• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon 20Q

Quintsa

Roblox FTW
No and yes

DittoDude

The King of Town.
Wait, you said the pokedex number was under 300, so it can't be from Unova. Anyway, is it Fighting-type?

Isn't it if someone gets it right they get to chose the next Pokemon?

Is the Pokemon owned by a gym leader or elite 4 member?

If I get it right can I host the guessing? (like answer the questions and whatnot?)

Is it fire, water, electric, flying, or ice type?

Quintsa

Roblox FTW
If I get it right can I host the guessing? (like answer the questions and whatnot?)
Nope, but you get to skip the round of asking questions and you can say yes or no to the questions.
Fyi, from above, the first was no, the second was no and its a fire type

Quintsa

Roblox FTW
Heres the thing: YOU DO HOST THE QUESTION! So djhappy, switch your pokemon from luxray to soomething else. I was joking around the wole time! and the pokemon guesses, well those are right. so djhappy, you can start hosting your pokemon!
U hapy now ea, cusz i hate seeing people hate a game that i made.

I'm just perplexed by this round....it's pokmon number is under 300, but it is Unovian. *confusion*

Someone else can guess Heatmor :p