• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

pokemoles shop of sprites, avatars and towns.

SaulGCube

Aeroga
Sry i cant help you..Btw i would like an avatar i would like a lugia avatar plz.

pokemole

beginner spriter
that was easy so i have done it already
lugiaavataret1.png
please help me people.

pokemonrocks108

Master Trainer
Can I work here I basically can do anything besides neon pokemon and spins?

pokemonrocks108

Master Trainer
Can I work here I basically can do anything besides neon pokemon and spins?

lehaiman

Random Trainer
oh, It's ok,Fusion:
1/Mew and Alakazam
2/Mewtwo and Blaziken
3/Suicune and Entei
4/Moltres and Articuno

pantyer2

<< HOOT HOOT
I CAN WORK HERE! I can do
Who's that pokemon
Chalklined pokemon
Pokemon with weapon
Re elements!
Trainer cards!
Colour change!
Invert colours!
Giving pokemon a lift!
Spins!
Pokemon inverts! (not sure, have to send you a sample!)
Lineless!
Conjoined head!
That's all!

Last edited:

I am bored

Hello, I'm bored!
can I have a probopass/sudowoodo fusion, a lineless sudowoodo, a probpass spin, and a dark probopass (I hope thats not too much, I'm not in a hurry or anything).

trucminhla

Can I please have a town with trees surrounding the whole town with brendan from emerald in the middle facing right with charizard, lugia, salamence, swampert, jirachi and kingdra following him from behind and then team magma leader maxie comes facing the brendan with a groudon behind him and also a body of water north of the town and south of the town and it ends with grass on the remainding squares.