• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: A New Age(Kanto) Discussion Thread

treespyro

Vintage much?
Sweet, I'll post soon.

Shadow XD001

Hey, so my computer should be back later today or tomorrow. I'll finish the battle between Matt & Sabrina then... if there are any new posts. ^_^;

IshanZ

Andy- It's only a month and a half now, but we get longer breaks in winter and spring and we get a break at the end of October. On another note we have block schedule two days a week.

Andydemon

Nanomachines, Son!
I just hope schools in California aren't suffering from serious budget cuts. seriously my Junior year was horrid with nearly 30+ kids in one class, most of them loud mouthed idiots who made concentration impossible, and now we have a candidate for governor who wants to lay off 1 in 5 teachers throughout Nevada, do you have any idea how difficult everything is gonna turn out for me next year if that happens. Honestly Nevada is digging itself a ditch it'll never be able to climb out of.

treespyro

Vintage much?
After the Gym Battle it is straight to Cinnabar and I'll pick it up there if you don't mind with Vera and May because Ash will be there.

Shadow XD001

Hey, Ishan your do the Gym Battle next, then Kirsta, right? I know your busy with school, so reply to this/post in the RPG whenever. :)

By the way, seems like the only ones left in this RPG are Ishan, treespyro, AndyDemon, ashds, and myself. All the others are rotten quitters.... ;P

IshanZ

Andy- Not to much although if what my English teacher said comes true in a few years the students at the school may have to share textbooks(although this is just a possibility)

Treespyro- I'm fine with that.

Shadow- I wouldn't say they are rotten quitters I mean the rp has dragged on longer that it was supposed to plus some people had a lot of work to do.

Last edited:

Shadow XD001

Haha, that was just a joke. So, to answer my question, you're battling Sabrina next, then Kirsta, right Ishan?

IshanZ

Shadow- Ya not today, but hopefully tomorrow(Since I have no practice tomorrow I get off early) I have to read and take notes on like 10 pages in Ap World so I'm really busy today.

Shadow XD001

Alright, I just hope some people stop posting in the thread. What I mean is, two people who were apart of it asked to join. I spoke to them and not response, but I did report their posts, so it should be deleted soon.

ashds

Law and Order: Unova
I might post tomorrow but I don't have much to post on other than Matt trying to figure out how he's going to get to Cinnabar.

and Ishan because Matt has an old amber would it be ok for me to give him an Aerodactyl when he gets to Cinnabar? ( he got the old amber when we were at Pewter city).

Last edited:

IshanZ

Ashds- Ya it's fine with me

Can someone post soon please so I can post again? Also if you haven't met with your legendary connection please do so soon as we are technically heading into the end of the Team Liberator plot and they will play an important part in the final battle. And also for contests since we only have three main characters doing them I was wondering what we should do about them any ideas?

ashds

Can someone post soon please so I can post again? Also if you haven't met with your legendary connection please do so soon
I'll make post of Matt meeting Darkrai tomorrow

ashds

And also for contests since we only have three main characters doing them I was wondering what we should do about them any ideas?
how about we skip the appeal rounds and have different way of selecting pokemon for battle in them (like a roulette wheel). But that would be taking away the contest aspect right?.

Shadow XD001

Actually, Kirsta, my other character who's in Gyms, is battling Sabrina next. AndyDemon, you're character can battle her after Kirsta.

IshanZ

Ashds- That could work and we could lower the ribbon limit to 3 and allow Rp only towns. So for now let's skip the appeals and make the ribbons to enter the Grand Festival 3.