• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemans Perfect Pokemon Trade Booth

What should i RNG more of?

• Total voters

36squid

ISingTheBodyElectric
CMT = Check my thread ^_^

mogan3

Wanna trade
i can trade in 30 min

Pokemans man

magikarp trainer
CMT = Check my thread ^_^
i would be interested in
Movie Keldeo (ケルディオ)
OT: しょこたん
ID: 06232
Lv: 15
Modest Nature
Ability: Justified
Moves: Aqua Jet, Leer, Double Kick, Bubblebeam
Other info: PP Max still held, Wishing Ribbon

and

Japanese Dream World Torchic (アチャモ)
OT: Unable to write
ID: 04332
Lv: 10
Male
Adamant Nature
Ability: Speed Boost
Moves: Scratch, Growl, Focus Energy, Ember
Other info: *NEAR FLAWLESS* 31 in each Iv except Speed
(i just want to know what the iv is in speed)

Pokemans man

magikarp trainer
also maybe this one

Shiny Flawless Dratini
Lv: 1
Female
Mild Nature
Ability: Marvel Scale
Moves: Wrap, Leer

What time can u trade today?

Pokemans man

magikarp trainer

Pokemans man

magikarp trainer

Pokemans man

magikarp trainer
what one are we talking about ( or all of them ) because i cant check on the kelodo so what i dont know cant hurt me but if its the others you can trade them to me and i can hack/clone check them then i can trade you stuff for them. also i dont particularly want the dratini as i think i will focus more on events now. And what did you want for them?
also i dont think i can cloneback the kelodo because it has a ribbon so i can't put it on pokecheck

Last edited:

pacack825

A meowing duck.
I'm wondering if you could RNG some things for me...could you look in my shop and see if there's anything you like?

Pokemans man

magikarp trainer
no i don't really and cloning them elsewhere is fine
also what did you want for the torchic (what is its speed iv. i want to know) and the kelodo?

pacack825

A meowing duck.
Did you see my post?

Pokemans man

magikarp trainer
I'm wondering if you could RNG some things for me...could you look in my shop and see if there's anything you like?

i could probably do that
The only thing im interested in your shop is the aegato celebii

pacack825

A meowing duck.
i could probably do that
The only thing im interested in your shop is the aegato celebii
I want to point out that it IS cloned. Still like?

mart00

hi do you take rng request? i can offer a sf magby naive and sf feebas bold, and more.

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
what would you want for shiny totodile? i dont have any shinies at the moment though :( I could give you a lvl 78 giritina from pokemon platinum. ivs are really good, about 2 are 20 one is about 24 others are up there

I saw your shiny Ho-Oh and it IS hacked there are no Ho-Oh's in Sinnoh even if it is from HG/SS and traded to DPPt it would still say Johto. I'm sorry but you've been had by a hacker. It's OT looks familiar to me too, I believe I saw it in the hack-check thread. It didn't end well. :(

Last edited: