• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: A New Age(Kanto) Discussion Thread

treespyro

Vintage much?
So what is happening now

IshanZ

^I'll try to post today, but seeing as how I haven't heard from Shadow and no one else has posted besides you I assume the rp is dead...

treespyro

Vintage much?
Well yeah I don't think this will last much longer

IshanZ

^Ya sorry about that but I've had State exams this week and I've been really tired cause of them. As for the others Shadow and Ashds are still interested and Zandgaia is too busy and has to quit, and I haven't heard from Stabberz yet.

IshanZ

I just posted and ended the whole Berry thing so anyone else in the Safari Zone sorry but I realized I was taking long so I figured I'd just end it in one post.

Andy- Stabberz last time I asked said he was busy, but he is still interested.

IshanZ

I'll post after Andy does and then have Ishan have a quick battle with the Gym Leader and then head to Saffron. Anyway does anyone else thinks we should just focus on Gyms/Contests now so that we can catch up(seeing as how it was a stalemate for the past few weeks)?

ashds

Law and Order: Unova
I'll post after Andy does and then have Ishan have a quick battle with the Gym Leader and then head to Saffron. Anyway does anyone else thinks we should just focus on Gyms/Contests now so that we can catch up(seeing as how it was a stalemate for the past few weeks)?

yes but because of all the plaining maybe we should do it up to badge 7

Shadow XD001

I think that we should focus on just Gyms/Contests to keep things moving. Don't we have to do Silph Co. in Saffron, though?

IshanZ

Ok so what we'll do is focus on Gyms and Contests until the 7th badge, then we'll do the Team Liberator showdown(Which will take a while to complete I'd say about a few weeks if we all are active or maybe 2 if we're really active), and then finally we'll get the last badges and ribbons begin the Grand Festival and Pokemon League which I think will go for about a week or two.

Shadow- I've decided it would be best to not do any invasion of Silph Co. mainly because it would be the same thing as in the games. However, if everyone wants I can make up something for an invasion of Silph Co.

On another note. If I fall inactive for more than 3 weeks without any reason and don't show any sign of coming back then someone else, I don't care who, take over the rp! And from now on if anyone falls behind from a month of inactivity or more without reason we will not wait for them, the rp has been going on for more than a year and I think its time we finish it and begin the sequel(hopefully a few weeks after this one ends).

Last edited:

ashds

Law and Order: Unova
Shadow- I've decided it would be best to not do any invasion of Silph Co. mainly because it would be the same thing as in the games. However, if everyone wants I can make up something for an invasion of Silph Co.

rather than an evil team you could do a street gang taking over Silph Co. and holding every one inside hostage

Shadow XD001

Oh, I guess that would make sense. If there's going to be a huge Team Liberator battle, then we won't need an invasion of Silph Co. Matt still has to have a rematch with Shadow because of what he did to him in Cerulean City.

Agreed, it's time to finally finish this RPG and start the sequel!

IshanZ

Right so we'll do a mini take over of Silph Co. by a biker gang and then we just go straight for gyms and contests until everyone gets the 7th and say 3 ribbons then we'll have the confrontation with team Liberator. Sound good?