• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemans Perfect Pokemon Trade Booth

What should i RNG more of?

• Total voters

Pokemans man

magikarp trainer
I'm already trading the drillbur I think
And to the other post I have got most dw pokemon that are useful

vapor_trails

Aqua Mentor
I'm already trading the drillbur I think
And to the other post I have got most dw pokemon that are useful

I can clone your drillbur if you want

Sly Sloth

Fruit Loop
Very well then, thanks for taking the time to consider my offer anyway.

Pokemans man

magikarp trainer
I can clone your drillbur if you want
yeah but then someone else would recieve a cloned pokemon and i specifically state that none of my pokes are cloned so sorry :(

I am closing this shop for the time being as i don't have time to run it with school getting into exam time however if you think you have something i would really want and you want something that's already in my shop (i.e not an rng request) then pm me and we might be able to work out a deal.
for all those who are already trading with me i will still do those trades.

Last edited: