• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PokeMasters League

Status
Not open for further replies.

tskune

Nakodile
if only we could link sora pokemasters and pokegyms together x.x

Throhlurk

Extremespeeder
Gahh why do we only have 2 leaders in the op?!

Throhlurk

Extremespeeder
Hi guys!!!!!!!!!!

leaguechampion

my fc 4641 3471 3714
pokemon 4th generation

hey guys if u still play pokemon 4th generation add me my fc is 4641 3471 3714 let me know what ur fc is so that i can add u i'm usually on wi-fi in the afternoons after school and at night during the weekend

pokebeaner

who ate my sandwich!
Can I battle even if im still 4th Gen?

Meteor Masher

Electric Regal Gym?

Name: Meteor Masher
Friend Code: Unconfirmed yet
Type: Electric
Regal League
When I know what number gym I am, I'll get Pokemon of the right stage and the right level.

DarumakkaImposter

0.0 Did anyone read my post? I don't think anyone did. If you don't believe me, go to Carr's page. He's an oldish friend of mine. But he's inactive.

Status
Not open for further replies.