• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: A New Age(Kanto) Discussion Thread

treespyro

Vintage much?
I'll get a little something going on to speed something up

IshanZ

sorry everyone i can't post cause my computer is broken and i'm trying to fix it so if you need to go on ahead without me.

Edit: Nvm we fixed the computer temporarily so I'll try to post today.

Last edited:

treespyro

Vintage much?
So what happens in the future?

IshanZ

For now until everyone has 7 badges and 3-4 ribbons we focus on catching up with the badges and ribbons. The only real major thing will be Silph Co.'s invasion and that will hopefully be around 5 posts. Then after we have caught up we will have a "final" confrontation with Team Liberator, then the Grand Festival, and finally the Pokemon League.

treespyro

Vintage much?
The think is I don't know what to do with my character

IshanZ

Treespyro- You can have Vera enter a Pokemon Contest in Fuschia and then head to Safrron and enter another contest.

Shadow XD001

Sorry for being inactive; I was on vacation (I even put that in my sig) I'll post a little later, but I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm back.

IshanZ

I decided to do a late night post to show you the Chief of Police in Kanto and a surprise at the end about Shadow's face ;)

Shadow XD001

Why would the police join Team Liberator? Did they brainwash them, like they did to the Officer Jenny who was spying on them?

By the way, I posted and I made it so Latios and Matt don't really like each other, but they will be friends soon. Are we going to learn anything about the Guardian Pokemon, or will that be in the sequel, or even later then that?

ashds

Law and Order: Unova
Why would the police join Team Liberator? Did they brainwash them, like they did to the Officer Jenny who was spying on them?
I think your half right for those who resit they use brainwashing but the reason is money mainly

IshanZ

Shadow- Basically what Ashds said along with power and a sense of security.

I'll try and post something Sinnoh and/or Johto related this week(Perhaps the two leagues) and then get back to my character next week

treespyro

Vintage much?
I will get back to Vera and her contest bid.

IshanZ

Treespyro- You can skip the appeals if you want or you can do a quick appeal for the rest of the contests(and that goes for everyone as well)

I'll keep trying to post multiple times for the next few weeks until my school restarts and hopefully by then if we are all caught up we can start the Grand Festival in August and the League by mid August. Also since I have the whole sign up thread finished and saved we can start the sequel anytime we want, since I only have to post it now.

treespyro

Vintage much?
Got May back otherwise you know not much to do until I start the contest in Safforn.

Last edited: