1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokemon: A New Age(Kanto) Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'RPG Café' started by IshanZ, May 5, 2009.

1. Shadow XD001

Shadow XD001 Well-Known Member

None of my characters are Co ordinators, but I'm curious: How many Ribbons do the Members in this RPG have thus far?

2. ashds

ashds Law and Order: Unova

I don't know *goes to check*

3. Andydemon

Andydemon Nanomachines, Son!

Shadow: alright, it'll give me more time to think.

as for ribbons I believe Lucia has at least 2.

4. ashds

Vera has 1

Lucia has 2 (I think)

Matt has 0

Vera gots hers in Vellmillion city

Lucia got one it Cealdon city (I don't remeber where she got the other one so could you help me out here Andy?)

so that means we have Fuchsia, Saffron,Cinnabar,Viridian,Cerulean and maybe Pewter contests left

Last edited: Aug 15, 2010
  5. Andydemon

she got her first from cerulean city, after the rampaging Gyarados scenario at Bill's house.

...Can't believe I remember that early on in this thing when it's been so long...

6. ashds

thank you for the help

7. IshanZ

IshanZ Well-Known Member

Thanks for the help you guys. Ok so this is what we'll do.

Lucia can win Cinnabar and get her last ribbon

Vera can win Fuschia and Pewter

Matt can win Saffron, Viridian, and Cerulean

Is that ok with everyone?

8. Shadow XD001

Shadow XD001 Well-Known Member

I'm not apart of Contests, but how could some of those be in Pewter/Cerulean? Isn't that a bit far away?

9. ashds

I'm sure we'll find a way.

10. Andydemon

he'll certainly have a chance considering i still haven't gotten the Cascade Badge yet

11. IshanZ

IshanZ Well-Known Member

Shadow- We will have everyone travel to Fuschia then after that Contest to Vermillion to get a boat to Cinnabar. Then after the events at Cinnabar we'll go through Cerulean and Pewter to get to Viridian and after that we will just have to head to the Indigo Plateu for the Festival and League.

12. ashds

I'm sorry to say this my broad band is going to be cut off this sunday and I don't know when I may be back so I was woundering if someone would take care of Matt S till I return

13. IshanZ

IshanZ Well-Known Member

Ashds- Just send me a PM with what you want me to do with Matt S. while you're gone and I'll take over after.

14. Andydemon

WARNING! WARNING! EPIC TROLL ALERT! SUPER NOOB IN THE PROXIMITY!

On a serious note, why is it ppl don't stop and notice the freakin sign-up thread when they first come in here, COMMON SENSE PPL!!!

Sorry for caps but noobs posting in RPs they didn't sign-up for (not that anyone can now) really bothers me.

15. treespyro

treespyro Vintage much?

Ahh I missed it, Will post soon though maybe tonight.

16. IshanZ

IshanZ Well-Known Member

Update: We sent in our main computer to get looked at and the good news is that it most likely is a software(Windows Vista) problem which would mean all we would have to do is upgrade. However we are not totally sure as it could be the mother board. Anyway If it is I will use the computer I am currently on(my dad's laptop) to post.

17. Andydemon

Well my comps. fixed(if you can call it that) and I feel comfortable with posting again. I'll try to do so on the weekends though, I'm just too tired right now and am in desperate need of sleep(schoolworks been keeping me up late)

18. IshanZ

IshanZ Well-Known Member

is anyone else gonna post or is it ok if I post?

19. ashds

I'm back (for now anyway) and I will post soon (just plaining it in my head)

Last edited: Oct 8, 2010
  20. IshanZ

IshanZ Well-Known Member

Ashds- It's good to have you back although we didn't get much done these past two months

Shadow- Are you going to have your characters watch the contest cause if you're not you could have them battle Blaine first.

Treespyro- Are you gonna have Vera enter the contest?