• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: A New Age(Kanto) Discussion Thread

Torpoleon

zandgaia, that is fine, since he said so. But you shouldn't do anything major like making a Pokemon evolve, or doing a Gym Battle or something, unless, he gave you permission.

Torpoleon

Yeah. Alice is hanging out in the Gym until Matt can get out of the hospital in the Pokemon Center.(in the RPG, that is a couple of days) Everyone wait up because my characters will be at Cerulean because of an unfortunate event.

IshanZ

Ok before anything else happens Torpoleon, Stabberz, and Andy have you guys solved that problem you guys had or do you need me to make a descion on that battle

Torpoleon

Yeah, what AndyDemon said. Stabberz was just telling me that I needed his permission to make his Pokemon faint, but we are fine now. ;P

treespyro

Vintage much?
Right...that was the problem

You can't be serious

IshanZ

are you guys gonna finish the contest? Also is anyone here going to have any evolutions soon?

I am.

Magikarp-------Gyrados(if you thought the slapping thing was bad now guess how bad it'll be with a giant sea creature)

treespyro

Vintage much?
I don't know, I finished my part

I am waiting for the others.

Evolutions....Nah I don't know

zandgaia

*Gasp* He's back!
Ishanz: Yes i'm thinking of letting MoMo(Dratini) evolve soon into dragonair in the contest last round ;P
Treespyro: Let's go to the top 4 already yes? i'm thinking of this:
Gaia vs Vera
Matt vs Random somebody
How 'bout that?
You can post first ;P like a short one like:
"looks like i'm up against Gaia now" Vera muttered "Let's go then"

(Some text here)

"Go .....(a pokemon)" Vera shouted while throwing .....'s pokeball into the air

like that?

treespyro

Vintage much?
Where is ashds then