• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: A New Age(Kanto) Discussion Thread

treespyro

Vintage much?
Nope because she just wants to see Ash again. So I guess could you bring Ash back in so at least my character gets a little arc.

IshanZ

Ok everyone I need to know who is still in the rpg and fully interested as I need to know what to do with the Team Liberator plot and the last two Gyms.

treespyro

Vintage much?
I guess but there are not many left.

IshanZ

Ok hopefully Shadow will tell me if he is still in soon if not I will have to kick him out.

Ashds: I hope you don't mind, but I skipped to Vermillion to fasten things up. If you want in your next post you can have Matt have a one on one battle with someone on the ship or something.

ashds

Law and Order: Unova
If you want in your next post you can have Matt have a one on one battle with someone on the ship or something.

thanks and I will (I could also use the battle as an excuse to evole Matt's Magikarp)

Last edited:

Andydemon

Nanomachines, Son!
Shadow hasn't been on since the 27th apparently.

That aside Ishan, would it be alright if I had Light appear to reveal Magus' identity to Lucas and Lucia and for them to be on the same boat as you(I intend to have Magus temporarily leave once his identity is revealed.)

treespyro

Vintage much?
Sure I haven't been on, I'll post soonish.

IshanZ

Andy-once everyone is at Cinnabar and then we will begin immediatly and it will go on for only like 6-7 posts if all goes correctly. Then we will all have a one on one battle with Blaine and Gary afterwards and then we begin with the Festival(We will say that everyone got the ribbons needed cause tbh Contests have been a pain imo) and League

IshanZ

Everyone sorry, but I just can't keep focused on the rpg and I've been loaded with work from Ap World History. If you want you can remake the rpg, but I can't keep you guys waiting for me to post so I am sorry, but the rpg is over and I don't plan on restarting it or making a new rpg anytime in the near. Once again sorry and thanks for staying this far into the rpg even though it was dragging on way too long...

Last edited: