• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon 151 Clothing Line

Status
Not open for further replies.
From PokemonAus24.com

The Pokemon Company Japan are launching a new clothing line which, get this, FOCUSES ON MODERN, STYLISH ADULT CLOTHING! Titled Pokemon 151, this clothing range features many different Pokemon designs that wont make you feel embarrassed in any way if you are over the age of 10. Below is a sample of clothing via Bulbanews, I for one will import heaps of stuff if possible because the designs are so amazing. The official site will launch this Thursday and only the four t-shirts pictured below will initially be available from the Pokemon Center Japan.

Visit the link above for pictures since images have been blocked on this board.

Oh and the un-opened official site is www.pre.pokemon151.jp

Last edited:

Markisious

Colourise the World
Those t-shirts are good! I like them all... ! Thay remind me of the t-shirts I wear but these are Pokemon too!!! If only I could buy them ...

Status
Not open for further replies.