1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

POKEMON ADVANCED BATTLE new intro

Discussion in 'Pokémon Animé Discussion' started by phoenix12, Sep 17, 2005.

1. Spoiler tags people, they're your friend when your not in the spoiler forum. charger170 and skarmachild.

I love the new intro, it's so catchy and great ^^ One of the best.

2. Rex Kamex

Rex Kamex Well-Known Member

Then again though, Ash isn't the one singing, so the anonymous person who is singing could be unbeatable.

3. Black Hayate

Black Hayate Ablare en Español.

I love it, but it has LOTS of spoilers. One of my frineds saw it and told me," Abe, what was that blue pokemon sitting on the tree?" My cousin told me that bonsly, Munchlax, Manyula and Rukario are in it.

4. Don't forget about Manene, [spoil]James's new Pokemon![/spoil]

5. ChaosMage

ChaosMage Izit cuz I is black?

I want Speed Deoxys to have an episode!!! You can't deny it needs one!

6. skarmachild

skarmachild Cheer up.

What are you on? Chimecho is about as useful as Dunsparce. Manene owns you and is now officially my new favourite pokemon!! Look at him, hes adorbale. Plus my sis has a big plushie of him from the pkmn center in Japan. It's awesome (the center and Manene plush)

And who's that? Richie?! Max?! Wait yeh, must be Max, he's so unbeatable.

7. Rex Kamex

Rex Kamex Well-Known Member

Well, the only time I remember him battling was at the Trainer's School, and he didn't lose that battle because it was interuppted, so technically, Max could be unbeatable.

But seriously, it's obviously not Ash, so as long as the singer isn't beatable, there isn't a problem.

8. Satoshi

Satoshi リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー

People are taking the words of the song a little too literally. >_>;

The song says "unbeatable" because a trainer's goal is to be unbeatable. :rolleyes:

9. Gaiash

Gaiash Champion Scientist

exactly plus its a song. Ever heard that song "Words Greatest", its a song live with it.

I really want to sing Unbeatable, its an awesome intro. But who would be willing to make the background music for me, or do the "whooahohohoh" and "Adanced Battle"?

10. wobbanut

wobbanut Team Awesome

I don't mean to be a pest, but is this thread ever going to close? It's five weeks into the season already.

11. Hejiru

Hejiru Rev up those fryers

I loved the intro. (Wow, they showed every single legendary in the intro.) But who is that pokemon in the cape jumped into the sky like that? Is it a new D/P pkmn? Or is it Rukario, like my friend says? It dosent look like Rukario....

12. Porygandrew

Porygandrew Well-Known Member

It's mewtwo.

13. Hejiru

..........Mewtwo dosent have four creepy glowing eyes...........
    Besides, why would Mewtwo be in the intro for Advanced Battle?

14. Gravy

Gravy Contaminated KFC

WHY WOULD ALL THE OTHER LEGENDARIES BE THERE TOO?!

I don't see where the hell you got the idea he has 'four glowing eyes'. Though I do happen to know that double vision usually indicates that corrective eyewear is needed.

For the record, I still find it hillarious that so many people have (or had) a difficult time telling that its Mewtwo. Because I fail to see how it could be anything but Mewtwo.

G'night all!

Last edited: Oct 27, 2005
  15. Hejiru

Since when does Mewtwo have four creepy glowing eyes?

16. Gravy

Gravy Contaminated KFC

Since never.

17. Heracross

Heracross Custom User Title

Breaking news today in the scientific community as scholars discover that 1=4!

18. Hejiru

That looks nothing like mewtwo! And he dosent have eyes like that!

Oh, and heracross, whats your point?

;132;[SPOIL]This is my 300th post![/SPOIL];132;

Last edited: Oct 29, 2005
  19. Heracross

Heracross Custom User Title

I was sarcastically making fun of your incompetence. ;/

The point is, if you don't think it's Myuutsuu then you're wrong.

20. Hejiru

What is Myuutsu?