• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemans Perfect Pokemon Trade Booth

What should i RNG more of?

• Total voters

Pokemans man

magikarp trainer
Hello all
this shop has just started so it will be small to begin with but i will update it constantly as i get more shinys, legendarys and flawless pokemon.
Firstly follow the standard Serebii trade shop rules, i don't want to have a blacklist and also i absolutely do not tolerate hacks. All my pokemon (unless it specifically states so) are not hacks and are 100% legit with an OT of MATT, TID of 35205 and SID of 46805 (unless again if it states so). If i accidentally trade you a hack pm me and i will be happy to trade back.

SHOP STATUS
CLOSED/OPEN

I also take RNG requests, just ask
WHITELIST :D
rosierjay for letting me keep a shiny jirachi even when it might have not been hacked :D

Now as to how this trade shop works:
Spending points
1 point = an ordinary shiny
1 point also = an ordinary legendary
1 point also = a DW female
2 points = a flawless shiny
2 points also = a shiny legendary
2 points also = shiny DW
3 points = shiny DW Flawless
3 Points also = shiny legendary flawless

and to gain points:
anything on my major wants list = 5 points
anything on my wants list = 3 points
anything i want that matches my other wants specifications = 2 points
anything on my Minor wants list = 1 point

Owed points
no one at the moment

Just a note, I do NOT want any shinys that are not flawless. this may sound harsh but if i wanted them i could just rng for them. If you trade me a non flawless shiny (unless it's a legendary or DW) then i will demand a refund and you will get a warning. Also i do not want clones, it takes no effort to clone a pokemon and as all my shinys have taken effort this would be an unfair trade and you will be required to trade back and will receive a warning.

Now onto what I'm offering:

Shinys:

Metang lvl: 55
375.gif

Absol lvl: 50
absol_from_pokemon_black_and_white_shiny_sprite_by_pokemon_d_p_elite_4-d4y3h4h.gif

Jynx lvl: 48
124.gif

Claydol lvl: 50
344.gif

Onix lvl: 49
095.gif

Yamask lvl:21
562.gif

Cofarigus lvl: 36
563.gif

Venipede lvl:21
543.gif

Togepi lvl:1
175.gif

Togepi lvl: 1
175.gif

drillbur- adamant
529.gif

drillbur adamant
529.gif

ferroseed - sassy
597.gif

baltoy - bold
343.gif

baltoy - bold
343.gif

baltoy - bold
343.gif
Flawless Shinys
Frillish- female- calm- 31/31/31/31/31/31
592f.gif

Solosis - Quiet - 31/31/31/31/31/31
577.gif

Drillbur - Adamant - 31/31/31/31/31/31
529.gif

Ferroseed - Relaxed - 31/31/31/31/31/31
597.gif

Larvesta - calm - 31/31/31/31/31/31
636.gif

Phione - timid - 31/31/31/31/31/31
489.gif
Legendarys
Terrakion lvl: 42- nicknamed Terrakium but otherwise untouched, also not my own but is legit- OT of NATHAN, TID- 44297
639.gif
Shiny Legendarys
Nothing at the moment
Dream World females
Nothing at the moment
Flawless/ Near flawless dream world shinys
Politoed will be worth 4 points as she is one of my prize pokemon also not mine but is legit
- Quiet - 31/30/30/31/31/02
186.gif
Breeding ( worth 1/2 a point per 2 pokemon )
all pokemon in unova dex + starters + others ( just ask )

OK now onto my wants
Major wants
Shiny Shaymin
Shiny Darkrai

Wants
Shiny Zapdos
Shiny Articuno
Shiny Tornadus
Shiny Thunderus
DW Torchic (must be adamant and flawless)
Rare events
any shiny flawless DW

Other Wants
Any Flawless shiny that i don't have already
Any event i don't have

Minor Wants
Nothing at the moment/any common events that i dont have
I will be adding more stuff soon :D
also as it is school i am only free to trade on the weekends once i have worked out a trade with you pm me for times i can trade
and please subscribe and check back because i wont pm you unless we are working out times and finer details :D
I am now looking for someone who can create a cool shiny magikarp userbar which says 'Pokemans Perfect Pokemon Trade Booth' anyone who can do this will get a flawless shiny of their choice
Good Luck and Have fun trading in this shop ;)

Last edited:

rise and shine!

do you want a dw riolu with bullet punch? i can breed it for you(i have lv 10 dw lucario event). if not does a dark pusle egg move houndour can be given to you!
can i have one of the togipis? it donsen't matter which one

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
let me know if you ever need help cloning anything.

oh i have the three shinies in your major wants, but i don't know if they are legit or not. you can have them. if they are legit you can give me points for them. if it turns out they aren't you can just trash them. (you don't need to trade me anything special for them since i don't know for sure.)

master91

shiny hunter
im interested in shiny flawless frillish/larvesta/phione check my shop and see if anything interest,s you
NOTE: although i say my pokemon are flawless which most are some dont but are very close to perfection.

Pokemans man

magikarp trainer
hi thanks for the enthusiastic responses
do you want a dw riolu with bullet punch? i can breed it for you(i have lv 10 dw lucario event). if not does a dark pusle egg move houndour can be given to you!
can i have one of the togipis? it donsen't matter which one
a dw riolu would be nice and i can do that trade :D
im interested in shiny flawless frillish/larvesta/phione check my shop and see if anything interest,s you
NOTE: although i say my pokemon are flawless which most are some dont but are very close to perfection.
are the pokemon in your shop shiny? i can't make sense of it
let me know if you ever need help cloning anything.

oh i have the three shinies in your major wants, but i don't know if they are legit or not. you can have them. if they are legit you can give me points for them. if it turns out they aren't you can just trash them. (you don't need to trade me anything special for them since i don't know for sure.)
yeah what we can do is that you trade them to me for say a lillipup and i hack check them and if they are legit then i can then give you shop points :D
sound ok?

Last edited:

Pokemans man

magikarp trainer
I'm interested in ur shiny Ho oh and shiny togepi. Check my sig for wt u want

Pokemans man

magikarp trainer
the shiny flawless lati looks interesting
would you be willing to trade that for both?

A shiny flawless legendary is worth more than a sf but seeing as we ar both Aussie I will accept that trade if u can RNG a poke for me

Pokemans man

magikarp trainer
what do you want rnged?
and so you know your lati would be worth 3 points so i can do togepi + ho-oh + 1 shiny ( i take it that this is your RNG Request ) or shiny + flawless

Last edited:
I'm quite sure I got it from a trade shop and I checked as well, I would be interested in a baltoy SF

Pokemans man

magikarp trainer
so shiny flawless baltoy + ho-oh or togepi
sound good

I'm quite sure I got it from a trade shop and I checked as well, I would be interested in a baltoy SF

Pokemans man

magikarp trainer
try not to double post
unless it's my browser which is screwed up :D

Sorry it's not your browser but mine :p. yeh that sounds good :D it's gonna be easy to trade with u as we ar in the same time zone

mogan3

Wanna trade
ill trade u a shiny thunderous for the shiny fraxure also i could clone for ur shop if u want me too

Pokemans man

magikarp trainer
ill trade u a shiny thunderous for the shiny fraxure also i could clone for ur shop if u want me too

I don't need a cloner but I'll definitely do that trade pm me and we'll work out a time :D