• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon: A New Age(Kanto)

Stabberz

The RPG Godfather
A day had gone since his fight with Forrest, he trudged into the contest hall with Matt, together they walked into the locker room and sat back and relaxing, the contest started Ryan was scheduled at number 13, as he left, he said good luck to Matt as he would take the long way around and he wouldn't know how will Matt did until later.

"AND NOW LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, FROM SUNNYSHORE CITY, ITS RYAN" the announcer called. He drew his Pokeball it had a Blue Fire Seal on it.

"Blade your up" he cried, the Leafeon jumping from its Pokeball surrounded in bright blue flames.

"Hidden Power," he yelled, watching as the Leaf Pokemon summoned Orbs around it spinning them in arc that was getting increasingly bigger, spinning the flames in with them causing a massive blue flame spinning around Blade.

"Now, Spin and use Hyperbeam" Ryan Yelled watching as the beam obliterated all the flames, sending sparks flying everywhere, the crowd applauded.

"Remarkable," The Pokemon fan club said

"Using a type disadvantage it just brilliant," Mr Contesta said.

"Your Leafeon is clearly looked after by you," Nurse Joy said.

"AND NOW FOR RYAN'S SCORE, A 27," The announce yelled.

Andydemon

Nanomachines, Son!
After looking around Vermillion City they eventually found the Pokemon Center and entered it, Lucas and Lucia introduced themselves to the Nurse Joy there and asked several questions concerning the region, one of her worthwhile answers was, "Well, the best place to start would be Pewter City, and you can get there through the Digletts Cave near here.", As she pointed to a certain spot on the regional map Lucia brought with her, after putting the map away she asked Lucas, "Alright then, that sound good Luke?", Who gave a slight nod saying, "Um sure, thanks Nurse Joy, your a big help.", Nurse Joy smiled at him saying, "It's what I do, also Lucas, you be careful about your Riolu, even in Sinnoh it's one of the rarest Pokemon in the world, and you never find them in the wild here in Kanto so there might be some people who'll want it for themselves.", "I know, I'll be careful, thank you Nurse Joy, we'll see you again.", Lucas replied as he, Riolu, Lucia and Pichu walked out the door.

Deciding to follow Nurse Joy's advice they left the city entering the forest just outside they eventually came across Diglett's Cave, "Looks pretty dark, but we have a flashlight.", Lucas said before Lucia stepped up with Pichu in front of her, "Who needs flashlights, you two just close your eyes.", "What are you planning to- oh, I see.", "Riolu.", Lucas and Riolu replied closing their eyes just before Lucia called out, "Use Flash Pichu!", "Pichu!", Pichu cried out as she released an intense light throughout the cave, which the group entered. About halfway through the cave Lucia noticed nothing was coming out, "Why aren't there any Pokemon around, this is Diglett's Cave right?", She said using 'Diglett' in a long air quote, "You probably startled them with that Flash.", Lucas stated, making Lucia glance at him, making him nervous as he said, "Did I say something wrong?", Lucia looked at him saying, "No, I just can't think of anything to come back with since your probably right.", "Pichu.", Pichu agreed.

Several minutes later they made it to the other side of the cave with Lucia rushing out there and taking a deep breath, "Ah, fresh air at last.", before looking back at Lucas and the two Pokemon, "Well, now that we're here, what do you wanna do Lucas, look around the forest for some Pokemon or go to the city?", "I think we should go look around the city and try to figure out where everything is like we did in Vermillion.", Lucas replied, "Sounds good, well what are we waiting for guys, Pewter City awaits!", Lucia said cheerfully as they all started towards their destination, "I wish I had her enthusiasm.", "Riolu.", Lucas and Riolu said, following behind Lucia and her Pichu.

Last edited:

IshanZ

(OOC: Hey Andy are Ishan Lucas and Lucia going to meet right now when Team Liberator attacks?)
As Ishan was running with Draco right behind him he saw more shadows

"Hmm maybe I should get a practice...wait who are those guys following me!" Ishan exclaimed as he saw three people with white cloaks following the the boy with the Riolu.

"Hey let's get that Charmander the boss would love it!" One of the cloaked people said.

"Ya let's go after him." Another cloaked person said

The three cloaked people ran after Ishan.

"Hey kid I want to trade you that Charmander for I don't know what do you think?" One of the cloaked person(who has a man's voice) said

"How about we just take it the boy won't mind !" Another cloaked man said as he tried to grab Draco

As this was going on Ishan was wondering what to do.

"If I don't hurry i'll miss my match with that jerk...but I can't let those guys get Draco?" Ishan said.

"Char! Charr! Charr!" Charmander shouted

"You're right but let's wait until we have a plan.." Ishan begun to say

"Hey look here this kid wants to fight us like a hero!" The third cloaked man laughingly said as he grabbed Ishan by his shirt.

The white cloaked man pushed Ishan on the floor in front of the other two men and then grabbed Draco and put him in a bag.

"Hey give me back Draco!" Ishan shouted commandingly

"Make us!" The three men said in unision...

Last edited:

Andydemon

Nanomachines, Son!
(OOC: I don't know, it wouldn't hurt anything I guess. Also, they were coming into Pewter City, not leaving for Viridian, that is unless you were just entering the forest yourself.)

IC:As the group was getting closer to their destination Lucas and Riolu stopped as the two felt something suspicious, "What is it Lucas?", Lucia asked turning around to see the concerned look on his face, "Someone's aura...I think someone's following us.", "What!? But no one could possibly know about-Ahh!", Lucia was cut off as some people jumped them, causing Lucas to fall backwards, "Ahh!", "Riolu!", Riolu exclaimed rushing up to Lucas, who looked to see one of the three cloaked figures had Lucia by the shoulder and shouted, "Lucia!", "Lucas! Ugh, what do you creeps want!?", Lucia shouted, one of them moved up to Lucas and said, "Hey kids I want to trade you that Riolu for I don't know what do you think?", Prompting Lucas to quickly stand up and hold Riolu close to him saying, "Ah...n-no!",

"How about we just take it the boy won't mind after all he still has his girlfriend and her Pichu!", Another cloaked man said as he reached out for Riolu, who quickly growled at him threateningly as Lucas quickly stepped back with Riolu in his arms saying, "Th-They know!?", Then rose his voice at the man, "I-I'm not giving you my best friend!", "Lucas, run, get away from here before they get Riolu!", Lucia shouted, trying to get herself free until Pichu fired a Charge Beam at the man holding her, "Pichu!", while Lucas shouted to her, "I-I can't leave you behind Lucia!", Just before Riolu jumped out of Lucas' arms and performed a Force Palm at the man approaching him, when Lucas saw Riolu's aura erupting from his paw he thought to himself, *Riolu no, what if they didn't know you could already control your aura like a...no it doesn't matter they'd probably come after us anyway, this isn't about him having Lucario's power without evolving, this is just him...but what are we gonna do now!*

As Lucas was thinking that, he heard the man holding Lucia shout in pain as he released her, and the man approaching him got pushed back by Riolu's Force Palm and fell to the ground, taking the oppertunity Lucas and Lucia rushed up to eachother and went back to back as the men surrounded them, Riolu's aura flared around his paws when Lucas told him, "Calm down Riolu, Lu, can you-", "Way ahead of you Luke, Pichu Flash!", Lucia cut Lucas off prompting Pichu to jump onto Lucia's shoulder and jumped over her head before performing a Flash which left the three men blind, "Let's get out of here!", Lucas shouted as the he, Lucia, Riolu, and Pichu all ran as fast as they could from their pursuers.

Last edited:

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
Floren walked around the city, asking for some advice and they all said the same thing. "If you want to make your pokemon better, you would get the most experience from traveling up north through saffron city to Cerulean City. Then exit left and travel through Mt Moon."

"Well looks like we'll meet some new pokemon and hopefully get some new pals right Ari?"

"Eevee!"

Floren left Vermillion City and and walked up north and strangely didn't find any trainers or wild pokemon. Assuming that it was just her bad luck because she usually did, she just shrugged and continued through Saffron City and took the exit north. She wasn't particularly interesting in shopping. Just interested in finding rare pokemon. She had stocked up on some ultra balls before leaving so she hoped to have a good chance.

As she left Saffron City, she was confronted by a vulpix. Interested in capturing it she commanded Ari to do a quick attack. Ari complied and used a quick attack, but amazingly, the vulpix managed to dodge it. Ari growled as she missed her, but her growl turned into a shriek as her fur caught on fire. Floren grumbled quietly and yelled, "C'mon Ari, roll on the ground to remove the burns, and the retaliate with an another quick attack and this time, aim!"

Ari again complied, but instead of using quick attack, it used tackle and managed to land the tackle on vulpix's side, sending it tumbling a bit. It recovered quickly and let loose an another ember and Ari dodged it just in time.

"Ari, don't lose your cool! Use quick attack with tail whip combo!" Ari used quick attack and hit the vulpix in the same side again, and then slapped the vulpix's face with her tail. Rather hardly, it knocked the vulpix onto the ground where it laid there. Wasting no time, Floren threw an ultra ball and it disappeared into the pokeball. It struggled for a while before after about what seemed an eternity, it stopped and laid still.

Happy, but disappointed at the same time, she commended Ari for sticking through it, but she had to be more careful or else, it may be more than just her fur that gets ruined. She returned Ari into her pokeball and continued onto Cerulean City where she planned on getting her pokemon healed.

(OOC - I know that vulpix's are rare, but she's really collecting whatever rare pokemon she can to train. This will probably be her only pokemon she catches till after she gets her 2nd badge. The vulpix will be somewhat rebellious and will be like Ari, except a little worse.)

Shinkagehadou

Origianlity ftw!
Gio couldn't believe how powerful Dirtdevil had become. In this excitement, he threw Dirtdevil in the air over and over, Dirtdevil was overjoyed as well, but a bit scared of his trainers catching ability.

"You can put him down down.." ordered Fio.

"Hey, shut up! You're just jealous your pokemon doesn't know a special move!"

"Oh so Energy ball and flamethrower, the two moves that always beat you?"

"You know your Vulpix was breeded, I caught my first pokemon."

Fio looked away and stared to head back into town, embarrased by her brother gaining the upper hand. Gio ran past her sticking his tongue, while Dirtdevil following behind him.

Eventually the two made it home, the house was quiet, a strange occurance, but then again the two noisemakers weren't at home at all.

"Mom!" They both cried out, but no answer. The two siblings searched all around the house frantically, nothing.

"W-Where did she go?" asked Fio.

"Heh, maybe she went to the store?" Gio asked in an unsure tone.

"No, it's much worse..." a thrid voice interrupted.

"Dad!?"

IshanZ

(OOC: he was entering viridian so ya just ignore that Ishan was there and pretend that they just attacked you in Pewter and Ishan in Viridian.)

Ishan stood there as the the men surronded him with Draco in a bag. Ishan looked around and saw some Pidegy in the grass. Ouickly he ran past the three men and grabbed a rock and threw it at the Pidgey. Angered the Pidgey attacked Ishan and the three men. Ishan took this opportunity to grab Draco and run into Viridian Forest.

"Hey Draco you ok?" Ishan asked as he took Draco out of the bag.

"Char." Charmander replied.

"Well I guess we should get though this forrest." Ishan said as he started walking.

A few hours later....

"Awww man i'm lost!" Ishan exclaimed angrily.

"Pika!" A wild Pikachu said happily as it came up to Ishan

"Huh a Pikachu...like Ash..." Ishan said

"Pika!" Pikachu said as it ran past Ishan signaling him to follow it.

"Oh follow you...ok." Ishan said as he followed the Pikachu

Ishan followed the Pikachu who led him around the forest attacking any pokemon in the way. Whenever it attacks a pokemon it smiles, which creeps Ishan out.

Finally Ishan and the Pikachu reached the end of Viridian Forest. Ishan entered Pewter and said thank you and good-bye, the Pikachu went back into the forest as Ishan went to the pokemon center to rest and battle the rude boy...

Zorg

Spongetastic
A light a dark green Pokemon appeared, it looked like a seed.

"say hi to Budew!" said Gary, handing over the Pokeball that Budew was in.

"Oh man... this will evolve into a Roserade right?" he asked, studying the small creature.

"Yes, that's right, i see you've done your research on Pokemon" he said curiously

"Yea, that's why I'm starting my journey so late. And at least I'll be able to catch up with the others who got the letter..." he said

"Ok... so you will have some really good battle strategies... did you get your Pokedex in Saffron City?" he asked

"Yes" said Dan, returning Budew.

"Ok then, you can start your journey!" said Professor Gary as Dan shrunk his Pokeball and attached it to his waist.

"Sweet! this doesn't take as long as when Ash did it" he said, running out of the building.

*this rp isn't as detailed as i thought it would be...*

Andydemon

Nanomachines, Son!
(OOC: you'd have to edit your last post so that you wouldn't see Lucas and Lucia though.)

The four quickly located the Pokemon Center and entered it before stopping to catch their breath, after giving Riolu and Pichu to Nurse Joy for healing the two sat down and discussed their situation, "That was too close.", Lucia said as she watched Lucas take a seat on the chair next to her and wait a moment before saying, "I guess I really should've been more cautious, it seems Riolu's rarity was more a factor than his power this time.", "And we planned to keep Riolu's power a secret just to keep this from happening, I can't believe this, and what's worse, you saw this coming when you saw their aura.", Lucia replied, Lucas shook his head saying, "I should've suspected something the moment I sensed them, then we would've had a chance to run."

After Nurse Joy called their names Lucas and Lucia quickly approached the desk and retrieved their two Pokemon, "How are you two feeling?", Lucas asked them, "Riolu. Pichu.", The two replied, indicating that they were fine, as they went back to sit down Lucia asked, "So now what Lucas? Are you still gonna try to keep Riolu's power a secret?", "There's no point, I'm gonna be a target anyway so why bother, the worst that could happen is that they'll send more people after us, besides I've been thinking about what my father said a lot harder lately, and I think I'm willing to take the chance.", Lucas replied, prompting Lucia to ask him, "What did he say? That old quote of his?", Lucas got up telling her, "Ya, 'courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality', even I admit that I'm a coward when it comes to other people, and Riolu hasn't been able to master Aura Sphere, I think that fact about me has something to do with it.", "Rio?", Riolu responded in a puzzled tone before Lucas got down on his knees and started petting Riolu as he continued, "I think the fact that I can't take in the courage to use Riolu's power over the risk of people coming after us is holding Riolu backing from gaining the determination he needs. Am I right Riolu? Am I making you feel held back from perfecting Aura Sphere?", Riolu took a moment to think before nodding to Lucas, "Rio!", "So you are gonna use Riolu's aura, I suppose it's pointless to hide it now. Besides, holding Riolu back from his full potential would make him more likely to get hurt, so it could be a step in the right direction for you two." Lucia said, Lucas looked up at her and nodded, "Ya, I want to get stronger so I can help people, I need to get stronger so I can protect the people important to me, and to be ready for if those bad people ever show up again."

Last edited:

treespyro

Vintage much?
(OOC: Ishan I presume, You are going ot control Gary)

Vera sighed as she walked through Diglett Cave with her pokemon, "Andreas, It is good you got experience but next time don't make a sound" she exclaimed as her Corphish jumped in the air."This is going to be a long journey" she sighed as she walked into a Spearow which looked at her in anger, It flew into the air ready to attack, Vera looked shock as she watched it come closer and closer, Vera took her racquet out for protect

"This is not good" she thought as she accidently knocked out the Spearow using her racquet as she tried to protect herself, "Well Might as well catch it" she said to her other pokemon who nodded in reply, "Go Pokeball..." she nervously remarked as she threw the ball. It twitched and Twitched until it stopped, "I guess I caught it" she said as she picked the ball up, "I will call you, Tomas" she said as she walked with it and with Andreas.

"I might go to Pallet first" she thought as she walked through the pathway that bisects the forest.

Vera entered Pallet after a few hours, "I might, Check this out, Brother said to meet Prof.Oak" she said as she walked in the town, looking around

"Return, Andreas" she ordered as Andreas went back into his ball, "Where is the lab" she thought as she looked around until she spotted a white building, "That must be it" she said running towards.

"Excuse me...Is Professor Oak present" she asked as she jogged on the spot, "My Brother knows him and I might check everything around Kanto" she said to the assistant who nodded "I will tell him about your presence, Please take a seat" he said politely as Vera sat down, "Thank you" she said waiting for Professor Oak to come

zandgaia

*Gasp* He's back!
"I'm so bored" Gaia sighed while walking to pewter city. "I guess i'm going to sit here for a day"

While Gaia sat close to a lake while sending out Zandgaia her Clefairy.

"Cle?" Zandgaia asked

"Look at this..." Gaia whispered while looking at the lake

"Clefair" Zandgaia said with glittering eyes.

"Look!" Gaia shouted "A levitating snake?"

"It's a Dratini!" Gaia said "Let's try to capture it!"

"Dra!" The seasnake shouted while charging to Zandgaia.

"Go clefairy! Use a meteor smash!" Gaia shouted

The little moon pokemon ran forward, and hitting the dratini at the tail

"Draa!" The dratini cried while her tail made circels.

"Aaa a twister! Dodge!" Gaia shouted "Nooo Zandgaia!"

"Cleeee!" Zandgaia cried

"Mmmm we can't take another hit let's try to capture it!" Gaia shouted "Go pokeball!"

A red light came from the red with white ball and surrounded Dratini.

The pokeball moved a bit around bit then it stopped moving.

"We caught a Dratini!" Gaia cried "Come on out Dratini"

The Snake like Dragon came out

"Dra?" Dratini asked

"I will call you Momo" Gaia said to it.

"DraDra!" Dratini said

"Well we better get moving!" Gaia said "We have to go to Pewter city! We're late!"

Stabberz

The RPG Godfather
"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN MAY I PRESENT THE FINALISTS; MATT AND RYAN, THEY WILL, BATTLE IN A FIVE MINUTE TIMED BATTLE, THE WINNER WILL BE THE FIRST TO KNOCK OUT THE OPPOSING POKEMON OR IF THERE IS STILL NO WINNER THE PERSON WHO HAS THE MOST AMOUNT OF POINTS, READY, BEGIN!!!" The announcer roared, Ryan glanced over at Matt motioning for him to have the first move.

"O..Ok then, Torchic, your up," Matt cried throwing his ball, his nervousness easily noticeable.

"Fine, then Fist your up," Ryan muttered a smug grin on his face, his eyes glinting.

"Aii Aii," Fist cried winking at the Torchic sending it into a mini frenzy, charging at the purple monkey.

"W...wait Torchic, stop," Matt cried trying to stop his Pokemon, but to now avail.

"haha, Fist Water Pulse," Ryan chuckled silently at his friends escape, the tiny monkey's tail glowed a bright blue and a torrent of water gushed from it, hitting the little hen Pokemon and sending it landing straigh back at its trainer, Matts points dropped by about a quater.

"Don't worry Matt, I'm sure Torchic just lost control," Ryan said inocently.

"Torchic, use Peck," Matt cried, the tiny hen Pokemon charged straight for Fist, and when it was almost about to connect with a full power Peck, Ryan acted.

"Use Water Pulse and Spin," he cried watching as his Pokemon span whilst unleashing a torrent of water off in all directions, it looked like a water rapid spin, and Fist kept crashing into the chicken Pokemon until it had fainted.

"THE WINNER IS RYAN AND HIS AIPOM, TO THEM GO THE LOVELY PEWTER RIBBON," the announcer announced, ten minutes later and Matt and Ryan were in the back, when the overheard a kid around their age talking to some guy, about them.

"The Matt kid sucked don't you think, I mean he really sucked," he was saying, Ryan walked over to him.

"Excuse me I have a gift for you," Ryan said, smacking the kid in the nose, breaking his nose and knocking him to the floor, he began kicking him harder and harder, the kid was crying out in pain now, Ryan drew his sword and pointed it at the kid.

"No, one gets to bad mouth my friends or Pokemon, got it?, luckily your a civilian and not a member of Team Liberator," he said his eyes seething with Rage, he stormed off, leaving an awestruck Matt to follow in his wake.

ashds

Law and Order: Unova
Matt was mad about the fact Torchic's temper costed them the win but happy the ribbon was given to Ryan while back in the locker room some kid chose to shoot his mouth off about what he thoghut about Matt but Ryan just beaten up the boy Matt followed Ryan and said "Thanks I'll be going to the Gym soon" they arrived at the pokemon center and Matt healed Torchic. Matt then left for the Pewter Gym he opened the Gym doors and yelled "Forrest I'm here to challage you"

Forrest walked out of the shadow's and said "ok Go Crobat" he released a purple bat with four wings

Matt pulled out his pokedex which said

Crobat

A Pokémon that gained vastly enhanced flying performance by having its legs turn into wings.

"Go Butterfree" Matt yelled

Last edited:

IshanZ

(Gary)

"Oh hello...Oh hello." Gary said with a smirk

"All the Professors at the next ner...I mean Professor meeting are going to respect me if I come with her..." Gary said to himself before realizing his guest was right there.

"Err yes I am Professor. Gary but you just call me Gary." Gary said in a wierd voice

"Now how may I help you, would you like some snacks?" Gary asked as Tracy came and put some snacks on the desk.

"Please sit." Gary said with a smile.

(Ishan)

"Hmm well I guess I should go to the gym and ask the gymleader where to train." Ishan said as he exited the pokemon center and headed toward the gym.

Ishan was walking toward the gym when he saw the same guys who attacked him in Viridian...

"Uh-oh it's those freaks...I should quickly..." Ishan started to say when the cloaked guys saw him.

"Hey! It's the kid the guys in Viridian told us to get!" One of the guys yelled as they started to chase Ishan.

Ishan ran around Pewter city and headed toward the gym. In a hurry Ishan rammed into the door hurting himself...

"Grab hi.." the grunts yelled as one of them got shocked..

"Pika!" The Pikachu from the forest shouted shocking another of the guys.

Pikachu looked at the other guy and smiled evilly. Pikachu ran up to the guy who smirked and took out a pokeball.

"Go Rattatta, Zubat!" The cloaked guy yelled as he sent out the rat and bat like pokemon.

"Go Draco!" Ishan yelled sending out Draco who gave an angry look at the cloaked man.

"Draco scatch follow it with an ember!" Ishan commanded

"Pika!" Pikachu shouted happily as it patted Draco on the back

Draco ran up to the Rattata and scratched it and then gave it an up close ember. The ember was small and red flares which burned it a little, however Zubat attacked. Pikachu quickly gave it a booming yellow thundershock, Zubat paralazed was hit by a quick attack which sent it flying hitting one of the rocks by the gym.

"Oh no Zubat Ratatta...grrr you'll pay kid for I am a grunt from Team Liberato, we will liberate the world from the likes of you." The grunt angrily shouted as he ran away.

"Hey Pikachu thanks for helping me again..well I guess you can stay with me for a little while let's go in the gym." Ishan said as he picked up Charmander and entered the gym.

"Forrest I am here to...oh you have a challenger sorry I hope you don't mind i'll just sit in the stands..." Ishan said sounding embarred...

Slipomatic

Eon Collector
Floren arrived at the pokemon center in cerulean city and promptly asked to get both of her pokemon healed. While she waited for her pokemon to heal, she decided to call her parents. She walked over to the phone and dialed her parents home. She waited while the phone rang a little and then gave up. Her parents were probably busy with something as usual.

She sighed and walked back and sat down and waited patiently. Her name was called about five minutes later and she recieved both of her pokemon fully recovered. She thanked the nurse and left Cerulean City. She climbed up towards Mt. Moon and went through the tunnel. She didn't find many pokemon to battle, but then again, she was wanting to battle the gym leader in Pewter City. She managed to make it to the end exhausted. She walked into the pokemon center and asked for a room for the night.

As she walked into her room, she released both of her pokemon. Ari jumped around excitedly and explored the room while her newly acquired vulpix sat where she was and glared softly at Floren.

"I'll talk to later when I'm a little more rested. As of now, I'm exhausted, dirty, and sweaty. As soon as I am done with a bath I'll talk to you."

Vulpix glare softened a little and it nodded softly and it leapt onto the bed and curled up. Floren sighed as she entered the bathroom and turned the warm water on. She stripped out of her dirty clothes and stepped lightly into the water. She hummed as the warm water soothed her body. She relaxed in the water and drifted asleep for a few minutes, recuperating. When she realized she would fall asleep if she didn't get out soon, she forced herself to clean herself thoroughly.

Once finished, she climbed out and dried up. With her underclothing and night gown on, she finally left the bathroom and climbed onto the bed. She noticed that the vulpix had already fallen asleep and thus, she decided it best to leave it be and gently slipped under the covers. She quickly fell asleep and had forgotten to find Ari before sleeping.

Andydemon

Nanomachines, Son!
As the group exited the Center they were contemplating their next move, "So what do you think we should do?", Lucia asked, noticing the concern on Lucas' face, he looked a little more pale than usual, "Perhaps we could check out the Gym, maybe Forrest is battling someone right now, if not then we can just go train somewhere for a while, I'd like to catch something before I battle him.", He replied, Lucia put her finger up to her chin as she though for a moment before responding, "Ya, that sounds like an okay plan, and I need to work on a contest appeal so it would work for both of us, maybe if I'm lucky I'll find a Caterpie, I've always wanted a Butterfree, they're so pretty.", "Oh ya, you did talk about how you wanted either that or a Beautifly after I showed you that flock in the forests back home didn't you.", Lucas responded, remembering that she used to hate Bug type Pokemon cause she thought they all look groose until he showed her a flock of Beautifly back in the forests near Floaroma.

"Well I suppose catching one can wait, it's not like they're gonna go anywhere, so let's go, gyms this way.", Lucia said just before Lucas stopped her, Riolu then gave a serious look on his face, "Rio...", "Pichu?", Pichu said puzzled as Lucas and Riolu closed thier eyes and began to concentrate, eventually Lucas opened them and said, "They're nearby, the same people...", "Are they coming our way?", Lucia asked, Lucas shook his head and walked in the direction the Gym was in cautiously as he replied, "No, their aura wasn't coming our way, but I sensed someone else, I think they're chasing someone.", "If someone's in trouble then we have to help them, come on!", Lucia exclaimed before they all rushed towards the Gym.

When they got there Lucas immediatly sensed the cloaked figures rushing towards their direction prompting him, Riolu, Lucia and Pichu to hide behind a nearby wall as they watched them rush by. When Lucas confirmed that they were gone the four stood up from hiding and approached the Gym, as they made it to the entrance Lucas asked, "What's going on, this is getting ridiculous.", "It's probably just a local gang, I suppose some people would take advantage of the lack of police activity these days.", Lucia replied as they entered, they noticed immediatly that Forrest was in fact battling someone else, thinking it would be interesting to watch they decided to take a couple seats around the stands, once they found a seat that gave them a good view of the battle, Lucas and Lucia sat down while their two Pokemon got onto their respective Trainer's lap then the four all focused on the battle to see the Trainer was using a Butterfree against Forrest's Crobat, "Wow, Butterfree really does look cuter in person, this battle looks like it could be fun to watch.", Lucia said as Lucas just sat there watching wordlessly, Lucia took a quick glance at Lucas and noticed he was still unusually pale before looking back at the battle somewhat worried about Lucas.

treespyro

Vintage much?
Vera looked at Gary, "I came to see Professor Oak, I persume that you are him...Am I correct?" Vera asked as she looked at Gary

"Anyway Gary, Is your voice alright" Vera asked as she was wondering what was wrong with Gary's voice

"Anyway, Lets talk about business, My Name is Vera Lebedeva and I am here to learn about the region" she explained as she looked at the snacks

"I am here for contests as a hobby but mainly my Tennis, Swimming and other various sport as a career, So I need a guidebook, Map, Some Reviews and other stuff you can find" she listed as she crossed her legs

"So what do you have with that offer" she asked as she took out her wallet

"By the Way, Here are my Pokemon, Andreas" she said releasing a Corphish "and Tomas" she said releasing a tired Spearow

"Anyway My Brother teaches at Hoenn and is here on a conference, he told me I would get some info from you" she added as she fixed up her hair and got her tennis bag

Zorg

Spongetastic
*hey people, what does Budew say?*

Dan stood at the entrance of route 1.

"Ok Budew, come on out!" he said, tossing the Pokeball into the air and watching as Budew appeared.

"Hey Budew, you wana fight our first battle?" said Dan, shrinking the ball and putting it on his belt.

"Bu!" she replied

"ok, lets look for a Rattata or a Pidgey..." said Dan, walking into route 1.

They walked to a clearing in the grass and then looked around.

"Hey Budew, there's a Rattata, get ready" said Dan, as Budew as she stepped infront of Dan.

'Ok, so Budew should know Absorb and Growth...' he said to himself

Stabberz

The RPG Godfather
Ryan turned to see what the disturbance was, his look changed almost instantly.

"TEAM LIBERATOR," he yelled charging towards where the kid and the three members were standing, his eyes shrunk up spit flying from his mouth, his sword was in his hand faster than he would have imagined he could draw it.

"Prepare to die scum," he yelled running around the boy, and slicing the first guy through the chest, Ryan stabbed through him making sure he was dead, he turned on the second guy, he slashed his head off, which slowed him down a bit, he jumped over the body and advanced on the final member who was shrinking away.

"p..p.. plz, don't kill me I have a family," the guy cried, tears forming on his eyes, he tripped over landing on his butt.

"you should have thought of that before you joined Team Liberator," Ryan muttered slashing off the guys head,"Liberate this," he muttered as he walked back to were he had been standing, he leaned back, looking around he saw the appalled looks on the faces of Forrest and Matt.

"What, they're the bad guys, the more of them we kill, the less Pokemon they'll abduct," he muttered sheathing his sword,"now please carry one,"

ashds

Law and Order: Unova
Matt smiled to what Ryan said about him carrying a sword "I'll think about it. Butterfree, Bug Buzz" Butterfree's wing's were shakeing and then a sound wave seemed to hurt Crobat

"Crobat, Air Slash" Crobat flaped his wing's a bule S he throwen to Butterfree

"String Shot" Matt yelled Butterfree fried a white rope which was able to catch the S "now throw it back" Butterfree span round and then leted go of the S which hit Crobat "Silver Wind" Butterfree flaped her wing's fireing silver shockwave's at Crobat who vaished in a colud of black smoke "S*it it's Haze" Matt said Crobat then flew out of the smoke. "Sleep Powder" Butterfree released some bule powder at Crobat senting it to sleep "warp this up with Psybeam" Butterfree fried a mult-coloured beam at Crobat knocking it out

"Butterfree wins" the judge said

"Go Steelix" Forrest yelled

Last edited: