• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemans Perfect Pokemon Trade Booth

What should i RNG more of?

• Total voters

Pokemans man

magikarp trainer
Sure sounds good

Jay305

When can we trade?

Pokemans man

magikarp trainer
try to keep talk like that to pms :D
just a tip
so can you delete that post

Pokemans man

magikarp trainer
bump
can you look at this jay 305?
and delete spam :D

Harry12

Flygon Trainer

Pokemans man

magikarp trainer
Thanks for the info :D
i rng but it might be useful you never know
EDIT: i looked at the site and he is not actually giving them away he is distributing them (in essence cloning)
so if i wanted a cloned say, flawless riolu then i could easily get one myself
but still thanks for spreading the word there might be others who would really like this :D

Last edited:

ZombifiedHorror1031

Hi there,

I saw that you said you're accepting more RNG requests? I really need some help attaining something and was wondering if you can help me out. All I've got worthwhile is Wishmaker Jirachi, Phione, and Pokerus to offer in exchange. I'll get into more specifics if you're at all interested; I saw you have a shiny Wishmaker Jirachi so I kind of doubt you want it, but it's worth a shot to ask. I can also breed a few DW females for you.

Last edited:

Chrysaries

Former shiny trader
Intrested in your shiny flawless Drilbur and Solosis. I can offer:

Shiny lvl 1 near flawless: Adamant Flawless Larvitar, DW Slowpoke, Rotom, DW Abra, Guts Timburr, DW Vulpix, Poison Point Venipede, Hustle Deino, MagnetPull Magnemite, FLAWLESS Nincada, Sturdy Pineco, DW Adamant Dratini, Adamant Riolu, Flawless Modest SS Horsea, Flawless. If your intrested ill provide Natures aswell. And also my lvl 100

Shinies: Flawless adamant Scrafty (w/ Ddance, Ice Punch), Flawless Adamant Machamp (Close Combat and all elemental punches), All DW Eevee evolutions, Metagross, Poison Heal near flawless Impish Gliscor Hp and Def EVs, my own caught Solid Rock Rhyperior lvl 50, Sceptile, Natural Cure Starmie, Technician Scizor, Flame Body Volcarona, Drizzle Politoad, Adamant Rayquaza, DW Salamence. All of these listed are shiny and most of them have their perfect nature, Jolly Flawless Tornadus, Flawless Jolly Terrakion, UT Timid Tornadus, Timid Thundurus, UT Adamant Landorus, UT Flawless Timid Latias and Latios, Naive Heatran Evd.

Events: WISHMKR Lonely shiny Jirachi, Swedish 2011WIN Quiet Darkrai (obtained by myself at the annual fall event Gamex in sweden!), WIN2011 Celebi, Movie14 Sassy Victini (obtained by me), GAMESTP shiny Raiku Suicune Entei, FEB2012 Calm Mewtwo

NEW ADDITIONS: Shiny Flawless: Umbreon, Cloyster, Nidoking, Totodile, Skarmory, Cobalion, Virizion!

Pokemans man

magikarp trainer
Hi there,

I saw that you said you're accepting more RNG requests? I really need some help attaining something and was wondering if you can help me out. All I've got worthwhile is Wishmaker Jirachi, Phione, and Pokerus to offer in exchange. I'll get into more specifics if you're at all interested; I saw you have a shiny Wishmaker Jirachi so I kind of doubt you want it, but it's worth a shot to ask. I can also breed a few DW females for you.
I am not interested in those but what about the shiny shaymin in your sig. What would you want for it?

Pokemans man

magikarp trainer
Intrested in your shiny flawless Drilbur and Solosis. I can offer:

Shiny lvl 1 near flawless: Adamant Flawless Larvitar, DW Slowpoke, Rotom, DW Abra, Guts Timburr, DW Vulpix, Poison Point Venipede, Hustle Deino, MagnetPull Magnemite, FLAWLESS Nincada, Sturdy Pineco, DW Adamant Dratini, Adamant Riolu, Flawless Modest SS Horsea, Flawless. If your intrested ill provide Natures aswell. And also my lvl 100

Shinies: Flawless adamant Scrafty (w/ Ddance, Ice Punch), Flawless Adamant Machamp (Close Combat and all elemental punches), All DW Eevee evolutions, Metagross, Poison Heal near flawless Impish Gliscor Hp and Def EVs, my own caught Solid Rock Rhyperior lvl 50, Sceptile, Natural Cure Starmie, Technician Scizor, Flame Body Volcarona, Drizzle Politoad, Adamant Rayquaza, DW Salamence. All of these listed are shiny and most of them have their perfect nature, Jolly Flawless Tornadus, Flawless Jolly Terrakion, UT Timid Tornadus, Timid Thundurus, UT Adamant Landorus, UT Flawless Timid Latias and Latios, Naive Heatran Evd.

Events: WISHMKR Lonely shiny Jirachi, Swedish 2011WIN Quiet Darkrai (obtained by myself at the annual fall event Gamex in sweden!), WIN2011 Celebi, Movie14 Sassy Victini (obtained by me), GAMESTP shiny Raiku Suicune Entei, FEB2012 Calm Mewtwo

NEW ADDITIONS: Shiny Flawless: Umbreon, Cloyster, Nidoking, Totodile, Skarmory, Cobalion, Virizion!
Your DW eeveeloutions sound good.Are they shiny flawless or just shiny?

Chrysaries

Former shiny trader
Dom är flawless, dom kommer alla från samma Eevee. Tur att du frågade, annars hade jag aldrig kommit på det :p Det finns en snubbe i Battle Subway som säger om dom är flawless. Tänkte skriva på svenska för att förvirra alla andra :p

Pokemans man

magikarp trainer
thanks for that im fluent in swedish (jokes google translate is fluent in swedish :D)
and then i would be interested in the espeon
also what nature and shiny yes/no? if it is shiny and timid then i will trade the drillbur or solosis and something else worth a point :D

Sly Sloth

Fruit Loop
I can RNG you a flawless DW female Dratini.

If you're interested, I'd like to request an RNG pokemon in return: A male shiny flawless Adamant Yamask.

Pokemans man

magikarp trainer
That would be nice what would you want for it?

mogan3

Wanna trade
can ya check my shop out its in my sig

vapor_trails

Aqua Mentor
Can trade you a shiny Darkrai, very interested in your shiny flawless politoed

Pokemans man

magikarp trainer
Like I said, an RNGed male shiny flawless Adamant Yamask please.

sorry didn't see that and im not too interested in the dratini anymore so do you have anything else? ( i already have a dw dratini so i can breed for more)

Can trade you a shiny Darkrai, very interested in your shiny flawless politoed
yeah i will do that trade but only if you trade the darkrai to me then i hack check it and then i will trade, sorry it's just i have had too many trades where i have been ripped off with a hacked pokemon

Last edited:

vapor_trails

Aqua Mentor
yeah i will do that trade but only if you trade the darkrai to me then i hack check it and then i will trade, sorry it's just i have had too many trades where i have been ripped off with a hacked pokemon

No prob im pretty sure its not hacked but better safe then srry i dont want to give you a hack, i no longer need the politoed, maybe a flawless shiny drillbur