• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: A New Age(Kanto) Discussion Thread

Shadow XD001

None of my characters are Co ordinators, but I'm curious: How many Ribbons do the Members in this RPG have thus far?

ashds

Law and Order: Unova
Vera has 1

Lucia has 2 (I think)

Matt has 0

Vera gots hers in Vellmillion city

Lucia got one it Cealdon city (I don't remeber where she got the other one so could you help me out here Andy?)

so that means we have Fuchsia, Saffron,Cinnabar,Viridian,Cerulean and maybe Pewter contests left

Last edited:

IshanZ

Thanks for the help you guys. Ok so this is what we'll do.

Lucia can win Cinnabar and get her last ribbon

Vera can win Fuschia and Pewter

Matt can win Saffron, Viridian, and Cerulean

Is that ok with everyone?

IshanZ

Shadow- We will have everyone travel to Fuschia then after that Contest to Vermillion to get a boat to Cinnabar. Then after the events at Cinnabar we'll go through Cerulean and Pewter to get to Viridian and after that we will just have to head to the Indigo Plateu for the Festival and League.

ashds

I'm sorry to say this my broad band is going to be cut off this sunday and I don't know when I may be back so I was woundering if someone would take care of Matt S till I return

IshanZ

Ashds- Just send me a PM with what you want me to do with Matt S. while you're gone and I'll take over after.

Andydemon

Nanomachines, Son!
WARNING! WARNING! EPIC TROLL ALERT! SUPER NOOB IN THE PROXIMITY!

On a serious note, why is it ppl don't stop and notice the freakin sign-up thread when they first come in here, COMMON SENSE PPL!!!

Sorry for caps but noobs posting in RPs they didn't sign-up for (not that anyone can now) really bothers me.

treespyro

Vintage much?
Ahh I missed it, Will post soon though maybe tonight.

IshanZ

Update: We sent in our main computer to get looked at and the good news is that it most likely is a software(Windows Vista) problem which would mean all we would have to do is upgrade. However we are not totally sure as it could be the mother board. Anyway If it is I will use the computer I am currently on(my dad's laptop) to post.

Andydemon

Nanomachines, Son!
Well my comps. fixed(if you can call it that) and I feel comfortable with posting again. I'll try to do so on the weekends though, I'm just too tired right now and am in desperate need of sleep(schoolworks been keeping me up late)

ashds

I'm back (for now anyway) and I will post soon (just plaining it in my head)

Last edited:

IshanZ

Ashds- It's good to have you back although we didn't get much done these past two months

Shadow- Are you going to have your characters watch the contest cause if you're not you could have them battle Blaine first.

Treespyro- Are you gonna have Vera enter the contest?