• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemans Perfect Pokemon Trade Booth

What should i RNG more of?

• Total voters

Pokemans man

magikarp trainer
Hey, I have a RNG request. I can offer either a Shiny Flawless Jolly Tornadus or a Shiny Near-Flawless (HP Ice 70) Timid Thundurus from your Wants list. My request is a Shiny Near-Flawless Timid Rotom, with an IV spread of either (31/30/30/31/31/31) or (31/31/31/31/31/30) because it needs to have HP Ice 70. let me know if you can do this!

I can try and if I did succeed then I would want the tornadus

Also can RNG legendaries that ar not in bw? Such as celebii and deoxys?
And no I can't because I can only rng in black/white and I have caught all my legendarys

Pokemans man

magikarp trainer
Ok I am going to put a limit on the amount of rng requests at a time at I am busy
So I will cap it at 2
These 2 for the moment are:
SF bold? (I'll check) baltoy
S. NF rotom with HP ice 70

Shiny Arcanine Trainer

Pokemans man

magikarp trainer
2 flawless Shinies?

what's wrong with that?
i have limited time and can only RNG on the weekends in between homework + family events and friends
so i'm not going to take on more than i can handle

Yep thx bold will be the best nature :)

rise and shine!

thanks pokeman! i was busy so i had no time to ask this question:
when u wanna trade?

Pokemans man

magikarp trainer
I don't rip people off thank you very much If you had bothered to read even just my signature
you would know that I rng for shinys so I get more trading material in this store

Pokemans man

magikarp trainer

Pokemans man

magikarp trainer
Yes exept the things which people trade me which I check on pokecheck to see if they are legit
And that's the reason I don't want clones
I trade you a shiny that is legit and caught by me and so I don't want something that's taken no effort on your behalf
:D
Hope you guys all understand

Chrysaries

Former shiny trader
I appologize for my rude and offensive post, ill go ahead and delete that :) Good luck with the shop man! Unfortunaly i dont have any non cloned stuff :p

Pokemans man

magikarp trainer
Thanks man

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
I have 2 of your major wants for trade shiny darkrai and shiny WISHMKR jirachi and I also have a near flawless in 5 stats DW swift swim Armaldo T lv50 do any of these interest you?

Pokemans man

magikarp trainer
I have 2 of your major wants for trade shiny darkrai and shiny WISHMKR jirachi and I also have a near flawless in 5 stats DW swift swim Armaldo T lv50 do any of these interest you?

i already got a shiny jirachi (not from you rosierjay) that i thought was hacked but have since found out is legit so i should take that off
i am also currently in the process of trading for another shiny darkrai so just wait and i can tell you.
i don't particularly want the armaldo also.

Last edited:

Pokemans man

magikarp trainer
Ok as of now I have decided that I can take more rng requests but there will be a longer waiting period

mart00

Ok as of now I have decided that I can take more rng requests but there will be a longer waiting period

yes! anything that interests you in my sig?

Pokemans man

magikarp trainer
..... if you dont accept clones then your most likely to be unsuccessful.

i dont want to be successful because this is something i do in my spare time (of which there is not a lot of)

yes! anything that interests you in my sig?
maybe the movie kelodo
what would you want for that?

Jay305

Ill trade you a shiny darkrai for your shiny flawless Tepig and shiny totodile