• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Adoption Agency

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manene

The Ultimate Absol~
*I found nothing like this and I don't know where else to put it, so it going to be put here.*

Welcome to the Pokemon Adoption Agency, or PAA! This is where you may adopt pokemon and raise it. But until we get more pokemon, there is only one of each. You may not adopt legendaries, though. Also, your adopted Pokemon may already be shiny. You also must make diary entries or whatever you want to call them about how you are doing with your pokemon, what's giong on, ect. For each report you get, you earn credits. They may be used to buy things. Here's what you may buy:

Credit Bush: Buy this and get 5 credits a day! Buy more for more credits! 20
credits
Shiny Food: Feeding this to Pokemon makes them shiny! You may only use one per pokemon. 70 credits
Shinyness Eraser Pill: Give this to a Pokemon to make them normal-colored! Will not work if your Pokemon has had Shiney Food. 60 credits
Legendary Coin: This will let you adopt a legendary Pokemon! 150 credits
Note: More things will be added as I think of them.

Here is what a report should look like:

Credits: 200 Inventory: Credit Bush x10, Shiny Food
----------------------------------------------
Today me and Psych went to the town carnival and had a great time! We rode the ferris wheel, took a train ride around the carnival, and played games. Psych even ended up winning one! He got a Eevee doll for winning. He seemed really happy. We went home after that. Psych played with his Eevee doll when we got there. Later he started getting hungry, so we had dinner. He watched TV with his Eevee doll and fell asleep on the couch. I carried him to bed after I found him. I need to go to, so see ya!

It should look something like that. You must post what Pokemon you are going to adopt. If I say that it is okay to adpot it, then you are free to report. Also, about credits, every Saturday I will give out double credits for reports, ect. I will try to update everyday.

Now that I am done rambling, you may start adopting. I adopt a Ralts.

Current Adopter List
Manene: Ralts

Manene

The Ultimate Absol~
You don't really level it up. It's kind of like the Anime, exept it's like a pet. And it's not really a game.

-Manene out;manene;

Firedance k'Treva

Dragonlady Knight
Hm.. I like. but before i adopt, how many cedits do i start out with? give a few more details before i adopt. Like how you buy items, and if there is a basic starting kit?

Manene

The Ultimate Absol~
You start off with 0 credits. If you are going to buy an item, you must say that you are going to buy the item before you report. And you don't start off with a starter kit. You say something in your report like "We ran out of pokeblocks, so we rushed to the store to buy some."

-Manene out;manene;

Manene

The Ultimate Absol~
Alright, I'll move it to the Games section after getting it approved.

This may be locked.

-Manene out;manene;

Firedance k'Treva

Dragonlady Knight
All righty then. One last question, Is there a limit to how many you adopt? just wondering if you can have two or three. Not like ten or more

Im adopting a charmander, female, named Demona.

Status
Not open for further replies.