1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon 151

Discussion in 'General Pokémon Discussion' started by Prelude, Aug 19, 2008.

1. Prelude

Prelude Prelude

This is kinda old (like, 2 months old), but still somewhat cool if you don't mind wearing Pokemon shirts :D

http://www.pokemon151.jp

The only ones really worth looking at are Cubone (skull and bones) and Articuno (it's like Avirex turned into Pokemon or something) IMO.

Oh and there's one other thing. It's aimed for adults :O

So....yeah, discuss?

Last edited: Aug 19, 2008
  2. Korobooshi Kojiro

Korobooshi Kojiro Funnnngaaaaa

I don't think "adults" so much as older kids in their late teens.

3. Prelude

Prelude Prelude

Just because it's aimed at a particular age group doesn't really mean that others can't wear it, though.

4. FreedomX10A

FreedomX10A Infinite Atmosphere

Pretty awesome.
    Been longing for something like this to come out.

now i can wear mature pokemon stuff out :D

5. Krake

Krake Flabebe's Kids

These look cool. I like the Cubone one best. I hope they get released outside of Japan.

6. Flareon1990

Flareon1990 Pokemon Veteran

Man I hope these come out in North America. I'd never take them off. :)

7. Zenigame

Zenigame Member

The only one I don't like is the Hypno one. I'd buy the others in a heartbeat, though.

8. Oni Raichu

Oni Raichu Banned

The only people I can see wearing any of that clothing are those within the age range of eighteen to twenty-five. By that, I mean people who suffer from nostalgia. I'd buy the Cubone one if I was a bit older though.

9. Sceptile Master

Sceptile Master Survivor of the Great Avatar Depression

If these came to America, I'd definatley get Kakuna.
    The other ones looked nice, but me being younger, Kakuna was the only one that really appealed to me.
    I can imagine someone going into a bar with that Kakuna shirt on acting all "mature". :p

Last edited: Aug 22, 2008
  10. Keroro

Keroro no u

I've been thinking of buying one of those for a while now, maybe I could get one of the shirts for christmas.

11. EmeraldLeafBlade

EmeraldLeafBlade Well-Known Member

As cool as it looks, the idea screams "Let's market to the 'omg liek teh orignal150 r teh best NOSTALLLGIAAZZZ111' people!" to me. :/

Emerald;224;Leaf;309;Blade;012;

12. Excitable Boy

Excitable Boy is a metaphor

I like the Mewtwo one.

13. ninny13

ninny13 Well-Known Member

I saw them & I wouldn't have noticed that they were Pokemon.. kind of.
    If some people didn't notice the labels & stuff I bet they'd mistake them for regular brands.
    But they are pretty cool.

14. Kutie Pie

Kutie Pie "It is my destiny."

Articuno looks like the bald eagle of the Pokémon world, lol xD.

I like the Hypno, Cubone, and Mewtwo one, I'd totally wear those. It's hard to find a good Pokémon shirt, as they're all a bit childish here, IMO. Some, anyway.

15. They should make a super cute Mew one so I can buy it! :[

16. Dig-kun

Dig-kun Well-Known Member

It´s really cool
    I think someone that doens´t know pokémon really wouldn´t recognize it was from pokémon
    I want one of these now!!
    T-T

17. Dattebayo

Dattebayo Banned

It may be old news, but I'm looking forward to these T-Shirts once they're ported to the US. They better make a Jigglypuff Shirt though.

18. SapphireMyuu

SapphireMyuu Active Member

I like the Articuno and Kakuna design, and i agree with Shining Mew i want a Mew shirt design!

19. kirby8933083

kirby8933083 mai husbando

Those look amazing, the Articuno was my favorite. Some you can't even tell its pokemon, but thats good, you don't want a shirt that scream. "I LUV POKEMON!!!1!" :p I'd like to see more shirts though....

20. MoonlitMewtwo

MoonlitMewtwo A Mewtwo friend. ^^"

My favorite of those were the Mewtwo and Kakuna ones. I'd love to have one of those! =D