• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Advanced 3 DVD Boxset Volume 1 question. Help!

Psydaquil

Psyduck + Cyndaquil
Ok, I really really enjoyed the Advanced boxset with 3 dvds and the first half of the series, but does anyone know if and when a volume 2 of pokemon advanced will come out with the last 20 episodes? Please Help, because id really love to own the whole series. I know they did this with Masterquest.

Raevell

Psydaquil said:
Ok, I really really enjoyed the Advanced boxset with 3 dvds and the first half of the series, but does anyone know if and when a volume 2 of pokemon advanced will come out with the last 20 episodes? Please Help, because id really love to own the whole series. I know they did this with Masterquest.

I'm assuming they will, the question truly is when. I'd like to know myself. I have gotten impatient and I'm buying the DVD's individually. It's a touch more expensive, but I'm terrible at waiting.

Jason Park

The Steel Master
Yeah, I'm waiting for the second boxset as well. If it's coming out really late, I might just buy individual DVDs.

kaibachaoschampion

Feather Trainer
Judging by the way that a lot of people are impatiant, this is possibly just another reason why 4Kids won't release Uncuts for their Animes, they probably thing that people will get impatiant, but the edits and then also the uncuts.

Heh, they'll release it, probably when no ones buying the individual DVD's.