1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon: A New Age(Kanto) Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'RPG Café' started by IshanZ, May 5, 2009.

1. IshanZ

IshanZ Well-Known Member

I decided to finish up the Sinnoh League in a kind of lame way, but since I couldn't really think of anything I decided this would probably be best.

2. treespyro

treespyro Vintage much?

I should introduce Vera's sister soon either via phone call or her being there. Also I don't know If I can be bothered with a contest but I try to try.

3. IshanZ

IshanZ Well-Known Member

Treespyro- To be honest I don't know what to do with contests to shorten them. The only thing I can say is skip the appeals, allow you guys to make rp only towns, and skip ahead to the finals of the contests(which should be used as a last resort only). Also if you don't mind I had Ishan introduce himself to Ariana

Anyway has anyone heard from Stabberz lately?

Last edited: Jul 6, 2010
  4. Shadow XD001

Shadow XD001 Well-Known Member

Who's going to battle Sabrina first? I don't really care when Kirsta & Matt can get their battles in, just want to know who's going first.

Also, when are the Sign-Ups for the Sequel due by? I haven't started mine, but I'll start it a little later today. By the way, I haven't heard from Stabberz, either.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2010
  5. treespyro

treespyro Vintage much?

I'll try to do one during your Gym Battle

And it is Arina just for reference :p

6. IshanZ

IshanZ Well-Known Member

Treespyro- Whoops my bad XP

Shawoe- Have Krista and Matt go first I'll have my hands tied up for the next few days and might not be able to post.

7. ashds

ashds Law and Order: Unova

I'm waiting for someone to meet up with Matt

8. Shadow XD001

Alright, but I'm going to have a little one-on-one battle for Kirsta & Danny, then Matt's cast will be off, and then I'll start the battle with Sabrina. I'm going to have Matt battle Sabrina before Kirsta, then I'd really like it if someone else battled Sabrina, so I could take a little break before starting Kirsta's battle. (After the person who goes after Matt)

Ishan: Do you want me to PM you Danny, Kirsta, Alice, and Joey's Teams by the end? Those are all the characters I made, so I just wanted to know if their teams good with you. (The Finalized ones at the end)

9. IshanZ

IshanZ Well-Known Member

Shadow- I'll have Ishan battle Sabrina after Matt. Also you can send tme the teams it's your choice.

I'll try and post tonight or hopefully tomorrow. We just restored our computer to factory settings(I saved the rp data on an external hardrive) so we are now busy editing the settings and adding new softwares to keep our computer in tip top shape and prevent the problem we had from happening again

10. treespyro

treespyro Vintage much?

Alright I'll start on the contest but I don't really if you think about it see my character as a contest coordinator. I would like to actually add some focus on Vera's sister next time (Whatever region bar Johto).

I guess

11. IshanZ

IshanZ Well-Known Member

^I'm fine with that.

12. ashds

ashds Law and Order: Unova

I shall post tomorrow

13. Andydemon

Andydemon Nanomachines, Son!

OMG, for once I can post without have to type OVER 9000 paragraphs!

14. Shadow XD001

I'm on my Wii now, and since it's hard to type, I won't really be on until it's fixed.

Sorry everyone.

15. IshanZ

IshanZ Well-Known Member

Shadow- It's alright don't worry about it we won't go on ahead without you.

16. treespyro

treespyro Vintage much?

Alright so what's the plan for the sequel anyway.

17. Shadow XD001

My computer arrived in Texas (where it needs to be fixed) two days ago, but until then I'll use my dad's laptop. (I'm on it now) So, I'll try and post soon, since my computer won't be fixed for a little longer. (unfortunately)

Just thought I should update you guys on that.

18. IshanZ

IshanZ Well-Known Member

Treespyro: Well for now after this rp ends we'll take a two week break(So you guys can work on your sign-ups and take a break), then I'll put up the sign up sheet and allow say 3 newcomers minimum(we already have 3 who want to join) and say around 6 maximum(so in total we should have 9-12 people in the rp). Then after the rp starts we'll first focus on Gyms and Contests with introductions to the bad guy, rivals, Elemental Plates, descendants, and other important things, and then after getting the second badge and first ribbon for almost everyone we'll have a major encounter with the bad guys on the way to Goldenrod. That's pretty much the plan so far.

Shadow- Alright that's fine with me.

19. Andydemon

Andydemon Nanomachines, Son!

Will the main antagonists continue to be Team Liberator?

Last edited: Jul 23, 2010
  20. IshanZ

IshanZ Well-Known Member

Andy- Ya for Johto they will be and the new team will be minor antagonists.