• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: A New Age(Kanto) Discussion Thread

treespyro

Vintage much?
Well Why don't you post

I am not going to lose to someone who isn't here but is getting his character controlled by someone else

So basically either a Gaia vs. Vera Final or Lucia vs. Matt

treespyro

Vintage much?
Gaia vs Vera final it is then o_O

I would ask Andy first to be fair. I don't mind a Matt vs. Lucia final. Because if you control two characters that are in the final it is a tad well you get it

IshanZ

Alright good to see things going well. As for me I haven't been on for a while because as I said before I was packed with work but, now that Portfolio Night is over everything(except EOC) will be good and i'll post later today or early-mid tomorrow(since I have a four day weekend)

IshanZ

I have posted. In my post Magikarp has evolved and Ishan finds out about what happened. Then I posted where Uxie's body is and the battle between the three current commanders has begun(this will be the main focus of my next post and also I had them all use fighting types just for fun XD)

Torpoleon

I only have a three day weekend! Curse you Snow Day! Anyway, Ishan, when is Ishan(man, it is weird saying it like that to you! lol)going to actually talk to att and/or Alice?

treespyro

Vintage much?
Well I have free days here and there

Just on different days

ashds

Law and Order: Unova
Also is anyone here going to have any evolutions soon?
Combuken during Surges batttle

I've got one week off

is it still 12 pokes on hand and anyone else goes to Gary?

Last edited:

Torpoleon

I'm just going to keep it as six on hand then seven or more go to Prof. Oak. For anyone who didn't know Matt and Alice's team so far it is:
Matt Alice
Blast/Charmeleon(starter) Lil' Leaf/Turtwig
Pikachu Geodude
Cleffa Cleffa

I will make a new post when there is a new evolution. Matt has two badges and Alice has one. Also, ashds, I think you are evolving Combusken too early. To have three badges and a Blaziekn is weird. You should wait until about 4 badges, or so.

ashds

Law and Order: Unova
To have three badges and a Blaziekn is weird.
I had a Blaziken and three badges in Ruby but ok Nidorino will evole while faceing Surge Combusken can learn Blaze Kick in the match

Torpoleon

I guess that is better. Also, an RPG is not the same as the game.