• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: A New Age(Kanto)

treespyro

Vintage much?
"So I guess we have a mammoth fun little task on our hands" Vera replied to the story that Ishan explained to everyone."I see so that's why. I guess it really is that bad." Ash said sadly as Vera looked at him in a surprised way, "Why Ash, I didn't know you felt sympathy" she remarked "It is refreshing but a bit scary" as she stood next to him with her hand on his shoulder.

"Don't worry Ishan we'll help you find that berry." May said with reassurance as they started to slowly leave until Vera spoke up. "Wait I think we should split up even more, so we can cover more ground, so I'll go with May and have a nice chat while we search for the berry and or the Nidoking".

"So lets go" The darker haired Brunette said to the lighter haired brunette as they both started to walk away. "So May, I think it is a nice time to get to know each other, to be friends even though I have a feeling that my boyfriend may have some lingering feelings for you" she muttered the last part.

May replied "Yeah we are friends though, so lets find the berry" as they started to walk. "I don't know about Ash really, he has never shown at least any romantic gesture towards me" Vera sighed as May looked at her "You really think you will get that from Ash" as they both giggled and talked even more about various things including Ash

(OOC: To make the story go on, I used May

Shadow XD001

Battling an Annoying Girl

"Pikachu, use Brick Break!" Matt commanded. The Pokemon nodded and leapt into the air, one hand glowing white.

While Hippowdon and the girl weren't looking, Kirsta called out, "Prinplup Aqua Jet!"

Prinplup engulfed itself in water and shot itself to Hippowdon.

The girl, Amelia, smirked. "Double attacks won't help you!" She laughed. "Use Earth Power to block Prinplup, then use protect and hit Pikachu with Headbutt!"

Amelia was one top notch trainer. Everything happened quickly. The Earth Power blocked Prinplup and it fell. Protect blocked Hippowdon from getting it and Pikachu was launched to a tree.

"Haha!" Amelia laughed. "You can not defeat me! You might as well surrender!" She continued to laugh more menacingly.

Matt & Kirsta glanced at each other then their Pokemon. They smiled. "Pikachu, use Volt Tackle maximum power on Hippowdon!" Matt cried. The electric mouse shot up and the Volt Tackle engulfed itself as Pikachu ran forward.

"Help it out with a full power Aqua Jet and combine moves!" Kirsta yelled. Prinplup's Aqua Jet and Pikachu's Volt Tackle connected causing major energy and they were closing in on Hippowdon! They could win this!

That didn't happen. "Hyper Beam, quickly!" Amelia shrieked, almost shaking with the tension.

All the moves collided. A huge explosion, well, exploded from the attacks. The three Pokemon were in different parts of the field. They panted heavily, about to faint.

After a few seconds, Pikachu and Prinplup collapsed down.

"Yes!" Amelia shouted jubilantly punching the air. The smoke was still there and Matt & Kirsta were against a tree, unable to move. Where was Danny?

Well, when the smoke cleared, he was there. Treecko was by his side ready for a rematch. Amelia laughed, remembering what had happened before.

Treecko started glowing. It was evolving.

Yes, you can do it Danny! Matt thought, believing in his friend.

Come on Danny, win this for us! Kirsta thought, also believing in her friend.

Andydemon

Nanomachines, Son!
As Drake spoke to Magus about Ishan he simply stood there listening, his mask making it hard to tell if he was completely calm or not. Once Drake finished talking Magus simply replied, "I'm aware of all that and I know Ishan for the kind of person he is. But Drake, you remember what I told both you and Redwing about what I did two years ago and how I wear this mask because of it. So know that, if he ever has the thought in mind, I'll never allow him to make the same mistake I did." Hearing Magus say this made Lucia think unsettlingly, *Wait...Does that mean Drake knows who Magus really is...?*

"What about Lucas is he going to be alright?" Drake asked as he looked over to Lucia, who looked back at him stating, "Uxie said Lucas should be just fine but he thinks it would be best to let everyone else know just how serious his situation is before returning control over to him.", "Which means we'll need to tell Ishan about this as soon as possible, how much time do you think he has left in the Safari Zone?", Magus said to drake, waiting patiently for an answer.

Shadow XD001

Danny VS Amelia - Grovyle's Ambition

Danny smirked. "Ha!" He laughed. "You might have beaten Treecko, but now he evolved into Grovyle! Use leaf Blade!"

Hippowdon had just used Hyper Beam and couldn't move and Leaf Blade was super-effective. Grovyle's leafs on his hands glowed green and he sprinted towards Hippowdown and hit it!

Hippowdon staggered back slightly, but got back in it and bit Grovyle, not letting go.

"Use Hyper Beam!" She called out. Grovyle couldn't break free, but it kept hitting Hippowdon with tail-thing, but it had no effect!

The Hyper Beam came and Grovyle fell down. He wasn't out, however, and slowly got up. Burns were everywhere on Grovyle's body.

Danny got worried. He glanced over and saw Kirsta and Matt were just about unconscious. "Grovyle! Go up to Hippowdon and launch a super powerful Leaf Blade and don't hold back!" he cried, and Grovyle sped up to Hippowdon and slightly slid under it and used a powerful Leaf Blade.

That worked. Hippowdon fell backwards and was down. Amelia returned her Hippowdon and approached Danny.

"You did good," she remarked. "I'll give you and your friends a ride back to the Pokemon Center on my motorcycle." she asked him.

Both Kirsta and Matt were now unconscious and leaning on each other. "Sure," Danny said as he returned Grovyle. "How will we all fit?"

"Your friends can fit in the passenger seat next to the motorcycle and you'll sit behind me in the front seat," Amelia explained.

"Okay," he agreed. They were able to fit Matt and Kirsta in the passenger seat and Kirsta sat on top of Matt. Amelia got in the motor cycle and Danny quickly followed, going behind her. Since there were no seat belts he wrapped his arms around her waist.

She put on her helmet and they were off. After riding for a little bit Amelia apologized and said, "Sorry about earlier. I thought you and your friends were thieves or something."

Danny smiled. "It's okay, everyone makes mistakes. By the way, how old are you?" He asked, curiosity in his tone.

Amelia realized why he asked that and I said, "I'm thirteen years old, fourteen next month. I'm going to be a Police Officer, so they gave me this back which is good for people like me who aren't old enough to drive. I joined as a Police Officer in training when I was Twelve and I've gotten better," she explained.

"Cool," Danny replied. "I turn Fourteen in a week and my friend Matt wil be Thirteen soon and Kirsta will be Thirteen in a few months. So, we're the same age, huh?" He explained slightly blushing.

"Yeah," Amelia replied. "I have a boyfriend, so I can't go out with, but I really do, but we are just barely friends and I've known my boyfriend since I was five."

"Okay, cool." Danny said. He never actually said he wanted to go out with her, but he does and he knew it would take a while, but he knew she would never break up with this guy.

The motor cycle came to a stop as they reached the Pokemon Center. Amelia locked up the bike (I'm just going to call it that instead of a motor cycle) and helped Danny bring in Matt and Kirsta.

Nurse Joy gave them a room..... with only two beds. "Oh well, Matt and Kirsta will share a bed, I'd love to see what they think." Danny remarked.

Amelia laughed. "Such a joker." She smiled. They both blushed and got red. Danny remembered about Kirsta and Matt and put them up in the room at the bed.

Then Danny said bye to Amelia. "Bye, cutie," She cooed and kissed him on the cheek. She waved good bye and left.

Danny sat on the unoccupied bed and watched Sinnoh Now!.

(Sorry, Ishan. Danny had to leave to take care of his friends at the Pokemon center. Sorry)

IshanZ

(OOC: Shadow don't worry about it I'm gonna end this berry thing in my post anyway it's gone on way too long)

(Drake)

After Magus asked Drake how long Ishan had left in the Safari Zone, Drake turned to look at the clock and looked back worried.

"Not too long by the looks of it they left an hour ago." Drake said with a worried expression.

"Hey Drake don't worry I'm sure Ishan has found the berry already and is probably on his way back now." Karen said nervously with a smile.

"Both of you don't need to worry Ishan will be fine and if he passes the test he will bring back the berry..." Nurse Joy said unexpectedly.

"A test?" Drake asked confused.

"Yes there is a man deep in the Safari Zone who plants the magical berries however he won't give them to anyone...only those who need it the most and even then they must prove they are worthy by facing down the Shiny Nidoking not in a battle, but by calming it down and since no one knows that they all usually fail the test." Nurse Joy said bluntly.

"So that's why you said it's immpossible to get the berry because no one knows how, but why didn't you tell Ishan how to pass the test if you knew?" Drake asked curiously.

"Beacause it's something Ishan has to figure out on his own otherwise there wouldn't be a point to the test. You know what I mean right masked man you even said it yourself you know what kind of person Ishan is." Nurse Joy said to Magus and Drake.

(Ishan)

After splitting up Ishan continued to run forward knowing his time was running out. Finally Ishan ran into an area with a waterfall and next to it was a man and a sparkling blue and gold berry tree. Ishan immediatly knew that the berry tree was the one he was looking for and moved quickly toward it, however the man stopped him and yelled out what seemed to be a pokemon growl. Then out of the waterfall came two Shiny Nidokings.

"Ishan I'll take care of this Nidoking you take the other!" Zane yelled luring one of the Shiny Nidokings away with a rock.

"If you wish to get this berry you must defeat this Shiny Nidoking." The man yelled to Ishan.

"Alright then I'll just knock it out with that tree!" Ishan yelled as the began to rock an unsteady tree back and forth, but as he was the man yelled something else.

"Go ahead, but is knocking out the Nidoking the only solution you can think of? What if you miss and you injure the Nidoking? What if someone did that to your Pokemon how would you feel?" The man asked as Ishan stopped rocking the tree.

*He's right I have to think of something else. Maybe I can make the Nidoking trust me.* Ishan thought as he noticed a baby Nidoran come out of the waterfall.

The baby Nidoran was walking to get some food when a Scyther from earlier popped out of the bush and began to attack the baby Nidoran. Ishan realizing that he can help the Nidoran to gain the Nidoking's trust quickly rushed to the aid of the Nidoran and threw a rock at the Scyther who had began to slice at Ishan.

"Come on and get me loser!" Ishan yelled taunting the Scyther who rushed at Ishan.

Ishan took bait from his pocket and held it out at the Scyther as a peace offering. The Scyther immediatly stopped in its tracks and cautiously ate the bait as the Nidoran walked over and let out a growl to signal she wanted some. Ishan took out some more bait and gave it to the Nidoran who quickly warmed up to Ishan. The Scyther then nodded at Ishan and pointing and began to itself and pointed its claw at Ishan to signal it was gonna attack.

"Oh great now I'm screwed." Ishan said as he braced for Scyther's Slash.

As Scyther began to strike the Shiny Nidoking got in front of Ishan and used Focus Punch on the Scyther knocking back.

"I'm just gonna take a chance here, but Nidoking use Focus Punch again!" Ishan ordered as the Nidoking shook its head in a joking matter and used Focus Punch on the Scyther who was hit as it was getting up and was then knocked out.

Ishan then took out the Safari Ball and threw it at the Scyther. The ball shook once, twice, a third time, rumbled a little, and the finally stopped and returned to Ishan who put it in his Pokeball case. Afterward the Nidoran and the Shiny Nidoking decided to take a walk and began to walk away smiling at Ishan before leaving. The the man took a berry from the tree and walked toward Ishan.

"Good job kid I'm impressed here you earned this, but please don't tell anyone about how to pass this test I beg you." The man said as he went back to the tree silently leaving Ishan with many questions.

Before Ishan could ask anything he felt a sudden jolt and realized his time was up and that he was being teleported by a Kadabra back to the entrance where he was greeted by Zane who suffered minor injuries from the Shiny Nidoking. Ishan showed Zane the berry and took his Pokemon back from the receptionist. Then Ishan took a quick rest before heading back to the Center where he handed the berry to Nurse Joy who smiled and quickly took it to Nidorino.

Then Ishan turned to Drake and Magus.

"Magus what happened while I was gone and where is Lucas?" Ishan asked swiftly.

Shadow XD001

Arguments

Matt rubbed his eyes. First, he looked around, confused. Where was he? Why was Kirsta sleeping next to him? More importantly, to Matt, why did Danny get his own bed.

All questions were easily answered, except maybe the third one. "Ah, your awake," Danny remarked as he noticed Matt getting up.

"I have a few questions-" Matt stated before Danny interrupted him.

"Which I will answer now. You are here because we had to leave due to you and Kirsta being knocked out by the explosion in the battle. Grovyle and I took care of it and Amelia just misunderstood and we did want to catch Hippowdon, before we knew the truth, of course. Your sleeping next to Kirsta because this was the only room we could get and it only has two beds, and I want my own bed, being the oldest out of us, and you can have some chemistry," Danny explained, chuckling at the last bit of information for Matt.

Matt pushed him off the bed, making Danny hit the floor, hard. "I don't have chemistry with her, and I want my own bed!" He shouted.

Danny stood up, wiping his pants. "Chill out," Danny said, pushing Matt down. "I thought you were my best friend, but I was wrong." Danny said, angering in his tone and he left the room, slamming the door hard.

Kirsta woke with a start." What was that?" She said.

Matt stood up and wiped his pants, and noticed a bump on his head. "Danny wants to be a retard and went outside, hopefully looking for someone to hire him for anger-management classes," He explained.

She scoffed. "Yeah.... right. I heard you yelling at some why don't you shut up. By the way, I used to like you, but Danny is way cooler!" She yelled, and left, slamming the door, like Danny.

And just like that, Matt was alone in the room.

"Nice job. I wish I could leave you and be one of their Guardians, but they don't have a 'special power' like you do, Matt. Go apologize," A voice said from inside him.

At first Matt jumped back. He forgot Latios was his Guardian. "Hey, watch it! I'm way better then those two. They are such wussies, and I didn't do anything wrong. I should have left Danny and Kirsta there to battle Amelia themselves. Both of them are selfish. Matt argued back with his Guardian Pokemon friend.

Latios sighed. "Now, you are acting selfish. You and Kirsta both lost to Amelia, but tried. Danny stepped in and helped win the battle, and prevent you from going to jail, because you knew the consequences of losing. You should have thanked him and not overreacted." Latios explained.

He gritted his teeth. "Shut up you stupid, worthless Legendary Pokemon! I don't your opinions and most of all, I don't need you as a stupid Guardian! Stop talking to me!" He roared.

"But, Matt-" Latios started, "Oh, forget it. Maybe we'll talk when you consider taking anger-management classes. Good Bye.

Just like that, it seemed like there was nothing going on in Matt's mind. He started think now. I should just leave those two dumbos. I'll find Joey and get my vengeance and Alice back. Matt thought, about to get his belongings. Something held him back. I'll think about it and do it later. He decided.

Matt left his room and headed downstairs, and saw Ishan with a group of his friend's he never introduced to Matt, as well as Nurse Joy. "Oh, hey, Ishan! So, what's the deal with Nidorino?" Matt asked as he approached Ishan and the group.

Danny and Kirsta were outside on a bench. "So what are we going to do? I know how obnoxious Matt is, but we can't just leave him by himself," Kirsta stated.

Danny sighed. "So what! When you first saw him, he was by himself, so let's live the little runt to rot." Danny exclaimed.

Kirsta laughed. "Yeah, we should, but he's around our age, and it wouldn't be nice. I wonder if he traveled with someone else, and something went wrong?" Kirsta pondered her own thought, too.

"Don't know, don't care."Danny said.

"Then I'll ask, but just come!" Kirsta argued.

"Fine," He agreed.

Then stayed out there, just waiting for Matt to cool down.

treespyro

Vintage much?
"So are we done" asked Vera to May who sighed "I guess so, we found nothing so lets go back" as they both headed to where they were before, no one was there. "No one is here, lets go back" May stated with Vera starting to walk back to the City.

As they headed back, Vera thought "Why am I tired, must be because of a lack of sleep...can't wait to go to sleep" with May walking side by side "Why didn't they tell us" she asked Vera who with a response "I have no idea, not very reliable" after a long trip back with walking they had eventually reached the end.

"So Pokemon Center, let giggle and look at them for no reason just to bug them" Vera excitedly exclaimed with May looking at her "Lets do it" as a response. They eventually reached the Pokemon Center.

"Hey look it is Ash, May" she exclaimed, 'Oh it is" Vera responded while they both giggled at Ash while Ishan asked his question to People that she (Vera) didn't know. "Anyway thanks for leaving us behind, Guys" Vera snapped with an annoyed tone while May tapped her right foot on the ground, "Mmhmm" May mustered as they both looked at the Males.

ashds

Law and Order: Unova
( @Ishan: if letting Matt meet Silver was not ok tell me and I’ll get rid of this

Matt looked at pokenav map “Ok” he said to himself “we could go to Cinnabar island for another badge but we can’t get there yet so we’ll just have to Saffron city for now” Matt finished walking out of his corner in the Pokémon centre and leavening to go all the way back to Celadon and then to Saffron.

The journey was fairly uneventful, Matt just entered route 16 when he saw a young man with red hair can covered in black “Who is he” Matt whispered he then yelled “hey there who are you?”

“Just a person going to Saffron to look for some information” the male replied blankly

“Hey I’m going there too, how about we go together?” Matt said he heard the man chuckle at the gesture

“I think I’ll pass” he said and walked away.

Stabberz

The RPG Godfather
After the whole escapade in the Safari Zone, Ryan and Anabel were stood on the outskirts of Fuschia, they stood in silence for a couple of seconds before the Salon Maiden spoke up.

"I have to go, Scott called...he wants me to get home, there's a challenger on the way." She said, a sad aura emanating from her.

"Ok..."Ryan murmured, sighing to himself. "Just make sure you beat them so bad that I don't have to wait for you for ages." He added, turning to face the Salon Maiden and holding his hands out for a hug.

She smiled again and hugged him. The hug lasted for just over a minute and then it was time for Anabel to go.

"I hope you don't mind me taking the car?" She said facing him, a smile on her face.

"A bit of walking might do me good..."Ryan murmured, smiling to her before placing a soft kiss on her lips.

With that done, they moved away from each other and began to walk away, Ryan taking the route to Saffron and Anabel heading for Ryan's car.

Neither knew that they wouldn't be seeing each other for a long time.

IshanZ

(Ishan)

After Ishan asked Magus about Magus, Matt arrived and asked Ishan about Nidorino and then Vera and May appeared, both seeming angry at Ishan and Ash for leaving them. Ishan decided to first talk to Matt then explain to Vera and May about why they left them there.

"I got the berry and gave it to Nurse Joy. She went to go put it in Nidorino's food bowl." Ishan said as Ash whispered to him that he would take care of Vera and May.

"Vera, May you see what happened was we were busy with these Shiny Nidoking's and Ishan over there had to do something to stop them so me and Zane lured them away like this!" Ash said as he ran from the Pokemon Center.

"Come on follow me and I'll show you the whole incident!" Ash yelled as he ran to Fuschia City's beach.

After Ash ran out Ishan continued his story and only told Matt about the the Scyther that he caught.

"To be honest Matt that's all I can say I promised someone I wouldn't say anymore or tell the location of the plant." Ishan said as Nurse Joy appeared from Nidorino's room with Nidorino limping behind joyfully. Ishan ran up to Nidorino and picked him up in joy. Nidorino in turn began licking Ishan's face.

"Alright bud it looks like you're better now, but I'm not gonna let you battle for a little while just so your leg doesn't get worse." Ishan said with joy as Nurse Joy handed Ishan some more medicine and told him that Janine was ready for a battle if he wanted to challenge her.

"Alright so I guess I should go challenge Janine after I find out what's been happening with Lucas." Ishan said as he waited for Magus to tell him what had happened.

Last edited:

treespyro

Vintage much?
"Vera, May you see what happened was we were busy with these Shiny Nidoking's and Ishan over there had to do something to stop them so me and Zane lured them away like this!" Ash said as he ran from the Pokemon Center. Vera looked at May blankly, "Should we follow him" to which May replied "He is your boyfriend, Vera stood there and sighed "Alright I'll go" as she slowly walked outside the Pokemon Center.

When she was out she looked around "Ash, Where you, Ash" she yelled as she heard a noise. "Huh what was that" she thought as she turned out as a Weepinbell jumped on top of her head making her hair a mess. She like most would just scream as she knocked the Weepinbell out of her hair and yelled at it "You are so going down for ruining my hair" as she threw one of Pokeballs.

Out came her Grimer which started to wobble around and then sleep, "Must my Pokemon be idiots" she thought as she remembered how structured her cousin's Pokemon were. "Grimer attack that Weepinbell with Sludge Bomb" as it threw a sludge bomb on to the Weepinbell which dodged half of it but still faced a lot of damage. The Weepinbell fought back using vine whip which hit the Grimer but wasn't really effective. "Grimer, use the same attack" as her Grimer released a massive sludge bomb which was effective and weakened the Weepinbell.

"Go Pokeball" she yelled out serving the Pokeball with her hand like a tennis racket to which it hit the Weepinbell and it went in. "Come on" she muttered as it wobbled and wobbled until it stopped. "I caught a Weepinbell" she said in triumph as her Grimer jumped on her, Vera screamed again.

She needed to have a bath after being covered in slime from her Grimer. She slowly walked back to the Pokemon Center without Ash. "Did you find him and why do you smell" asked May as Vera sighed and looked at her "Don't ask and I didn't find him", she walked up to Nurse Joy, "Heal these three Pokemon please, I need to go to the beach, May or someone once done can you give them to Ash, if he comes back or just come to the beach in a while" she explained still annoyed as she slowly walked away "Tell him I'm in th e beach".

Vera walked to the beach, luckily it was dark but not too dark, so no one was there. Vera stripped off to her underwear as she dived in the salty ocean water to relax and to get rid of the Grimer slime and Weepinbell drool. "Ahhh Relaxing" she thought as she went under the water witnessing a lot of the habitat which were there like Tentacools, Magikarps, Poliwags and Chinchous swimming around as the day nearly gotten dark.

Andydemon

Nanomachines, Son!
After a moment in their own room discussing Lucas' condition, Uxie and Lucia left the room to meet the others, including Ishan who stated, "Alright so I guess I should go challenge Janine after I find out what's been happening with Lucas.", hearing this Uxie replied out loud, "You need not wait for that any longer." as he, Lucia, Riolu, Pichu, and Mesprit approached ready to explain everything.

Whether Ishan may have been surprised or not, Uxie, Lucia, and Magus explained everything about the psychic waves emitting from Uxie's body and their effects on Lucas, "So once Lucas passed out Uxie had to take control him for his protection, which also explains what happened to Lucas' voice and eye color.", Lucia stated before Magus finished, "And why I asked you where Uxie's body might be, but if it's where you say it is then it's going to get very difficult to take back let only find."

"Regardless of where it is or how we are to find it I believe we have explained everything there is to know about our dilemma, and Lucas is likely capable of handling the waves from here on in. He may be young be his heart and mind are strong.", Uxie stated before closing his eyes, following a flash in between his eyes Lucas began to lose his balance and stepped back a bit before being stopped by Magus, "Ugh.", Lucas groaned before opening his eyes again, when Lucia saw they were his normal sky blue eyes again she immediatly hugged him saying, "Oh Lucas, you really are back again, we were all worried!"

"I-I'm sorry Lucia, I didn't mean to worry anyone.", He replied to her, once she let him go Riolu jumped onto Lucas' shoulder prompting him to laugh happily stating, "Haha, you too Riolu, I'd never mean to worry you either." Soon Lucas brought his attention to Ishan, to whom he asked, "So is Nidorino going to be alright Ishan...If there's anything I can do to help..."

IshanZ

(Ishan)

After Magus and Lucia explained everything about Lucas and Uxie, Ishan took a seat and ran his hand through his hair which he noticed had grown alot since his journey had began. Ishan then let out a sigh of relief when Lucas came back to normal and asked about Nidorino.

"Nidorino is going to be fine he's just gonna sit on the sidelines for a little bit until we're sure his leg is fine." Ishan said as Drake tapped him on his shoulder.

"Ishan shouldn't you decide which Pokemon you're gonna use against Janine?" Drake asked as Ishan quickly took out a piece of paper.

"Ya give me a minute. So for Uxie's body we'll have to find some way to get into Team Liberator's base then we'll have to sneak in and take the body seeing as how we can't take on all of them at once." Ishan said.

"And if Lucas can control the wave things then by the time we get to Cinnabar I think we may be able to ambush Team Liberator on their own turf, but we'll need help from Redwing and everyone." Ishan said with confidence.

"I guess I should get going then, it was good to see you guys again hopefully we'll see each other in Cinnabar. So see you guys later." Ishan said as he waved goodbye to everyone and left with Drake, Karen, and Zane following behind.

(Ash)

Seeing as it was night Ash began walking away from the beach when he noticed someone swimming. After taking a closer look Ash figured out it was Vera swimming and called out to her.

"Hey Vera looks like I found you. You were supposed to find me!" Ash yelled as he walked closer to the water.

"Where were you guys I was waiting for hours and why are you in your underwear someone could see you?" Ash asked as he waited for Vera to reply.

(Ishan)

After finally reaching Fuschia City's Gym Ishan entered and was greeted with a knife thrown at him. Ishan then carefully walked more into the Gym and entered the battle arena where he saw the Gym leader already with her Venomoth out and ready to battle. Drake, Karen, and Zane walked to the stands and sat down waiting to see which Pokemon Ishan was going to choose.

"Each of us will use two pokemon so make you first choice." The Gym Leader Janine yelled.

"Alright then. Gyrados show her why I call you the tank of my team!" Ishan said as he sent out Gyrados.

"Why didn't he choose Draco or Growlithe they would have had a type advantage?" Karen asked as a voice from behind her spoke.

"He wants to give his other pokemon a chance to shine." The voice which turned out to be an evaluator said.

"I see so Ishan will probably use Machop next right?" Karen asked as she patted Nidorino who was already eagerly watching.

"Nope he'll use his new Pokemon." Zane said with a smile.

Both Karen and Drake looked at Zane with confused who just smile and said to just watch.

The referee shouted begin and Ishan immediatly ordered Gyrados to stand still while Janine ordered Venomoth to use Silver Wind....

treespyro

Vintage much?
Vera sighed at Ash's response when he came to talk to her, "Hey Vera looks like I found you. You were supposed to find me!" Ash yelled as he walked closer to the water. "Yeah I was, fancy that" she muttered as she took her towel from a pole that she hung it on earlier. "Where were you guys I was waiting for hours and why are you in your underwear someone could see you?" Ash asked as he waited for Vera to respond. She just looked at him in a bewildered state.

"I was swimming, a had a little incident with a few Pokemon which reminds me I'll be back" she remarked as she wrapped the towel around her towards the Pokemon Center as she just was about to enter, May exited "Hey Vera, Your Pokemon and isn't that Ash" she asked as Vera scowled talking the Pokeballs and walking inside to get changed.

"Ash, what did you do to her?" asked May as she thought again "Nevermind, they went to the Gym, So we should wait for Vera or are you two going somewhere else" she hinted . Vera got changed while of course drying her hair and well herself as well, she wore a simple white dress to go with her long blonde hair as well as a light blue headband making her look like someone from a meadow.

She walked downstairs and looked at them both "What?" as May looked at her "I never knew you could look like well natural, I thought you were more the city type but I like it" as they both turned to Ash "Well?" she asked as she spun around waiting for his response. "Anyway what is happening, where are the rest of them?" Vera asked as May answered quickly "Pokemon Gym, should we go?" to which Vera replied "Depending on Ash, well?" waiting for Ash's response on what was going to happen next.

Shadow XD001

Getting the Group Together

"That's great!" Matt exclaimed after Ishan explained what happened with him in the Safari Zone. "Well, I'm going to go head out to Saffron City. See you there!" He waved good bye as he jetted for the door.

When the revolving door opened to Matt running towards it, he bumped into a boy. Rubbing his head, he said, "OW! Who was that?" he screamed as he stood up, still rubbing his head.

"Matt!" the boy replied. "It's Danny. Sorry for yelling at you before. You were right. I'm sorry, and I hope we can still be friends and travel together."

Matt smiled. "Sure we can. It's all my fault. I was being selfish. You and your newly evolved Grovyle tried to help us and succeeded. Thank You." Matt thanked his friend as they shook hands, renewing their friendship.

Kirsta stepped in front of Danny. "Ah, Kirsta!" Matt exclaimed, hugging her. He almost attempted to kiss her, but Kirsta stopped him.

"Stop," she said firmly. "I like you... a lot. I just know we can't be. You were talking about this other girl in your sleep once. You were like, 'Alice.... please come back. Love... you'. So explain to us about this." She demanded.

"Okay, well you see...." Matt began to explain.

(I'll continue that in my next post)

IshanZ

(Ash)

After meeting back up with May, Ash was told to decide where to go next the Gym or somewhere else. Ash quickly asked where Ishan went and decided he'd go watch Ishan's battle with Janine.

"Ok we're going to the Gym and we'd better hurry!" Ash yelled as he quickly ran out the door to the Gym.

(Ishan)

Just as Silver Wind struck Gyrados Ash bursted through the doors of the Gym.

"Alright the battle just started. Ishan you'd better win or I'll be upset and you better use that move I taught Gyrados or I'll be even more upset!" Ash yelled as Ishan nodded at Ash who ran and tripped into the stand and simply got back up to sit down.

Silver Wind hit Gyrados who quickly shook it off and awaited Ishan's next order. Janine however wasn't gonna wait and quickly gave her next order.

"Venomoth use Psychic to lift Gyrados into the air, then hit it with Zen Headbutt!" Janine ordered as Venomoth remarkably lifted Gyrados into the air and rushed to Gyrados with Zen Headbutt ready to strike.

"Gyrados quick use use Dragon Rage, then use Water Pulse!" Ishan ordered

As soon as Wonomoth got close, Gyrados let out Dragon Rage. The medium sized yellow ball of energy that Gyrados stored up was released and hit Venomoth directly, then Gyrados let out a ring of water that bursted into piercing pieces of water that injured Venomoth more.

"Venomoth quickly use Giga Drain, then follow with Poison Fang!" Janin yelled.

"Gyrados quickly use Water Pulse again!" Ishan yelled not realizing Gyrados was too tired from the use of Dragon Rage and Water Pulse back to back and could not use another Water Pulse yet.

Venomoth however was able to use Giga Drain and use the energy it recieved from Giga Drain to use Poison Fang on Gyrados. Gyrados immediatly fell to the floor and began twitching from being poisoned.

"Gyrados return." Ishan said as he returned Gyrados to rest.

"Ok Scyther go!" Ishan said as he realesed Scyther from its Pokeball....

Shadow XD001

Story Time!

(Continuing from last post...)
The three young trainers were on their way to their next destination; Saffron City, That's where Matt & Kirsta would acquire their 6th Gym Badges.

They decided to take a break along the way and set up a campsite, since it was getting late, and let their Pokemon relax outside their Poke Balls.

Kirsta had asked Matt about a girl named Alice, who Matt talked about in his dreams. Kirsta said she really liked Matt, but knew 'they' could never be, especially since Matt said in his dreams that he loved Alice.

"Okay," Matt said, mustering all of the strength he can to say this tearful story. The three of them were outside their tents and sitting on rocks, around a campfire, also, their Pokemon were fast asleep in their trainers tents. (they each had their own tent)

"Okay," He repeated. "When I started my journey through Kanto, I went with my old friend Alice. We were just friends at the beginning and soof after, I had this... strange feeling for her. I didn't know what it was, but then I realized, I loved her. A lot. One day, I got kidnapped by the evil organization, Team Liberator. Alice, along with Officer Jenny, got their and rescued me. Alice was with this boy, Joey, and I heard the grunt say Alice had to kiss Joey for me to be free. She did as told and kissed him, for a while. A little too long. I got ****** and we continued our travels together and when we got to Celadon, it was destroyed because Team Liberator and Alice & I stayed to fix the place up. A month later, everything there was fixed up 100% and Alice went to challenge the Gym Leader. I stayed behind and caught a Riolu. It knew Aura Sphere, although not perfected, and I met Joey. He said how he loved Alice, much like me, so we battled. He used a Quilava, evolved from his Cyndaquil, and I used Riolu. I lost because when Riou used Aura Sphere, Quilava used Flame Wheel and Aura Sphere got weaker and weaker and Flame Wheel hit Riolu. I lost. Alice came out, with a Gym Badge, and Joey confessed his love for her, like me. Joey asked first, so of course Alice went with him and became his Girlfriend. It started raining and I stayed, crying. I eventually met you, Kirsta," He said, finishing his story. "I hope to see Joey again and teach him a lesson." Matt said clenching his fist. He thought about using Focus Punch on his head, or something.

"Oh my," Kirsta said with sympathy. "That sucks. I do hope we meet Joey again."

"Yeah! I'll make him pay for what he did to you!" Danny chimed in.

Matt smiled and all three of them headed into each of their tents, resting.

treespyro

Vintage much?
"Ok we're going to the Gym and we'd better hurry!" Ash yelled as he quickly ran out the door to the Gym as Vera looked at May and both shrugging decided just to follow for really no reason what so ever.

"Alright the battle just started. Ishan you'd better win or I'll be upset and you better use that move I taught Gyarados or I'll be even more upset!" Ash yelled as he ran and tripped into the stand and simply got back up to sit down. Vera sat next to him as she replied "Nice entrance, next time concentrate and stop leaving your girlfriend behind" she whispered as she took his right hand with her left hand "You want don't any problems do you and give me some attention, I'm your girlfriend, I swear it is more likely you care about May more than me" she started to whispered in a very annoyed tone.

"Well at least you are sweet and very handsome, so I have no complaints about that but what do you think of me" she whispered seductively as the battle was going in the middle. She decided it was no use, so Vera just rolled her eyes and watched the battle and remarked "Wouldn't you want to change the pace of the battle, Poison types would generally try to build more than out right attack, so play at their speed, control the pace" Vera remarked as May sat near Ishan's friends giving Ash and Vera more time to themselves which Vera thanked beforehand.

Shadow XD001

Taking a Different Approach

(Joey & Alice)
"Ugh, Joey!" Alice moaned. "We've been walking for an hour and still no sign of Saffron City!"

Joey walked up to her. "Shhh. We'll get there soon. Just stay calm and relax," He replied, trying to kiss her.

She sighed. "I just want to get my sixth freakin' Gym Badge already! I know we came from Pewter to battle Forrest and we took a blimp to Fuchsia, but still!!" She continued to complain more.

Joey told her to shush one more time and started hearing voices. (Matt, Danny, and Kirsta) "Hey, shut up, babe," He whispered. "Let's steal all of their food, and Pokemon."

Alice snorted. "You're so evil, just stop and let's see who it is first." She said as they peered over the bush and saw Matt talking to Danny and Kirsta.

"I can't steal their food. I just can't." She replied stepping back, almost falling over a branch.

"I will then, since I don't like Matt. Seriously, he actually thought he had a chance with you," Joey scoffed and proceeded towards Matt and friend's campsite.

Alice grabbed him by the arm, "It's like 10:30 PM let's go set up a campsite." She said and pulled him away.

Crossing his arm, he replied, "Okay, fine, But not too far way," He said pointing to a perfect area, that was kind of close to Matt's campsite, but not close enough for Matt and friend's to see Joey and Alice.

They set up their campsite and had one tent and put all of their Pokemon in there with them.

ashds

Law and Order: Unova
“Finally guys we’re here” Matt said looking at the night sky “But before we get badge number six we better get some rest” Matt walked into the Saffron city Pokémon centre got into a room and went to bed.

(The following is a dream)

There were flames everywhere left, right and centre all surrounding Matt trapping him in a fiery prison.

“Matt….” he heard a voice ghost like voice yell but he knew who it was.

“Mum?” he replied.

“Matt…” another voice yelled sounding ghostly just like the other one again he knew who this was.

“Dad?” he said. The rose up until they were looking down at him then they washed over him.
(dream’s over)

Matt woke up sweating and grasping for air he soon calmed down and got dressed “Why the hell did I have that dream?” he asked himself “I haven’t had it for years so why now?”.

Matt moved it to the back of his mind and walked to the Saffron gym where he saw a girl with long blue hair and wearing a dark red turtle neck suit she also had her eyes closed.

“I’ve come here to-” Matt began but the girls eyes snapped right open.

“I know why you came you came to challenge me to a gym battle just as I have foreseen” she interrupted.

“Yeah I’m Matt” Matt said carefully.

“Then lets begin, I am Sabrina and I will defeat you” Sabrina said.

“Lets see you try, go Kabutops” Matt replied throwing Kabutop’s pokeball.