• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

-[ Pokemon Advance ]- Battle Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceDragon

Graphics Fan
(Approved by PsiUmbreon)

untitled10nm.gif

This game is a game where you try and become the strongest and best pokemon master

Owner- IceDragon
Co-Owner- Ivyon
2nd Co-Owner- Starter530

Refs
1.Me
2.ICG
3.Blingin G
4.♠Jamie♠
5.ZachiDude

Starter530- Makes chaos pokemon for your team just PM Him and ask for them [ only for co-owners ]
IceDragon- If ya Want to Put it in a TC Just PM [ Your Pokemon Team ] and NOW make chaos pokemon PM me [For Everyone]
Ivyon- Make the TC cards and chaos pokemon just PM here[For Everyone]

ok Now the Is a way to get the same pokemon u want. But u have to use One Of your Pokemon

With The Shiny Ditto I have Now Ya Can make Shiny pokemon

pkfrlgsh132.png
- It Cost you 35 Dollors To make A SHINY Pokemon Of yours

Waiting List For Shiny

Only 4 Pokemon At a time

Adoption house Idea made by [PokemonChapion33]

$Prices$:
Lv. 2-10 = $15- For Sell Link, Link, Link, Link
Lv. 11-25 = $25- For Sell Link
Lv. 26-35 = $30
Lv. 36-50 = $50
Lv. 51- 75 = $ 100
Lv. 76 and up = $200
(Shineies cost an extra $5)

will Put up more soon

Please keep this thread a SPAM free zone. If you need to ask a question then please pm the person you want to ask the question. This counts for challenging a trainer to a battle. If you need to know any information about the game please contact
Me via private message.

To start the game you must show me a picture of what your trainer will look like, as a sprite. If you are really bad at making sprites give me a simple description and I will create you one.
You can then pick a starter pokemon and begin your adventure.

Basic Rules
1. Anyone can battle as long as they have a pokemon.
2. You can capture any pokemonm that will appear randomly, please do not ask for pokemon otherwise you will be banned as it is SPAM. To capture a pokemon you must have some kind of pokeball.
3. You may request to addopt up to two eggs from the list a day. You must keep an egg with you for 2 days to hatch it.
4. Your pokemon will grow a level everytime they defeat an oponent, you will also get money if you defeat a trainer. Your pokemon can also grow a level by having a rae candy used on them.
5. You can breed your own pokemon, once per pokemon a day. You must have one male and one female.
6. You can put 1 pokemon into the daycare if there is a slot free, it will grow one level every day.
7. Items will work the same way as they work in the gameboy games.
8. You can spend money earnt from battles in the shop.
9. You may trade pokemon if both trainers contact me through pm.
10. There will be special events that might mean an unusual twist.
11. Too show the pokemon that you own please put it in your signature as follows:
Pokemon in party, Pokemon in PC, Items. If your pokemon are anwhere else then please set it out in the same way. Please put all of this in hyperlinks and not the actual picture, so that your sig is not too big. You can only have 6 pokemon in your party.
12. Any new trainer will recieve $100.
13. After each time you complete a certain kind of tournement you will have the option to have a fresh start and leave all your pokemon in the PC and raise new pokemon. If you do this you will recieve a special prize if u can beat a gym leader
Please try to keep this a SPAM free zone otherwise we will not be able to play.

Example of a Trainer Tournemnet:
You may have to collect eight badges and then compete in a league.

Fire Starters
emespr004.png
emespr155.png
emespr255.png

Water Starters
emespr007.png
emespr158.png
emespr258.png

Grass Starters
emespr001.png
emespr152.png
emespr252.png

Thunder starter
emespr025.png

Egg list:
newegglist7bj.png

Daycare
1.A:TORKOAL Left By icedragon
2.A:Sableye Left By ZachiDude
3.A: B:
4.A: B:
5.A: B:
6.A: B:

Shop:
http://img74.imageshack.us/my.php?image=items6nq.png

To battle you send out one pokemon if it is a single battle or two if it is a double. You then command it to do somthing. It does not just have to be moves you can say jum high in the air and do a flamethrower while turning around. I will be the referee and tell you the HP and status of the pokemon.

If there is anything that you are unsure of please pm me, but do not post it in the thread.

If u Want to become Ref For the pokemon Battles Just PM me Ok

And I repeat NO SPAMMING

Trainer/Starter
IceDragon-
39cw.png

Ice Cold Glalie-
19me.png

~♥Artemis♥~-
26ff.png

Chaos Control-
Trainer1.png

Pokeshipping Togetic-
trainer2.png

Flareon22-
trainer3.png

BlazikenTyphlosion-
trainer4.png

Blingin G-
trainer55.png

Terria-
trainer6.png

Kawaii_May-
trainer95nq.png

Wigu-
NewMember1.png

Polirick-
newmember2.png

GunsoBalds-
untitled8qz.png

Starter530-
thbirdcatcher0qo.png

General Blaze-
untitled2wu.png

Flaze-
untitled7dp.png

Mew Master-
trainer11.png

~Hanatchi~-
21js.png

Ilovpikachu-
56991180.png

Chikorita III-
03ed9240.png

NeoCrisis873-
821e2728.png

La Carlotta -
ee2b9e08.png

devin the gangsta-
eba5092c.png

Ivyon-
bcf0cb74.jpg

mew08-
recoloroflance3dk7gp.png

If your name is not on here PM me and tell me ok

Pokemon Battle Gyms

Gym Leader / Pokemons
frlgemtr116.png
emespr074.png
emespr204.png
- Lvl 10 all
frlgemtr129.png
emespr086.png
emespr194.png
- Lvl 15 all
frlgemtr075.png
emespr310.png
- Lvl 18 all
frlgemtrex006.png
emespr123.png
emespr125.png
- Lvl 22 all
frlgemtrex004.png
emespr372.png
emespr375.png
- Lvl 26 all
frlgemtr055.png
emespr282.png
- Lvl 29 all
frlgemtrex011.png
emespr248.png
emespr149.png
- Lvl - 34 all
frlgemtr132.png
emespr003.png
emespr006.png
emespr009.png
- Lvl 40 all

Rules to Battle a Gym Leader
* You CAn Only Challenge Them by order That u see
* If You lose the battle u can try again the next day
* I will Tell you where the Gym Are Open Or Closed
* Some of the Are Tag Team battle and some of them are One on One
* You can work together with someone esle that play here in one of your tag team GYM BATTLE ONLY
* If you WIN you will Get a Badge... If you get all 8 You can go to the Battle Tower and get 4 More Badges
* Last Rule You have to make SUre you have the same amount for more pokemon to battle them
* The GYM leader pokemon get stronger everytime you battle them

Warning List
1.Blingin G - 1 time
2.Jessie_James - 1 time
3.General Blaze - 1 time
4.Chikorita III- 1 time
5.WaterTrainer33 - 1 time
6.Zachidude- 1 time

The Battle Tower Gym Leaders

frlgemtr113.png
emespr106.png
emespr107.png
emespr237.png
- Level 65 All
frlgemtr117.png
emespr186.png
emespr321.png
emespr176.png
- Level 65 All
frlgemtr134.png
emespr007.png
emespr256.png
- Level 65 All
frlgemtr135.png
emespr025.png
emespr277.png
emespr232.png
emespr362.png
emespr253.png
emespr006.png
- Level 65 All

LOOKING FOR TO PEOPLE TO BE REF BUT YOU NEED TO KNOW HOW TO SPELL RIGHT AND TYPE FAST.... IF ANYONE WANT TO BECOME ONE JUST PM ME

Last edited:

Ice Cold Glalie

hi ID can i start?? can i have a FR sprite but instead of having a red hat have a geen hat and coat:

Starter: Treecko

NOTE: To everyone, i can only do level ups ask ID for adoptions or to start journey

EDIT: can i have a grass egg, if you want me to give eggs aswell, could you send me the sprites for them ID??

EDIT 2: when ever IceDragon is offline PM me to ask any questions

I now can do the eggs come on we need more people

EDIT: Badges won- Me- Boulder
ChaosDragon- Boulder

Last edited:

Ice Cold Glalie

~♥Artemis♥~ said:
Can I play?

Here's my trainer sprite:

17mb.png

Starter: Totodile
emespr158.png

And can I have a Poison egg? 'Kay, thanks, IceDragon! ^^

Yeah you can play i will send you your totodile by PM but IceDragon will have to do your egg cos i haven't got the sprites

Flareon22

Earth Trainer
Very Sory

I am very sory that my battle challenge failed, I know I am a player noit an owner, but I was very upset when ID's last thread was closed. I am glad that mine has been shut and ID now has one as I believe he is a much better owner. I get bored very easily and that is a weakness of mine, but I am glad ID now has one.

Anyway, I know a lot of people are upset with me, but think about this if it wasn't for me this thread would not exist. Please may I play ID I will have a male Pikachu as my starter.

Here is my trainer:

Last edited:

Ice Cold Glalie

Flareon22 said:
I am very sory that my battle challenge failed, I know I am a player noit an owner, but I was very upset when ID's last thread was closed. I am glad that mine has been shut and ID now has one as I believe he is a much better owner. I get bored very easily and that is a weakness of mine, but I am glad ID now has one.

Anyway, I know a lot of people are upset with me, but think about this if it wasn't for me this thread would not exist. Please may I play ID I will have a male Pikachu as my starter.

Here is my trainer:

you can join like i said but you have to appear on the thread more than once in a blue moon,

ID pokeshipper toegtic needs to be put on the first post and Flareon22 but i'm not sure about the other chaos control is his picture classed as a sprite??

people who got their pokemon yesterday can start getting level ups once a day- one level

Last edited:

Ice Cold Glalie

i'm sending it

Ice Cold Glalie

i'm sorry not straight away you only got pikachu today anyway ID & I need to talk over what type of gyms there is. i'll talk to ID and get back to you

;362; ICG

IceDragon

Graphics Fan
Wow so many people sorry i wasn't here all day today i was at my cusion house

If ICG Didn't send your stuff yet just PM me ok

P

pokemon master and lover

yu

ill join , my starter will be treeko,heres my trainer
i want a poison egg

Ice Cold Glalie

did everyone get thier eggs and pokemon, anyone need eggs hatched and pokemon levelled up?

Terria

Azelf Inquisition
I Wanna Join!!
Starter:totodile(if i cant have it,then i want torchic)
Sprite:Winoa (i know i spelt it wrong!!!If not,then i want Team magma Female in light green)
Eggs: Dragon and Water
Can i release pokemon?

thank you!!

P.S:totodile is female
P.P.S:Call my trainer Terria as well
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Next Day
lvl up totodile

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.