• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

pokemon 1st movie 16x9

toxictwinkie

Will the 1st pokemon movie ever ber released in 16x9 format. I got the pokemon 2000 movie in widescreen, so do you reckon that will happen eventaully ;392; thankies

latiaswindblast

Maybe,I don't know.

i would rather see it re-dubbed with the origonal music intact then with the 16X9 format thing, new voices or old, dosen't matter as long as it's origonal music score.

Captain Brain

Keep the original voices as they poured out their hearts into it and they dubbed it great. Re-dubbing it with different voices would be completely disrespectful. ;025;

Chris

Old Coot
Keep the original voices as they poured out their hearts into it and they dubbed it great. Re-dubbing it with different voices would be completely disrespectful. ;025;
Yeah. Nothing like pouring so much effort into a rewritten movie with so many mistakes in the script and a god awful soundtrack. Yeah, changing any of that would be soooo disrespectful.

But no, it's not gonna be released in widescreen. Whatever you get in widescreen, you should be thankful for. The US doesn't get any of the movies in widescreen and the UK is terribly slow with movie releases.

Chris

Old Coot
Only Japan has all of them in widescreen. I hear Australia has some in widescreen.

Lil Brother

Just kinda there.
Re-dubbing the movie to get back to what was said in the Japanese script (translated, of course) > Keeping the original voices and thus horrible script changes and errors.

I would love a re-dub of MSB. Love it, love it, love, it! If all the requirements were kept of course (original music, fixing mistakes, widescreen for the NA DVDs, everything else said in this thread.)

If they released the original dub of MSB in widescreen without fixing its flaws except for the widescreen/fullscreen thing, it would be a tragedy! So much potential for fixing arguably the worst dubbed movie of Pokémon... wasted!