• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: A New Age(Kanto)

ashds

Law and Order: Unova
“Thunder Punch Alakazam” Sabrina said Alakazam jumped into the air with his fist engulfed in electricity

“Butterfree String shot it” Butterfree fired white string on to the fist the string wrapped itself around the Psi pokemons arm “Now take it for ride” Butterfree flew towards a nearby wall with Alakazam being dragged along

“Trying to Alakazam into a wall are well it would work, Use Psychic” Alakazam’s eye turned light blue and Butterfrees wing were outlined in the same colour Butterfree screamed as the strong telekinetic force tried to snap Butterfree’s wings

“Butterfree, let go of Alakazam” Matt said with a hint of fear in his voice and Butterfree did just that before fainting.

Alakazam plummeted down and hit the ground hard. It was a double knockout both trainers returned their pokemon

“It’s down to you Espeon” Sabrina said releasing a lavender coloured cat with purple eyes, a red jewel on its forehead and a forked tail

Matt opened up his pokedex for information and it said

Espeon
It uses the fine hair that covers its body to sense air currents and predict its enemy's actions.

“Go Gastly” Matt said releaseing his top hat wearing Gas Pokémon.

IshanZ

After Matt told his story Ishan shook his head.

"Wow that kid seems like a jerk hopefully you'll teach his a lesson at the league." Ishan said as Matt told him the changes in his team to which Ishan nodded as a sign of being impressed.

"Well on my team the only thing that changed was that I caught a Machop and a Scyther and there have been no evolutions although I have a feeling in my gut that there will be atleast one more before the end of the league." Ishan said as he looked at his six Pokeballs each with a letter to tell the Pokemon apart.

After saying that Ishan noticed that Vera had walked in and was surrounded by fans who were asking questions about her personal life. Then a reporter asked Vera who she thought would win the league and said that those kids would know better. Thinking it was Ishan one reporter walked towards his and proceeded to ask questions.

"You look like you've been watching for a while who do you think will win?" The reporter asked as she put the microphone in front of Ishan, Matt, Zane.

"I personally think it will be my friend Zixxus he has lots of strong Pokemon and is one of the Top 50 newcomers in Sinnoh." Ishan said nervously as the reporter nodded and turned to Zane who answered the same and then to Matt.

"Also if you don't mind me asking you boys seem like trainers may I see your badges and your Pokemon?" The reporter asked nicely.

Ishan took out his badge case and handed it to the nice reporter and then sent out all his Pokemon(except Gyrados who was too big to fit in the Center. The reporter handed back Ishan's badge case and began to look at his Pokemon carefully examining all of them.

"Do you think you have a shot at winning the Indigo League?" The Reporter asked Ishan who put his head down and thought about all his losses including the most recent one against Zeke.

"I...I really don't have and answer for that question...please excuse me my friends battle may be up at any time." Ishan said as he quietly sat back down to watch the league....

Shadow XD001

A Nosy Reporter

"Yeah, I will definitely clobber Joey in the League. Let's not forget about the other Contestants I will also clobber!" Matt laughed as he winked at Ishan who went onto explain his team changes. "Hopefully you will get an evolution, so you could be more of a challenge," Matt commented.

After that, a reporter approached the three boys. "You look like you've been watching for a while who do you think will win?" The reporter asked as she put the microphone in front of Ishan, Matt, Zane.

Matt nodded. "Yeah, it seems pretty good, too. The only drawback is that I'm not in it," Matt joked and laughed into the microphone. "i think this guy Zixxus is going to win. My friend here Ishan told me about him and said how good he was. I saw one of Zixxus's battles and his Pokemon Team is great, and well balanced, too."

The reporter went on. "Also if you don't mind me asking you boys seem like trainers may I see your badges and your Pokemon?" The reporter asked nicely, hoping to see what Pokemon they had and their badge count.

Matt threw his three Pokeballs in the air and Charmeleon, Pikachu, and Bellsprout all popped out. He took his badge case out and almost bragged about his five badges.

After that, Matt returned his Pokemon and put his badge case away. "two more questions; "Do you think you have a shot at winning the Indigo League? and Are you in a Relationship, or have you been badly dumped by someone?" The reporter asked and acted very nosy, especially with the second question.

Matt's face went a little red, but said proudly, "Yes, I think I can win the Indigo Plateau, no problem!" He bragged. "Now, let me watch the rest of the Sinnoh League, because you are getting too annoying and nosy for my likeing." Matt explained truthfully and turned back around to watch the League.

The reporter left, but made a face to Matt, which he didn't notice. "What a nosy reporter, huh?" Matt whispered to Zane & Ishan.

treespyro

Vintage much?
"I would just like a few days without any reporters what so ever" Vera sighed with a hint of tiredness in her voice. "Funny you just learn to answer the question in a way that they couldn't spin it" she thought as she sat down fatigued after a long few days without much relaxation. "What's the story on the league?" asked May as Vera yawned practically non existent to the world as she waited for her Pokemon to be healed.

"Well you guys sorry to put the spotlight on you with the reporter, never let them have an inch or you are gone especially if you don't compose yourself when it comes to questions on relationships" Vera stated not really caring if they were listening or not. "I wonder what Ash is doing" she sighed as May smiled as she was watching the Television. "He'll be fine, he should call you soon" May said to the very fatigued Vera who just nodded.

"Vera, your Pokemon are ready" yelled out Nurse Joy as Vera jumped up and went to collect them. "Thank you" she said as she picked up a Newspaper along with it with status and rankings of everything possible. "Well lets see what we got here, I see Ash, May, Morty, Erika and more, now where is the Tennis ones" she spoke out loud which she looked and was shocked "Wow, I am World Number 7, that is cool" she smiled as read the rest of the paper on the news and other miscellaneous tidbits on what was happening in the World.

"So I am rearing for a practice battle, before I have to warm up for my tennis tournament later" Vera exclaimed "Anyone Game?" adding a question to the end of her speech. "It wouldn't hurt but it is a good warmup" she remarked as she waited for a response by anyone. "I should get changed" she thought as she quickly added "I will be back though".

Vera went to change into her tennis training gear and got her giant tennis bag from her car and walked back to the lobby with her wearing a violet tennis tennis dress and a white visor with her dark blonde hair tied back in a ponytail. "Well does anyone still want to battle?" she asked as she waited for a response.

ashds

“Gasly use Shadow Ball” Matt said. Gasly made a black ball on the tip of his tongue and flick it towards the Espeon

“Use your Shadow ball too” Sabrina said as Espeom fired a black ball from its red jewel both ball hit each other and made a small explosion which covered both pokemon. When to smoke clear both pokemon were standing waiting commands

“Gasly, use will-o-wisp” Matt said to the Gas pokmon who become surrounded by small blue fire ball barely bigger that the flame from candle. Gasly fired the fireballs at Espeon who vanish as soon as they made contact. “Look’s like your Espeon used Double team while they were in the smoke

“That’s not all she was doing” Sabrina said with a hint of smugness

Both Matt and Gasly looked confused and then Espeon jumped out of the ground and hit Gasly with an Iron Tail uppercut. Matt looked in horror as he saw Gasly’s top hat fall off of his head as he got knock down. “Now end this with Zen headbutt” Sabrina ordered. Espeon ran toward Gasly with the jewel on its forehead glowing blue

“Gasly please do something” Matt said scared of was the coming attack would do. Gasly’s eyes snapped open and they were blue. Espeon was lifted of the ground and the blue glow vanished. Espeon was then shot into a wall. “Gasly knows Psychic” Matt said as the ghost floated back up. Matt then saw that Espeon was still standing. “Oh shoot” Matt muttered looking at Gasly who was breath heavily.

Gasly then started glowing white Gasly’s roundish body began to grow spikes. His eyes became more triangular and he grew more teeth but the biggest change was his new disembodied hands he then stopped glowing to reveal his new purple coloured body with no gas.

Matt opened up his pokedex for information on this pokemon it said in its cold robotic voice

Haunter

In total darkness, where nothing is visible, Haunter lurks, silently stalking its next victim.

“My…god” Matt smiled

“Espeon, use Signal Beam” Sabrina yelled and Espeon fired a rainbow coloured beam from its jewel

“Haunter, Dark Pulse” Matt said and Haunter fired two beams of purple circles from the palm of his hands both attacks hit their target and threw both Pokémon back. They both struggled to get to their feet then after what seemed like forever Epson fainted.
Haunter picked up his top hat with his new hands and placed it on the top of his head Matt returned Haunter and Sabrina gave him a badge it looked like a gold circle with a smaller gold circle inside “It’s the Marsh badge” Sabrina said as Matt placed it with the other five.

Matt left the saffron gym and head straight for the pokemon centre he saw people sitting around plasma screen TV’s he saw Ishan, Matt and Zane talking to a reporter Matt gave Nurse Joy Kabutops, Butterfree and Haunter for a few seconds she then returned them to him and he when to sit with Ishan, Matt and Zane once the reporter left. “Hi there" he said sitting down "now please tell me what’s going on?” he asked the three trainers.

Last edited:

IshanZ

After the reporter left Ishan turned to respond to Matt who thankfully sent the reporter away.

"Ya she was nosy, a little bit too much if you ask me." Ishan said to Matt as Zane nodded in agreement.

"So what about your other friends what happened to them?" Ishan asked noticing Matt's friends weren't with him

After a little while of quiet Vera appeared with May and apologized for putting spotlight on them. Ishan quickly turned around and noticed Ash wasn't with them, but before he could say anything he figured Ash was busy and had to leave. Then Vera asked if anyone wanted to have a battle, but Ishan was reluctant as Zixxus' battle was up next.

"Thank you for the offer Vera, but my friend Zixxus is having a battle up next and I really want to watch it." Ishan said kindly as Matt S. appeared and asked what was going on.

"Oh hi Matt. Well before we were being interviewed by a nosy reporter, and right now we are watching the Sinnoh League. In a little bit it will be the last battle of the Top 32 with my friend Zixxus battling a guy named Hawk and by the looks of it the battle will be really good." Ishan stated as a commenter arrived on the t.v to talk about the next battle.

"Ok folks we're back with the Sinnoh League and this next battle will most likely be my favorite since we have two boys who have used the same Pokemon the entire League face off against each other. Also these two trainers were both voted to be likely to reach the Quarterfinals at least." The Commentator said as his colleague began to speak.

"Right I agree with everything you said. In fact I went and took a poll and the results were literally split in half. 50% of the people say Zixxus will win while the other 50% say Hawk will and in my opinion I think it will be Zixxus due to his Empoleon. I mean come on that Empoleon knows a variety of moves that cover up its weakness and not only that, but his Gabite will easily take care of Hawk's Pidgeot." The Commentator said with excitement.

"Well remember Hawk hasn't even revealed his third pokemon and it looks like it is his strongest. Anyway instead of use babbling on let's head to the stadium and watch this battle." The Commentater said as the camera faded out and headed to the stadium.

At the stadium Zixxus was standing with his long black hair and a dark blue t-shirt with black cargo pants and grey shoes. On the opposite end was Hawk with his light brown hair combed up and wearing a black shirt with a dark grey vest and green pants. After the introductions were made the referee spun the wheel with Hawk and Zixxus' names on them to decide that Zixxus would make the first move. Zixxus took out a Pokeball, closed his eyes, and then sent it out to reveal that his first choice would be his Honchkrow.

"Alright Honchkrow let's do this!" Zixxus yelled as his Honchkrow let out a battle cry.

"Alright it's time for an aerial battle. Let's do this Pidgeot!" Hawk yelled as he sent out his Pidgeot who immediately rose into the sky.

"Pidgeot vs. Honchkrow begin!" The referee shouted as both Honchkrow and Pidgeot rushed at each other.

"Honchkrow use Steel Wing!" Zixxus ordered

"Pidgeot you use Steel Wing too!" Hawk ordered as well

Both Honchkrow and Pidgeot's wings collided as they passed each other. Then both rushed at each other again except this time Honchkrow rose into the air before striking Pidgeot and the flew back down at Pidgeot and stuck it in the back. Honchkrow then flew back to Zixxus and began another strike, but Hawk had expected this and ordered Pidgeot to use Air Slash. Pidgeot began flapping its wings and sending sharps strikes of the wind at Honchkrow efficiently holding it back and causing small portions of damage and forcing it to go back to Zixxus.

"Honchkrow use Dark Pulse followed by Night Slash!" Zixxus said confidently

Honchkrow released waves of darkness at Pidgeot who countered with Air Slash to hold them back, however Honchkrow then slashed its wings like swords and the sent out boomerang like pieces of darkness that broke through Dark Pulse and struck Air Slash causing friction in the air and sending out crackling sounds. Both Honchkrow and Pidgeot continued sending their attacks until the force of them caused and explosion and knock both back to their trainers. Honchkrow and Pidgeot slowly got back up and began using Aerial Ace. Honchkrow whose beak was covered by a dark aura collided one more time with Pidgeot whose beak was covered by a yellow aura and caused one more explosion before both of them fell to the floor and were knocked out.

"You did great Honchkrow. Alright Dusknoir go!" Zixxus yelled as he sent out his Dusknoir

"Ok Vespiqueen let's go!" Hawk said as he sent out Vespiqueen.

"Dusknoir use Fire Punch in one hand and Ice Punch in the other!" Zixxus ordered with a smile

"Vespiqueen use Poison Sting!" Hawk ordered

Vespiqueen shot multiple poison needle from its mouth, but Dusknoir easily disposed of them with Fire Punch. As soon as Dusknoir got in close it began swinging its flame fist and its iced fist at Vespiqueen who began dodging as fast as possible. Both Pokemon were moving as fast as possible with Dusknoir swinging its fist and Vespiqueen dodging rapidly. Eventually both Pokemon went into the sky and began fighting with Vespiqueen dodging without tiring and Dusknoir swinging with unlimited stamina. Then Dusknoir was able to hit Vespiqueen with Fire Punch and again with Ice Punch, however that didn't stop Vespiqueen who used Ominouse Wind and Hawk's command. Vespiqueen quickly recovered from being hit and then charged up Ominous Wind and launched the grey coloured wind at Dusknoir who was tired from the barrage of punches and was hit by Ominous Wind and sent flying back to the ground where it crashed and caused a small crater.

Back at the Center Ishan was watching intensly and was amazed at the battle.

"Wow this is crazy look at the power in those two." Ishan said in amazement as he turned to everyone.

"So who do you guys think is gonna win?" Ishan asked everyone as the Sinnoh League went to a quick comemrcial....

Shadow XD001

The Sinnoh League (Part 2)

(ashds, my Matt N. (my character) hasn't met Matt S., so I just started a little conversation, if that's okay)
Finally, the reporter left and Ishan agreed with Matt about the reporter. Hopefully that wouldn't happen to them again.

"Hm, I really don't know where Kirsta & Danny are; same with Alice & Joey," Matt honestly replied, shrugging. "Knowing Joey and Alice, they probably left or in the Room.. doing things. Kirsta and Danny, however, they will definitely show up, soon." He explained and turned his attention back to the TV.

As the battle between Zixxus and Hawk was about to begin, one of Ishan's friends showed up and watched the match with Zane, Ishan, and himself. (referring to Matt N.) When Ishan spoke to the boy, he said his name was Matt, so that spiked his interest.

"Hey," Matt greeted the other Matt. "My name is Matt, too!" They both laughed a little and then the anticipated match between Zixxus and Hawk began.

The match started out as an aerial one between Zixxus's Honchkrow and Hawk's Pidgeot. After a collison of Aerial Attacks, both Pokemon eventually fainted, leaving the score all tied up. They sent out their next Pokemon Zixxus's Dusknoir and Hawk's Vespiquen.

The second battle seemed more interesting. Matt thought Zixxus was a great battler the way his Dusknoir could use Ice Punch & Fire Punch at the same time, but different hands. The battle got more heated, each trainer not giving up.

Vespiquen hit a small crater pretty hard, this could be the end of Vespiquen in the match, when the Sinnoh League went to a commerical about Pokemon Battling. Ishan asked his friends who he thought would win this tough grudge match.

Matt shrugged. "I really don't know, Ishan," Matt responded. "If Dusknoir beats Vespiquen, then Hawk would only have one Pokemon left and Zixxus would have two. Keep in mind, though, that Hawk's last Pokemon is his strongest Pokemon and was never revealed, so it's a mystery to everyone." He explained and waited to hear everyone else's opinions on that question.

treespyro

Vintage much?
"It is quite alright, I'll just hang by until I have to leave but some people don't even talk" she muttered the last part referring to Ash, her boyfriend. Vera sat and watched waiting if Ash will even call or where their relationship will go to next. "So who is battling?" May asked as she was watching and looking at Vera in a concerned manner.

"So you guys are obviously planning to go to the Indigo Plateau for the Kanto Championships right?" Vera asked trying to make small talk "You know I have a sister who is in Johto right now, younger...around your age" she added knowing that her sister is doing quite fine after talking to her last night.

"Miss Lebedova" called out a young male with a female shyly looking behind him "My sister is a big fan of you, could you sign this for her" he handed a poster of Vera posing with her tennis racket in her tennis outfit. "Sure" Vera remarked very cheerfully "Thank you, I love my fans they are all so awesome" she smiled while signing the poster and returning it to the male who had the female behind her snatch it off the male. "Siblings?" Vera asked as the male looked at her and nodded "Well here are some tickets to the tennis tournament in a couple of days" she cheerfully stated as she gave the two tickets away.

The siblings thanked her and the girl ran into May and was in hysterics "Wow May, Can I have your autograph and a picture with you and Vera as well" she said as May smiled "Of course". May signed an autograph and after the picture was taken and the siblings leaving, she spoke to Vera "Hey what are you planning for tonight?" she asked as Vera thought for a second "Nothing really, back to my training schedule soon, so nothing except sleep".

May sighed "Bummer, well we can chill in a hotel I guess" as Vera frowned "Sorry about that but you know how it is, you dealt with it much more than I have, so Hotel relaxing I guess soon" as they both smirked and agreed along with sitting down and watching the rest of the Sinnoh League Match to pass time and to see what the fuss was all about.

ashds

Matt sat and watched the battle with the other Matt and Ishan ‘Ok, I may not know these guys on the TV but I may be facing them one day’ he thought looking at the aerial warfare between the Pidgeot and the Honchkrow which ended in a draw “I think the sound barrier broke after that battle” he said thinking about the crackleing sound he heard out of the TV when their Aerial Ace’s collided.

He then saw both trainers released a Vespiqueen and a Dusknoir. Matt nearly had a heart attack out of happiness when he heard Zixxus ordered the Dusknoir to use two elemental punches at once “I knew it was possible” he muttered. He then watched the rest in silence until the break he listened to both the other Matt and Ishan before saying “ I think Zixxus because he has just shown the one thing I’ve dreamed of having a pokemon do and was the double punch I always believed it could have been done and he has just proved it can be. However because I wasn’t here when it started I can’t give a good analysis but from what I’ve seen it will be close” Matt listened to the other after that.

IshanZ

Ya that's right...two elemental punches...man Zixxus really has become a strong trainer. I'll have to call him after the league is over and congratulate him on his performance. The only thing that could hold him back in this league is if Dusknoir doesn't get out of the crater and faints." Ishan said nervously.

"Don't worry Vera even if Ash doesn't call it probably means the Indigo League officials want him to do more work to cover up his vacation expenses." Ishan said reassuringly as Vera told everyone about her younger sister in Johto.

"Johto you say hmm the Silver Conference..." Ishan muttered to himself

"It's Zixxus from Hoenn May, you know him remember he had long black hair and was always giving me tips about what Pokemon to catch and before he moved to Sinnoh he was telling everyone about the Elite Four and Gym Leaders in Sinnoh." Ishan explained to May as the commercial on the tv ended.

"Well looks like the moment of truth whether Dusknoir is still in the game or not." Ishan said quietly as the dust began to clear on the tv.

Inside the crater was Dusknoir who was lying on the floor heavily injured, but still very much ready to battle. Dusknoir slowly got back up, but stayed in the crater and began to use Calm Mind to power up its next attack. After using Calm Mind Dusknoir shot up from the ground and let out a roar as it waited for Zixxus to give its next order.

"Now Dusknoir use Hyper Beam!" Zixxus yelled

Dusknoir began charging up its energy and continued to even after it was done. Then right as Vespiqueen fly up towards it, Dusknoir let out the gigantic Hyper Beam and created an even bigger crater that housed the fainted Vespiqueen.

"Wow you really do feel the beat, but now it's time to send out my strongest Pokemon, Drapion!" Hawk yelled as he sent out his Drapion

"Nice. Well go ahead and attack Hawk." Zixxus said with a grin as he nodded at his tired Dusknoir.

"Drapion use Cross Poison!" Hawk ordered with a some shaking in his voice.

Drapion slashed its arms on the ground and sent out a giant purple "x" that soared through the air and hit Dusknoir who had recovered from Hyper Beam and was trying its best to hold Cross Poison back until Zixxus used the fatal words that sealed the battle.

"Bad move Hawk. Dusknoir use Destiny Bond." Zixxus said calmy.

Dusknoir formed a thick green line that circled around its and then allowed Cross Poison to hit it, however Dusknoir was still ok and it barely had gotten hurt.

"You see Zixxus I knew you had something planned, so I had my Drapion go easy so your Dusknoir wouldn't faint and now I think it's time to reveal your last Pokemon. Drapion use Roar." Hawk said with a victory smile.

Drapion let out a huge roar that shook the entire stadium and Dusknoir returned to its Pokeball and instead Spiritomb came out much to Hawk's shock. Zixxus simply smiled as he had tricked Hawk into thinking Empoleon was his last Pokemon when in fact it was Spiritomb who also knows Destiny Bond.

"Well I guess this is it, but this was a great battle so instead of using the cheap way out and using Destiny Bond, let's battle it out." Zixxus said kindly as Spiritomb and Dusknoir began fighting.

After a long battle that ended with Spiritomb being knocked out and Dusknoir wining the battle for Zixxus, Hawk walked up to Zixxus, shook his hand, and danced his way out of the stadium. After moving on to the Top 16 Zixxus lost to the young lady who would go on to win the Sinnoh Legue and with many cheering his name Zixxus walked out of the stadium where he walked home to decide what to do next.

Back at the Pokemon Center Ishan was surprised at Zixxus' amazing power that enabled him to get so far into the league.

"Wow Zixxus did great and even though he lost, he will be remembered by many people." Zane said as he got up from his seat.

"Yup it was an amazing battle and even though Empoleon had lost to Gallade, it showed that it was a true powerhouse in Zixxus' team. What do you guys think of Zixxus' team?" Ishan added waiting for everyones reply.

Shadow XD001

Sinnoh League Wrap-Up

(Ishan, isn't nighttime now, or close to it?)
Matt watched in amazement as Zixxus's Final Pokemon wasn't Empoleon, but a Spiritomb!

It ended up winning the battle for Zixxus and he moved on in the League. He placed Top 16 and lost to a strong battler girl. Turns out, she eventually went on to win the whole Sinnoh League.

The group turned to face eachother and share their opinions. "Zixxus is a great battler no doubt, and he has a great team. It is all well-balanced and very strong. I'm glad your friend got very far in the League, Ishan," Matt commented about Zixxus.

He noticed Kirsta & Danny sitting on a couch nearby and then proceeding upstairs. Probably in the room Matt was in.

He stood up. "Sorry, Ishan, but I have to leave," He apologized. "I just saw my friends go upstairs. Haven't spoken to them yet, so I'll talk to them," And with that he went upstairs to pursue his friends.

Andydemon

Nanomachines, Son!
Just before the second round began, Pichu noticed Riolu began to open his eyes so she cried out to alert Lucia, "Pichu!", hearing this Lucia noticed as well prompting her to call out, "Lucas, Riolu's coming to!", Lucas looked up to the stands to see that Riolu had indeed regained consciousness he asked, "Are you alright Riolu?", Riolu replied to this with a nod as Lucia gave his scarf back to him. "So you ready to finish this now that your friends awake Lucas!", Janine shouted to Lucas, who looked back at her and nodded, "As ready as I'll ever be!"

After several attacks from both sides, both Sandshrew and Janine's Grimer seemed to be getting tired, noticing this Lucas knew he had to end this quickly, "Sandshrew, use Dig!", Sandshrew burrowed underground in response, "Brace yourself Grimer, it could be anywhere!", Janine called out, seeing Grimer ready to move out of the way Lucas thought to himself, *So she's expecting Sandshrew to emerge from underneath or right next to it.*, then called out to Sandshrew, "Sandshrew, emerge from afar and use Rollout!", soon Sandshrew shot out of the ground across the battlefield from Grimer and fired itself towards it's opponent, who didn't have a chance to react given Sandshrew gradual increase in speed. As Grimer took the finishing blow, Magus took notice of what happened, "So Lucas had Sandshrew attack from a distance to build up speed to cause more damage...Risky move, but worth it."

Outside the Gym, Janine handed the Soul Badge to Lucas stating, "You got me with some slick moves today Lucas, looks like I've still got a lot to learn, but you on the other hand, I think you'll do very well in the future.", Lucas thanked her as she went back into the Gym. Shortly afterward Magus called out his Salamence stating, "The next Gym is in Saffron City, it's a Psychic Type Gym lead by a genuine and very skilled psychic, in other words Lucas, it won't be easy.", Lucas simply nodded before everyone was on Salamence's back. The Dragon-Type soon took off into the sky towards Saffron City.

treespyro

Vintage much?
"Yeah I suppose but well Ash and I so far have had well...." Vera spoke until she was interrupted by May "A very good relationship" as Vera flashed her a stern look matched by a sorry look by May. "Well I guess you can say that" Vera remarked as she smiled "But at least I want some communication between us, you know what I mean" she thought as the Sinnoh League Championships winded down and May remembered who the person was "Oh yeah I do remember him, how is he?" she smiled as Vera sighed.

One of the friends left to hanging out with his other friends. "Why don't you bring them downstairs, you know hang with other people, it is if you don't mind me saying very good to meet new friends" to Matt who she hoped paid attention was quite surprised that he didn't even know Vera but a lot of relief came across her. A ringing interrupted her train of thought as Nurse Joy came to Vera, "Excuse me, Miss you have a video call" Vera got up and walked up to Video Phone.

"Hi Vera" as happy female voice emitted from the Phone. "Arina, Hi, how are you doing in Johto?" Vera asked the female which turned out to be her sister who had long blonde hair tied up, she looked very similar to Vera but was a lot younger and a bit paler in comparisonto her older sister. "Johto is fine, I just beat your boyfriend, Morty" she mocked Vera who blushed "I read it and I know my sister wouldn't date anyone without you telling me...so who is the lucky male?" Arina asked her.

"I come clean, I am dating Ash Ketchum" she muttered the last part as Arina expression grew to shock "You're dating The Ash Ketchum, Wow that is so cool, I wish I could come to Kanto but I'm busy travelling with Lindsey, you remember her?" she asked as Vera replied "Yeah I do, tell her I said hi and you want to meet someone" as May came up to the screen "Hello" she gleefully greeted as Arina was just plain shocked "You're May, You're friends with my sister?" she asked as May smiled and nodded.

"Hey Ishan, you want to meet my sister?" she asked as Arina looked around and couldn't see a thing "Who?" Arina asked "Hey I'll see you soon maybe at home" she added after her question "Morty asked about you anyway hey do you want to switch a few Pokemon, I got an Eevee I caught well another and what do you have?" as Vera smiled "I got a Gloom, Lets trade" as they both agreed and placed their respective Pokeballs in the trading machine and they traded. Arina and Vera talked a lot more as May walked up to Ishan "Hey Arina is cool don't you think, they look very similar and well what are you going to do after this?" May asked "You going to the gym and why don't you meet" as the girls both talked.

ashds

Matt looked a little bit disappointed at the end because of the fact it was over “That was pretty impressive” Matt admitted “and who knows one day that may be us there” he smiled looking at his six badges “Anyway, Ishan I may come down to the Saffion gym and watch you and the others tomorrow so see you then” Matt left up for his room upstairs and got into his bed.

Matt struggled to sleep throughout the night but managed he evenly look at his pokenav which told him that it was five in the morning he got out of bed and changed into his day clothes but with one small difference he now donned a long black coat with a hood the sleeves stopped at his wrist and the coat ended at around ankle height. He walked into the lobby of the pokemon center and waited for them.

IshanZ

After both Matt's had left and Vera and May went to talk with Vera's sister Zane and Ishan were left alone in front of the tv in awkward silence. Normally they have something to talk about, but today was different in a waythey just couldn't seem to talk about anything well that was until Zane saw a glimpse of Vera and smiled at Ishan when Vera asked if Ishan wanted to meet her.

"Go man and don't forget you manners and don't be shy." Zane said anxiously as he pushed a nervous towards the phone where May asked Ishan what he was gonna do next.

"Well I guess I'll go battle Sabrina next then walk to Vermillion and take a boat to Cinnabar. Or maybe I'll go to Cinnabar on Gyrados the poor thing hasn't had much water to swim in lately." Ishan said as he remembered his previous battle with Janine that Gyrados had won for him.

"Uh sure I guess I'll meet Ariana." Ishan said to Vera after she traded her Gloom for her sister's Eevee.

Ishan walked to the phone as smiled.

"Hi I'm Ishan and I guess you're Ariana. I hear you're in Johto how are things over ther?" Ishan said as he introduced himself to Ariana..

Shadow XD001

More Talking :0

Danny & Kirsta went upstairs and didn't have time to notice him. They walked down the corridors of rooms until they found their room.

"Hey, guys! Wait up!" Matt called, waving his hands frantically, in hopes of getting their attention. The two opened the door, then noticed Matt. They both carried him up, seeing how difficult it was with his crutches.

"Are you okay, dude?" Danny asked as the three of them got settled in the room. Danny & Kirsta sat on the bed, while Matt sat on the arm chair.

He sighed as he set his crutches down on the floor. He suddenly growled and threw the crutches across the room, landing on the couch at the end. Kirsta stood up to get them, only to be stopped by Danny who put his arm cross her.

"I'm not okay!" Matt shouted, angrily. "Damn it, damn it! First, I lose to that jerk Joey again, then I supposedly need those stupid crutches!" He pointed to the crutches laying flat on the couch. He pushed his feet up and put the recliner up to let his feet rest.\

"Listen," Kirsta said calmly. "You're going to be okay. You have two great friends here, your cast will be off soon, and you will also get your sixth Gym Badge, too!" She smiled, and started laughing.

Danny & Matt then joined in with the laughter. "Oh yeah! I forgot! So, when I get this cast we'll challenge the Saffron Gym!" He continued to laugh with joy, actually being happy after what just happened.

The phone started ringing. Danny picked it up and said, "Hello, this Danny Pertrully, who is this?" He asked. There was a short silence, but that was probably the person on the other line. Then, Danny replied back and said, "Oh, Matt? Yeah, I'll tell him. Thank you." He hung up after that and everything suddenly got tense. Something was going on.

"Okay, so, Matt, your Riolu is already and you should pick it up tomorrow, since Riolu is resting and it's 8:30 PM. Let's go get some Dinner and sleep, okay?" He explained and the group agreed to get some food.

After a wonderfully appetizing dinner, the group all went to bed and drifted off into a nice, deep sleep at 10:30 PM.

Last edited:

treespyro

Vintage much?
"Hello, Ishan...Oh yeah its fine, pretty competitive just battled with Vera's lover Morty beating him as well" Arina mocked Vera who blushed with that comment. "So your battling at the Kanto one and you must have met my older sister who is pretty well her to say in the nicest way possible, so you must have beaten Sabrina right?" Arina asked as you look at Vera and Arina and you could tell they were sister, they looked exactly the same except for the youth that Arina had over Vera.

"Hey Vera, Mum wants to know if you are coming straight home after you're done here?" Arina asked Vera who thought for a second "Guess I am, doesn't the Johto league finish a week before the Kanto one does" Vera answered as May smiled and nodded. "So come to Kanto straight after and we will go home together, makes it easier on the family" as Arina smiled to that answer.

"Say who the guy you were talking to earlier sitting in front of the TV" Arina asked as added another question to that "Hey what Pokemon do you have Ishan?" she curiously asked. "Most of the Pokemon I have actually belongs to Vera, who used to be a Pokemon Trainer until..." Arina was interrupted quickly by Vera "Enough" with a stern look. "Sorry sis" she muttered as she added "I just want to do as good as you did in Johto" as Vera smiled apologeticly "I'm sure you will, Arina you are much better than I was, you'll do the family proud without any doubt anyway".

They continued to chat for a long time as May spoke to Ishan "They look alike, Wait Vera was a trainer, I have to look that up...it does make sense what do you think, anyway when you see Ash in Cinnabar, don't mention anything about Vera's history or Morty please, Hey we will see you in Cinnabar as well, good luck on your battle though"

Shadow XD001

Danny and Kirsta's Battle! Enter Buizel!!

The three, young, aspiring trainers all woke up at around 7:30. Today was exceptionally interesting for Matt. He was getting back his Pokemon and hopefully he'd get his cast off as well. The gang set off, and Matt picked up his Riolu.

"Matt, can you follow me back here?" Nurse Joy asked. "Your friends will stay out here, alright?" She had already turned around and started heading back.

Matt chased after her, but said, "Um, your probably older then me, Nurse Joy.." He replied nervously.

She chuckled."Haha, that was funny! No. We're going into the Emergency Room, know why?" She asked, pointing out the obvious, which was his casted leg.

Nurse Joy then showed Matt to the ER and he nervously entered, although he already had this feeling once. Nurse Joy left to tend to some other business with Pokemon that needed her healing expertise.

So now it was just Matt and the doctors.

The operation wasn't so bad, and only stung a little bit. He walked around the ER a little bit, just to get used to walking on both feet. After walking for a little bit, then thanked the doctors and left.

---
Outside the Pokemon Center
Kirsta and Danny were both outside with their Pokemon, waiting for Matt. "So... anything new?" Danny asked, breaking the silenced between them as they waited for their friend.

The girl just shrugged. "Not really, and you should know because we've traveled together for a little bit," She laughed slightly. Danny then joined in and they began laughing.

"Okay, here's a slightly better question: What Pokemon do you have?" He asked, getting slightly more serious in tone and facial expression.

"That's better," She smiled. "Oh, and I have, right now, a Prinplup, Gliscor, Gallade, Larvitar. How about you?" Kirsta asked, pointing to each of her Pokemon, who just relaxed near her feet, although Larvitar was on her legs.

"I have a Grovyle, Pidgeotto, and Elekid," He said, with a tint of embarrassment. "Wish I had another Pokemon because I only have three..."

Kirsta put her hand on his shoulder. "It's okay, you'll get another Pokemon," She reassured him and they stood up to go inside when Danny saw Elekid fighting with another Pokemon.

Danny quickly grabbed his PokeDex, which said, "Buizel, the orange weasel Pokemon. Buizel are water types and very strong, wild ones sometimes picking fights with Pokemon that it has a disadvantage to. Known moves for this one are: Aqua Jet, Brick Break, Ice Beam, and Water Pulse." Danny then turned his PokeDex off after hearing the information.

"Elekid! Use Thundershock, quickly!" Danny commanded. His Elekid jumped out of the way and shot a strong electrical beam towards Buizel. The Pokemon countered with an Aqua Jet. "Quick, use Brick Break!"

After the Thundershock and aqua Jet collision, Elekid whacked Buizel with a strong Brick Break. "Now, Thundershock!" Buizel faltered after getting his by Brick Break and then easily got hurt by Thundershock.

"Go, PokeBall!" Danny yelled and the red and white sphere connected with the orange weasel, shaking three times before making a ping sound.

"Yes!" Danny shouted with joy! He picked up his PokeBall and went inside with Kirsta to heal up Buizel and saw Matt, too. Danny explained to him what happened and then received his Buizel.

"Danny!" Kirsta exclaimed. "I want to battle you! My Prinplup against your Elekid!"

"Sure."

IshanZ

After hearing Arina say that Vera was a trainer he turned to May who said not to say anything about it to Ash. Ishan nodded and then sent out his Pokemon when Arina asked what Pokemon he had. Ishan picked up Draco who waved and smiled.

"This is Draco he's my starter and since I haven't battled Sabrina yet I'll be using him tomorrow along with my Nidorino if Nurse Joy gives the ok for him to battle. As for the boy in the Sinnoh League he is an old friend named Zixxus and by the looks of it he'll be a tough person to beat." Ishan said nonchalantly as he put down Draco who began following and copying Zane who was oddly pacing back and forth.

"I also have a Gyrados but it is too big to fit in the Pokemon Center, a Growlithe, and a Scyther who I just recently caught in the Safari Zone." Ishan said as he heard Zane scream.

Ishan turned around to see Zane being chased around the Pokemon Center with Draco chasing him attacking him with Ember. Ishan shook his head and turned back to the phone.

"Sorry I really have to take care of this. Hopefully if the Johto League finishes early I'll see you at the Grand Festival." Ishan said as he said good bye to Vera, May, and Arina and walked to where Draco was chasing Zane.

"Zane did you step on Draco's tail?" Ishan asked calmy and Zane hid behind him and nodded.

"Ok. Draco return." Ishan said as he returned Draco and his other Pokemon.

Ishan said good night to Zane and went to his room where he went to sleep. After getting a not so good sleep Ishan went down stairs to see Matt S. waiting with some new clothes. Ishan walked up and waved to him as Zane followed behind with two cups of coffee in his hands.

"Man you guys wake up early here have some coffee." Zane said chugged the two cups of coffee.

"So Matt are you gonna watch the Gym Battle?" Ishan asked as Nurse Joy came with two Pokeballs and handed them to Ishan.

"Ok Nidorino is ok to battle, but remember he has a disadvantage so make sure you have good plan." Nurse Joy said sternly.

"How is your Combusken?" Ishan asked Matt as he waited for a reply.

Shadow XD001

A Shocking Rivalry Battle!

(I changed it to Gallade against Elekid, because Kirsta's Prinplup is kind of overused)

Since the battle was one-on-one, there was no need for a referee, so Mat sat down on the bleachers with the rest of the gangs Pokemon. After this, I'll battle Sabrina. She uses Psychic Types, so I guess I'll use Pikachu, Bellsprout, and Riolu. Charmeleon will sit this one out. Matt thought to himself as the battle began.

"Go, Gallade!" Kirsta called out, as the Psychich Pokemon appeared from the PokeBall ready to fight. Elekid was already out. This battle was going to be tough because Kirsta must have trained Gallade, meanwhile Danny never really used Elekid, after meeting Kirsta & Matt.

"Okay," Danny stated. Let's start off with a new move we've tried: Thunder Bolt!" The little Electric Type charged up and spun his arms around quickly before releasing the huge amount of electricity, which was stronger then Thunder Shock, obviously.

Kirsta smirked. "That your best shot, Danny?" She almost laughed. her Gallade stood his stance and braced the attack. Thunder Bolt, only causing little damage.

Danny groaned. "Oh man! Gallade can somehow bloack attacks like that. Okay, Elekid use Fire Punch!" Elekid's arm suddenly got up in fire as the Pokemon charged towards Gallade.

Kirsta laughed. "Use Earth Quake!" She commanded. "Ha, at this rate you won't even land a scratch on Gallade!"

While Elekid was running towards Gallade, the earth started to erupt and started to shake. A crack appeared in the earth and Danny though of something. "Elekid! Launch your Fire Punch in that crack!" He commanded. His Pokemon stopped what running and launched its amrs in the crack and fire engulfed the crack and hit Gallade, hard. "Quick, use Thunder Bolt while Gallade is hurt!"

Elekid charged up for Thunder Bolt and was about to use the move when Elekid tripped! It tripped in the crack and was stuck, leg aching.

Kirsta smiled. "Yes! Galllade use Psycho Cut!"

"Counter with Thunder Bolt!" The swiveling Psycho Cut attack collied with Thunder Bolt in front of Elekid, hurting it. Danny gasped. Asif things couldn't get worse, Gallde appeared in front of Elekid, hitting it repeatedly! That was Close Combat!

After the barrage of hits, Elekid was launched back, bruises all over. "Come on, Elekid! You can do it!" Danny pleaded as he saw in horror his Pokemon down.

When all hope seemed lost,Elekid jolted up and started glowing! Danny's eyes lit up in excitement when he saw his Elekid evovle into a super powerful Electabuzz.

Danny smiled when Electabuzz ran up to Gallade and both Pokemon faced eachother, itching to finish this off.

"Go! Attack!" both trainer yelled.
---
"Wow," Matt commented. "that sure was an amazing battle!" The three trainers had just exited the Pokemon Center after getting Electabuzz and Gallade all healed up.

"Yeah," Danny replied. "Too Bad it was a tie, though. I was hoping the newly-evolved Electabuzz could beat Gallade, but a tie is better then losing!"

Kirsta laughed. "True. So Matt next is your Gym Battle. Danny and I are rooting for you!" She encouraged as the three arrived at the Gym and they were approached by the Gym Leader.

"I'm Matt," He said using his usual introduction that he say to peple he just met. "I would like to battle you for a chance to win a Gym Badge! So would my friend Kirsta, but I'm going first,' He explained as he got into the Trainers' Box and Danny & Kirsta took out their Pokemon (including Matt's Chameleon, who wasn't going to be used in this Gym) and sat on the bleachers.

"The battle will be 3 0n 3 and only the challenger may substitute. Begin!" the ref explained as the red & green flag were thrown down and both Matt and Sabrina summoned their Pokemon.

On Sabrina's side was an Espeon. Matt had sent out Pikachu.

And so began the battle for Matt's Sixth Kanto Gym Badge.