: you could scratch them a bit bigger to make 'em look like they could actually carry it.

Verdict: Yeah, you are good at spriting, keep up the good work :D.

pokeman95

back,stornger,better
Haunter/Dusknoir: A bit dark, and what's with the glowy bit, but OK.

Donphan/Rhyhorn: Not very different to a regular Donphan really, try using more Rhyhorn parts.

Is that a Heatran prevo? If so you have some good scratching ability, it just needs touching up - the lines for example are a bit jagged and also quite thick in places, apart from that, excellent.

Torterra/Venasaur: A bit C+Pish, try scratching parts a bit more.

Charizard/Machamp: Excellent.

Registeel/Voltorb: relly good, but the eye on the shoulder thing looks a bit wierd.

Entei/Moltres: Good, but the only thing you've brought across is the wings and they're a bit out of proportion ie: you could scratch them a bit bigger to make 'em look like they could actually carry it.

Verdict: Yeah, you are good at spriting, keep up the good work :D.

ya thanks you are the only one who told me what icould change thanks and by the way the pre heatran was exposde tho be a new form