1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon: A New Age(Kanto) Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'RPG Café' started by IshanZ, May 5, 2009.

1. Andydemon

Andydemon Nanomachines, Son!

what would a gang want with Silph Co.?

2. treespyro

treespyro Vintage much?

Technology

So what happens now?

3. IshanZ

IshanZ Well-Known Member

Yup basically they want technology and ransom money.

Treespyro: Next I guess I'll post again during the weekend and have Ishan battle Janine then go to Saffron.

4. Shadow XD001

Shadow XD001 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I won't be able to post until you do, Ishan, because I had Matt start a conversation with Ishan.

5. IshanZ

IshanZ Well-Known Member

Shadow- Right I'll take care of that before having Ishan face janine.

Everyone else- I know we did this a few pages ago, but can everyone place their characters teams by the time of the league(don't include any releases or oaks or boxed pokemon keep that a surprise XP) just so I know for future reference.

Here is Ishan's

Charmeleon

Nidoking

Gyrados

Golduck

Scyther

Growlithe

Machop

Abra

6. treespyro

treespyro Vintage much?

Maybe I need to make it a bit more different and less experienced

So Kanto Team for Vera

Cloyster - Current
    Grimer - Current will evolve
    Eevee - Yet to be caught
    Magneton - Yet to be Caught (Running gag of shocking Vera)
    Gloom - Yet to Be Caught
    Fearow - Yet to be Caught

Last edited: Jul 3, 2010
  7. Stabberz

Stabberz The RPG Godfather

Leafeon: Done.
    Electivire: Done.
    Magmortar: Done.
    Rhyperior: Done.
    Ambipom: Done.
    Alakazam: Yet to be given.

8. treespyro

treespyro Vintage much?

So After this it is ???

Johto?, Sinnoh?, Hoenn or even the Sevii Islands

9. ashds

ashds Law and Order: Unova

Blaziken (done)
    Nidoking(done)
    Butterfree(done)
    Kabutops(done)
    Pikachu(done)
    Haunter(not yet)
    Aerodactyl(not yet)
    Gyarados (not yet)
    Eevee(done)

10. IshanZ

IshanZ Well-Known Member

After this it's gonna be Johto, then Sinnoh, then Hoenn and the training island. At this point i'm gonna say no to a whole sequel to the 5th gen region(Although I wouldn't say no to it being included in with the final sequel in Hoenn and the training island)

11. treespyro

treespyro Vintage much?

So Introduce new characters ala new RPG for Johto but with any time skip. I wouldn't mind that

My Thinking with my character for the first time in a long time. Vera and Ash break up I guess, May and Ash relationship and Make Gary more like he is in the show except more mature and him and Vera reconcile.

I'll make Vera catch a Weepinbell in the next post.

12. IshanZ

IshanZ Well-Known Member

Treespyro- Introduce new characters we control? If you mean that then the next rpg will be the same characters we have now(unless you want a new character then you can create a new one) and the timeskip will be only a few months ahead(although your character should still age 1 year)

13. Andydemon

Wow Ishan very nice of you to let me know you were gonna post ahead past everyone explaining Lucas' situation to Ishan. what was that? you didn't? well you freaking should've so id know to post soon!

I don't have just the RP to focus on, and I don't always do something right away even when i have time, but you couldn't have thought to let me know you wanted me to post soon you just simply decided to be like "Meh screw waiting for this person" and just left the Center before anything could've been explained! Wow! Just wow man!

14. IshanZ

IshanZ Well-Known Member

Alright I'll edit my post sorry...

15. Andydemon

I need to apoligize too, I know I should post at any opportunity but I have a problem with getting things done when I should, even though I'm out of school I still don't give myself the time. But that's no excuse for shouting at you when it's partly my fault, and I'm sorry for doing so.

16. Shadow XD001

Sorry for not being one; I wasn't home, so I had no opportunity to post.

Ishan- Can I post Matt meeting up with Danny and Kirsta, then setting off for Saffron City? There's not much left to do Fushcia, or at least not for my characters.

When we go to Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh are we aloud to have one starter from each respective region? It's not a big deal if we don't, I was just wondering. Two more questions: Are we every going to learn more about the Guardian Legendaries? Also, what's the Training Island?

17. ashds

ashds Law and Order: Unova

My chances of posting next week are question able because I have very important exams for the whole of that week.

18. IshanZ

IshanZ Well-Known Member

Andy: Don't worry about it the rpg isn't and shouldn't be the most important thing in anyones life.

Ashds- That's fine school and exams come before the rpg so if you want take the whole week and the weekend off to study and stay relaxed

Shadow: Sure go ahead. And ya you can get one starter from each region we visit. as for your other two questions

1: Yes we will learn about the Legendary connections(if that's what you mean by Guardian Legendaries)

2: It's where the top trainers go to train for bigger and better things other than Pokemon Leagues(Ex: Training for the Elite 4 and the Frontier Brains)

19. Shadow XD001

Okay, I get it now. So, in Training Island (which I presume will be after Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh) will be strictly training, or maybe you have something planned?

20. IshanZ

IshanZ Well-Known Member

Shadow- It won't be just training. You'll be able to go to all the regions and do whatever you want(rechallenge gym leaders, visit friends and family, catch new pokemon) but no matter what route you choose to follow you'll have other stuff to do like go to training, go to meetings, and other homework like things.