• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon:A whole new world

X-dramon

Last edited:

Cursed

Heroic Sociopath
No offense, but you just linked to a map of route 29. You didn't even rip it. I'm going to assume that you simply linked to the wrong image.

As for the two comics I saw in your photobucket album, they were hard to read because of their size, the solarbeam seemed to be a mass of mud in the midst of osmosis, and a main character seems to have obtained a very powerful pokemon, relative to the starters in a standard journey comic.

Last edited:

X-dramon

Yeah, cause I copied the wrong thing from photobucket I dident even know I uploaded it.

And that was not a main charater, it was the first bad guy, he well I'm not gonna ruin the third one, lol and yeah I'll try to fix the to smallness

Last edited:

Cursed

Heroic Sociopath
It's okay, I just felt like I needed to point that out. Good luck, but I still can't read your comics. I recommend practicing with your tools, and rewriting your old comics, and please, spell check your work. You haven't sorely messed up, but spelling and grammar are the two things that I see as the failing points of several comics.

Last edited:

X-dramon

Right now I'm making the battles of ep.2 in two spreat parts so you can read them, hope this will be better for everyone.

Jackson

*rubes his head*... ok I have a few things to say...
1. Use speak bubbles.. this is the number one thing that can make a comic good or bad.
2. Zoom in on your people a little dont fill out your whole comic with a pic. of a town that you only care about 20% of whats going on there...
3. try and make some of your own sprites.. dont just us the ones from the games and say its.. Billy.. or Bobby.. make a Billy or Bobby.

work on these things and your comic will be good

Cursed

Heroic Sociopath
When I said I couldn't read your comic, I meant that I couldn't read due to the text size. Maybe the dialogue is the saving point for your comic at this point; I can't tell.

X-dramon

*rubes his head*... ok I have a few things to say...
1. Use speak bubbles.. this is the number one thing that can make a comic good or bad.
2. Zoom in on your people a little dont fill out your whole comic with a pic. of a town that you only care about 20% of whats going on there...
3. try and make some of your own sprites.. dont just us the ones from the games and say its.. Billy.. or Bobby.. make a Billy or Bobby.

work on these things and your comic will be good

I will do that and how do I get spech bubbles?

I might make a new comic and delete this one