• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: A New Age(Kanto) Discussion Thread

treespyro

Vintage much?
Technology

So what happens now?

IshanZ

Yup basically they want technology and ransom money.

Treespyro: Next I guess I'll post again during the weekend and have Ishan battle Janine then go to Saffron.

IshanZ

Shadow- Right I'll take care of that before having Ishan face janine.

Everyone else- I know we did this a few pages ago, but can everyone place their characters teams by the time of the league(don't include any releases or oaks or boxed pokemon keep that a surprise XP) just so I know for future reference.

Here is Ishan's

Charmeleon

Nidoking

Gyrados

Golduck

Scyther

Growlithe

Machop

Abra

treespyro

Vintage much?
Cloyster
Muk
Crobat
Delcatty
Eevee (I don't know what evo yet...most likely Umbreon) - Still No idea
Steelix

Maybe I need to make it a bit more different and less experienced

So Kanto Team for Vera

Cloyster - Current
Grimer - Current will evolve
Eevee - Yet to be caught
Magneton - Yet to be Caught (Running gag of shocking Vera)
Gloom - Yet to Be Caught
Fearow - Yet to be Caught

Last edited:

Stabberz

The RPG Godfather
Leafeon: Done.
Electivire: Done.
Magmortar: Done.
Rhyperior: Done.
Ambipom: Done.
Alakazam: Yet to be given.

treespyro

Vintage much?
So After this it is ???

Johto?, Sinnoh?, Hoenn or even the Sevii Islands

ashds

Law and Order: Unova
Blaziken (done)
Nidoking(done)
Butterfree(done)
Kabutops(done)
Pikachu(done)
Haunter(not yet)
Aerodactyl(not yet)
Gyarados (not yet)
Eevee(done)

IshanZ

After this it's gonna be Johto, then Sinnoh, then Hoenn and the training island. At this point i'm gonna say no to a whole sequel to the 5th gen region(Although I wouldn't say no to it being included in with the final sequel in Hoenn and the training island)

treespyro

Vintage much?
So Introduce new characters ala new RPG for Johto but with any time skip. I wouldn't mind that

My Thinking with my character for the first time in a long time. Vera and Ash break up I guess, May and Ash relationship and Make Gary more like he is in the show except more mature and him and Vera reconcile.

I'll make Vera catch a Weepinbell in the next post.

IshanZ

Treespyro- Introduce new characters we control? If you mean that then the next rpg will be the same characters we have now(unless you want a new character then you can create a new one) and the timeskip will be only a few months ahead(although your character should still age 1 year)

Andydemon

Nanomachines, Son!
Wow Ishan very nice of you to let me know you were gonna post ahead past everyone explaining Lucas' situation to Ishan. what was that? you didn't? well you freaking should've so id know to post soon!

I don't have just the RP to focus on, and I don't always do something right away even when i have time, but you couldn't have thought to let me know you wanted me to post soon you just simply decided to be like "Meh screw waiting for this person" and just left the Center before anything could've been explained! Wow! Just wow man!

Andydemon

Nanomachines, Son!
I need to apoligize too, I know I should post at any opportunity but I have a problem with getting things done when I should, even though I'm out of school I still don't give myself the time. But that's no excuse for shouting at you when it's partly my fault, and I'm sorry for doing so.

Shadow XD001

Sorry for not being one; I wasn't home, so I had no opportunity to post.

Ishan- Can I post Matt meeting up with Danny and Kirsta, then setting off for Saffron City? There's not much left to do Fushcia, or at least not for my characters.

When we go to Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh are we aloud to have one starter from each respective region? It's not a big deal if we don't, I was just wondering. Two more questions: Are we every going to learn more about the Guardian Legendaries? Also, what's the Training Island?

ashds

Law and Order: Unova
My chances of posting next week are question able because I have very important exams for the whole of that week.

IshanZ

Andy: Don't worry about it the rpg isn't and shouldn't be the most important thing in anyones life.

Ashds- That's fine school and exams come before the rpg so if you want take the whole week and the weekend off to study and stay relaxed

Shadow: Sure go ahead. And ya you can get one starter from each region we visit. as for your other two questions

1: Yes we will learn about the Legendary connections(if that's what you mean by Guardian Legendaries)

2: It's where the top trainers go to train for bigger and better things other than Pokemon Leagues(Ex: Training for the Elite 4 and the Frontier Brains)

Shadow XD001

Okay, I get it now. So, in Training Island (which I presume will be after Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh) will be strictly training, or maybe you have something planned?

IshanZ

Shadow- It won't be just training. You'll be able to go to all the regions and do whatever you want(rechallenge gym leaders, visit friends and family, catch new pokemon) but no matter what route you choose to follow you'll have other stuff to do like go to training, go to meetings, and other homework like things.