• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon 151

Kim62

Hello
I don't like them.
They don't look very nice and they make me feel like they gave in to pokemon fans' demands.

wilycoyote64

through diamond eyes
I don't like them.
They don't look very nice and they make me feel like they gave in to pokemon fans' demands.

i disagree, that's as nice as they come. besides it all, the 'give the people what they want' plan scientifically proves to make money, and i see money.
Partial to the cubone and articuno myself. but the number thing is awsome, instead of just pasting the pokemon on there, i like the clues led.

Kim62

Hello
i disagree, that's as nice as they come. besides it all, the 'give the people what they want' plan scientifically proves to make money, and i see money.
Partial to the cubone and articuno myself. but the number thing is awsome, instead of just pasting the pokemon on there, i like the clues led.

Give the people what they want?
Hm, if everyone did that we'd all be dead.

Besides most of the things people want are stupid (especially when it comes to something they didn't create in the first place)

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
I have the Hypno one. I was gonna get the Cubone one, but the Hypno just screamed Pedotapir, I mean, look at him.

mario_fan

Kawaiibunkle
if they ever realease this in north america they better not f up a put the english names on them.... i personally think the japanese names are slightly more cooler id get the articuno or cubone ones

stu770

Soul Trainer
That cubone shirt is awesome, I would so buy that if it came out in the UK or if I had a way to get one.

Golde

Always Searching~
I like em all (not so much Hypno, though. It's just weird...) but my fav. would have to be Kakuna, I love it.

blackrose

there quite kool.

i want some.

i like the hypno one the best and kakuna is kool. im not a big fan of the others there not wierd and quirky and i hate crests.

Last edited:

Dither1

Surfs up!
I'd love to have the Cubone shirt, I would wear it all the time.

Sceptile Master

Survivor of the Great Avatar Depression
One more thing, besides the fact that they're mature, the company is using a few "forgotten" Pokemon (with the exception of Mewtwo). So, more the reason to get a Kakuna shirt.
The only reason I think you guys don't like Hypno (I it's not the best one, but) is because of the human-like feet. Remember, these shirts are supposed to have 3 purposes.

1. To look mature
2. To hide somewhat the fact that these are Pokemon shirts
3. To waste what little money some of us have :p

~S.M.~ >:3