• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: A New Age(Kanto) Discussion Thread

IshanZ

Torpoleon-For now you can have your characters follow Ishan to the Pokemon Center seeing as my next post is gonna be on the three way battle only.

Regarding the 12 pokemon rule- The reason I made it like that was so that everyone can mix up their teams every now and then. You don't have to follow this but, you should know that if you're ebtering the Pokemon league you have to have 6 pokemon(duh). For the Grand Festival i'd say 4 minimum to enter you can have more i'm just saying what the minimum should be.

Stabberz-You can have a connection with Azelf in fact everyone can have a connection with one legendary and the max you should go to is seeing them up close or having them be within your body like Andy's character.

Regarding Evolutions- As long as not everyone in your team is evolving super fast then I'm fine if your starter evolves really fast. Ishan's starter Charmander won't be fully evolving in this part of the rp maybe in the next or the last but, for sure not in this part.

Stabberz

The RPG Godfather
My Team is only getting a lot of development to show that they are actually getting stronger and Ishan in the case of Rhyhorn, Magby and Elekid, who are all going to evolve soon can they evolve fully or do I have to wait.

treespyro

Vintage much?
Right Well I don't remember my team

Cloyster
Delcatty
Weezing
Vulpix
Eevee

Last edited:

zandgaia

*Gasp* He's back!
Haha xD but i don't rlly get the 12 pokemon rule you mean with that: Only 12 pokemon may get caught each rper? Or 12 pokemon that you can take with you (I'm thinking you mean the first one)
Anyway Ashds is back and now my character is meeting Lucia!

Torpoleon

He means you can have 12 Pokemon on hand and the rest get sent to Prof. Oak or whatever Professor is in your native region. You can only use up to six in the Pokemon league and at least 4 in the Grand Festival. I hope that cleared that up.

zandgaia

*Gasp* He's back!
O ok but i'll wait till i hear answer of Ishanz i just wanna know sure o_O but confused (I'm used to 6 in hand xD)

Torpoleon

Ishan will just say it is true. ;P

Stabberz

The RPG Godfather
I dunno but I think you should tell Zandgaia to stop controlling your character now and maybe up grade her post length.

Stabberz

The RPG Godfather
It can be after the gym battles and it could just be a chat between two former best friends with one gone evil or it could escalate into a battle. its your choice

ashds

Law and Order: Unova
It can be after the gym battles and it could just be a chat between two former best friends with one gone evil or it could escalate into a battle. its your choice
just a chat

IshanZ

Zangaia-Torpoleon is right you can have 12 pokemon on hand and in the Pokeom League you need at least 6 while in the Grand Festival you need at least 4

Torpoleon

Yeah, good question, zandgaia. It will probably be alot, though. So, how many can we catch?

IshanZ

Torpoleon Zandgaia- As many as you want excluding legendaries and pokemon from other regions(besides your starter and one non local region pokemon)

zandgaia

*Gasp* He's back!
^ Nice to know thanks for letting me know!
Isn't there really a max. amount? Like not more then 20/30 because maybe some1 will go mass cathing o_O'
For others: AshDs and I are thinking of letting Gaia and Matt's relation (on both sides) start 'round Saffron City ;P
For Ashds: I'm thinking of letting Gaia hug Matt in happiness when she wins the contest in Vermillion or when He wins his gym battle ;D

ashds

Law and Order: Unova
For Ashds: I'm thinking of letting Gaia hug Matt in happiness when she wins the contest in Vermillion or when He wins his gym battle

ok now I have a mental image of Gaia pounceing on him