1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon: A New Age(Kanto) Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'RPG Café' started by IshanZ, May 5, 2009.

1. Stabberz

Stabberz The RPG Godfather

Can create babies in the Pokemon Centre.

2. IshanZ

IshanZ Well-Known Member

Zandgaia-Sure you guys too. You can meet with Group 2 and then with Group 1 at the Berry tree.

3. Stabberz

Alright, I'll go post now Ishan.

4. ashds

ashds Law and Order: Unova

WHAT???????????

But Ishan Matt S is in a gym battle so it would have Gaia on her own

EDIT: I should have the battle done by tomorrow

Last edited: Feb 21, 2010
  5. IshanZ

IshanZ Well-Known Member

Sorry everyone i won't be able to post until the weekend(most of the time) from now until May when I have more time. Again really sorry, but I'm gonna be really busy from now on so don't be shocked if I don't put as much detail on the other minor characters for the League and Grand Festival or don't bring them in until then.

6. Andydemon

Andydemon Nanomachines, Son!

Did people just randomly forget about this or something? Really no one bringing this up in the past week in a half is concerning not to mention awkward.

7. zandgaia

zandgaia *Gasp* He's back!

^,^; I actually did >.>

8. IshanZ

IshanZ Well-Known Member

Andy- I remembered(and I posted last sunday), but I thought everyone was just busy and was going to post on the weekend

9. ashds

ashds Law and Order: Unova

I would have but I'm waiting for Gaia to answer Matt's question

10. zandgaia

Ok, I'm going to post tonight or tomorrow. I'll write it on a small paper next to the laptop.

11. IshanZ

IshanZ Well-Known Member

Umm now i'm scared. Has everyone lost interest or is everyone busy or something?

12. Andydemon

I've acually been waiting.

13. treespyro

treespyro Vintage much?

Sorry I shall post soon (tomorrow)

14. zandgaia

I'm hooked into a game, so I'm less active and need to almost force myself to even pay attention to 1 thing >.>;

15. Andydemon

16. Stabberz

I'm also extremely busy with school and playing FFXIII

17. IshanZ

IshanZ Well-Known Member

That's ok I understand that you're all busy so don't worry just please try to post when you have time so I can post as well.

18. Andydemon

At this rate I think it would be better to confess somthing, while it is true that I've been waiting for someone to post beforehand I should also explain why I haven't done so myself when I normally would at this rate.

I've been facing technical issues with my PC since Halloween, the Computer has been randomly rebooting itself right in my face over and over again and these reboots have, as far as I can tell, been slowly increasing in rate, I have no way of knowing when the reboots will occur for in just one split second the computer could be operating properly only to suddenly go black followed by the start up screens that would come up should someone turn the PC on manually. As for how this has kept me from posting, when I was typing my last post I was just about two paragraphs in the PC, as I said, rebooted itself in my face while I was still typing and I was forced to retype the entire post all over again, afterwards I have been very casual about whether it would be safe to try and post then and there given the possibility of having to go through that incident once more.

As for the issue, we have no way of knowing the cause, my Mother strongly believes the hard drive is going out for this issue has happened to the family computer some prior to it starting up for mine however my sister believes it could be a problem with the power source. Thankfully though my brother's best friend offered to have one of his other friends, who is a tech repairman, look at my PC so hopefully I will be able to post regularly again.

19. treespyro

treespyro Vintage much?

So Now I post, sorry about the wait. Life is just too busy

20. IshanZ

IshanZ Well-Known Member

Andydemon- Don't worry about it we have all had computer issues every now and then.

Treespyro- It's ok we are all busy.