• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: A New Age(Kanto) Discussion Thread

IshanZ

^Ishan just did. Also I want everyone to post their current pokemon line ups in the rp I need to know everyone's pokemon.

Here's mine:

Charmander

Pikachu

Nidorino

Magikarp

zandgaia

*Gasp* He's back!
Gaia:

Zandgaia(Clefairy)
Pole(Magnemite)
Mush(Parasect)
MoMo(Dratini)
(And i'm thinking of catching a nidorina soon)

Stabberz

The RPG Godfather
Ryan has:

Blade(Leafeon)
Fist(Ambipom)
Poyz(Nidoqueen)
Flare(Magby)
Ram(Rhyhorn
Shock(Elekid)

Thats his team.

Torpoleon Can we finish our battle in the next post/s please as I want some Ash and Ryan vocals.

ashds

Law and Order: Unova
Matt has:

Combusken (soon to be Blazeken)

Butterfree

Nidorino

Pikachu

Magikarp

Kabutops

Last edited:

zandgaia

*Gasp* He's back!
What 'bout when Ashds and me are going to battle each other in the Vermillion contest Each of our pokémon evolve? (I use MoMo the Dratini you?)

ashds

Law and Order: Unova
What 'bout when Ashds and me are going to battle each other in the Vermillion contest Each of our pokémon evolve? (I use MoMo the Dratini you?)
yes but you see I was plaining Combusken to evole when Matt battles suge

Torpoleon

What? I thought that was with talking. Sorry!!!! =(=(=( By the way, Stabberz yoy are overpowering Ryan because you made his match too easy against Matt. That was unfair. Also, Stabberz, how could it be alot? Our characters just met! I'm sorry about bunnying them. =(

IshanZ

Guys for today solve this yourselves right now I'm fully p****d ok. I probably won't be posting today or tomorrow so try to solve this yourselves plz.

Stabberz

The RPG Godfather
Read the rules and if you still don't understand...Re-read them, so Type advantage is any good anymore is it, A fire type beating a grass type wow that must mean that the fire type is overpowered.

A Nidoqueen with Earth Power and Water Pulse beating a Charmeleon shock horror I forgot that a fully evolved Pokémon using super effective hits was overpowered.

In my opinion you should delete your post and re write it.

Torpoleon

Ugh. Fine. But you still have to give me a chance you have just be using super-effective attacks or ones with type advantages.

treespyro

Vintage much?
Geez Like Chill people

Anyway So is this contest going to skip to the latter rounds (I vote that we at least lose in the first round per person)

So I'll lose one and for Example Lucia and so on. What do you think?

Andydemon

Nanomachines, Son!
Hey Knife, if your gonna post up something like that then i think you should add either Gary or whoever getting Lucas out of there as well. It should be fine as long as Ishan responds to Uxie's request in his next post.

Sry Stabberz, I kinda came up with that dumb nickname simple because your username has the word 'Stab' in it, and stabbing is something you do with a knife so....ya, me is stupid sometimes mon.

treespyro

Vintage much?
I mean the latter

In Contest A (For Example); One of the 4 characters will lose first round
In Contest B: Person who lost contest A can't lose first round so someone else

You get it, So what do you think

zandgaia

*Gasp* He's back!
Btw peeps ashds said something 'bout not being here for a week or something. He asked me to take his character over is that ok with you guys?