• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

POKEMON ADVANCED BATTLE new intro

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Heracross said:
Breaking news today in the scientific community as scholars discover that 1=4!
Oh, so THATS why I got a D on my Maths exam! :D

Jigglychu said:
That looks nothing like mewtwo! And he dosent have eyes like that!
Yes it does~
I don't think I can make it any clearer than that.

LBB

suw00p
-Absol- said:
I'm pretty sure that was Tucker.

BTW, the intro should come to the UK pretty soon, but it sounds messed up. I'd like to see the 4th Gen pokemon though. And they could've included english names for Rukario, Manyula and Manene in the intro.

ok before you say anything ( or flame) i just wanted to ask who is tucker?
pls dont flame

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Tucker is the Frontier Brain who dresses like a Fairy

indigestible_wad

Jigglychu said:
That looks nothing like mewtwo! And he dosent have eyes like that!
That looks so much like mewtwo it's not even funny. And what's with basing it's whole appearance on the eyes?
Oh, and heracross, whats your point?
His point was sarcasm. Generally sarcasm points out the obvious or makes fun of another person in an indirect way.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Generally sarcasm points out the obvious or makes fun of another person in an indirect way.

No Duh.

Yes it does~
I don't think I can make it any clearer than that.

I still dont think it looks like mewtwo.

Adios. :D

Gaiash

Champion Scientist
Jigglychu said:
No Duh.

Hes wearing a freaking cloak. His heads easy to notice. Mewtwo ears for example plus Mewtwos eyes glowed purple in Mewtwo Strikes back and Mewtwo Returns. Yeah thats Mewtwo, hes gone and pulled a Rokusho by getting a cloak.

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
I thought the Myuutsuu disscussion was over.....>.>

Jigglychu said:
I loved the intro. (Wow, they showed every single legendary in the intro.) But who is that pokemon in the cape jumped into the sky like that? Is it a new D/P pkmn? Or is it Rukario, like my friend says? It dosent look like Rukario....
You're contradicying yourself, you know. You said it showed every single legendary, so that Pokemon that jumped into the sky has to be Myuutsuu. :)
What is Myuutsu?
What do you think? >_>

[IMG200]http://img463.imageshack.us/img463/5784/omg8gy.jpg[/IMG200] [IMG200]http://img463.imageshack.us/img463/7810/omgedited5eu.jpg[/IMG200]
(Four eyes, my a**)Hmmmm.....That looks like Myuutsuu....But in your theory, it isn't......

OMG! Myuutsuu has a brother! :eek:

Last edited:
P

PokeTrainer7783

I still haven't taped any episodes yet from Advance Battle. *cries* I guess I could tape it tomorrow though. :D

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
AtoMan said:
Well it DOESN'T have m2's eyes. it looks rather like Jasmine.
Yes it does. That's when Mewtwo's eyes glow purple. ;/ And, how does it look like Jasmine? o_O;

Compare~:

[IMG200]http://www.serebiiforums.com/images/avatars/anime/Mewtwo.PNG[/IMG200]
Myuutsuu with a wonderer's cape.

[IMG200]http://www.serebiiforums.com/images/avatars/anime/MewtwoUsingPowers.jpg[/IMG200]
Myuutsuu with glowing eyes.

[IMG200]http://img463.imageshack.us/img463/5784/omg8gy.jpg[/IMG200]
The shadowy figure with wondering cape AND glowing eyes.

It is Myuutsuu. THE END. ;/

Last edited:

AtoMan

Restoring the Kanto
so they screwed up the intro, because it doesn't look like mewtwo, even if it is.

Heracross

Custom User Title
People have provided numerous pictures and evidence that the shadowy figure does look like Myuutsuu. If you still can't see the resemblance then I feel sorry for you

J

Jelly♥Winry

Just a question: Who are the people near the end of the intro?

F

FerreTrip

Dudes: The guy in the cloak is Mewtwo, the coolest poké ever. I remember seeing a japanese trailer for...I think Wishing Star of Seven Nights...? Yeah, that's it, I think. Anyway, in it, it had a flashback of the other movies, and Mewtwo, IN A CLOAK, was standing on a rooftop. And besides, if you can't see his horns, and his SINGLE left eye glowing red for dramatic effect, you've gotta be blind. I'm serious. Heracross, I agree; if you can't see Mewtwo/Myuutsuu, you need HELP, man. I was like, "HOLY ****!!" when I saw Mewtwo in the intro, and it officially became the best intro ever in dubbed history. I do believe this is a honkin' huge step for 4Kids, yannow? Hey, keep THIS up, and we may just be seeing more stuff that they wouldn't allow through, that or uncut eps being aired on Cartoon Network(on Miguzi, replacing that lame-o looking Yu-Gi-Oh! GX). I liked the music, sounded okay, and I liked the entire thing, especially the frontier brains thing. Coincedence: Noland, the only guy who's not a silluete in the into, is the first brain I've ever fought...and I lost. I KNEW I SHOULD'VE KEPT HIM IN!! *whacks head repetedly* I WAS THIS-->[ ] CLOSE TO VICTORY, I SWEAR!! Grrrr...I hope Ash kicks his *** BIGTIME. Wait, does he? *finally gets shot*

Addydo

X-Men/Pokemon Fan!
Lil Brother said:
During the part with all the wild Pokemon in the ocean jumping around, Lugia flies overhead. 4Kids cut Lugia out so they could create their mutant theme baby.

Mutant theme baby!? :confused:
Explain! :confused: