• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Adventure Squad

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
I know I know, I did this before and it died because of my own...lack of time. But now I have a gap, on Fridays. Yay! So I will restart this game and hope and pray that I will do a good job on this.

Summary: The game is set to an elimination standard. You brave, young warriors will attempt to climb dangerous mountains, swim in shark-infested seas, or worse, play dance-dance revolution, to fight against the tyrant pokemon of all the lands you will traverse. Each time the story continues, someone will die.

Owner:CyberBlastoise

Suspended: If you see any of the following posting on the forum after being suspended report them...

Main Rules:

1. Follow all of the standard Serebii forum rules.
2. At most 16 contestants can enter.
3. You can only vote once…If you vote more than once, then your vote will final vote will be the one that counts, however you may not change your vote after changing it a second time (in other words, if you change it two times, you cannot change it again.)
4. I understand if you accidently voted for someone that you did not mean to after your third vote. If this is the case pm me first so I can approve it.
5. To vote, you must post your vote...
6. Anyone, in the game or out of the game, may vote.
7. If you evolve twice, every four continuations of the story will result in you evolving.
8. If you evolve once, the sixth continuation will result in you evolving.
9. If you don’t evolve at all, then good luck.
10. Every two continuations will result in a sub-boss pokemon.
11. Any profanity in your vote or post may result in automatic death to your character and/or you will not be allowed to vote until after two more seasons.
12. No begging me to lighten your sentence.
13. Unlike most elimination forums, there will be two winners.
14. I will not be accepting ANY co-owners, except by my own decision. Do NOT ask at all, I will automatically say "No."

Entry Rules
1. You must post your entry on the forum.
2. No choosing legendaries
3. You may re-enter the same species of pokemon after each season, but they must have a different name and different personality.
4. No entering more than one pokemon per season.
5. You must enter in First stage pokemon (No evolved pokemon).
6. Any pokemon with a baby form is considered evolved.

Entry forum

Name: The name of your pokemon
Species: What type of pokemon you are
Weapon of choice: Sword, Bow, and Spear (optional)
Armor: The type of Armor your character wears (optional)
Personality: Self-explanatory

Now that that's out of the way. Here's the players.

Generals:
Silver ;009; - CyberBlastoise
Galahad ;475; - CyberBlastoise

Players:
Razor ;037; - Treeconator11
Henry Archiphical ;263; - Kuriboh361
Lola ;116; - ZFXZFX
Larry ;246; - renoum
Allan ;443; - GoodPokemonTrainer121
Mattman ;041; - Mattman324
Rhype ;111; - Houndude619
Riley ;215; - glalieguy
BOOM - ;100; - Dittoman97
Flair - ;058; - Super Riolu31
Sir Lamorak Cashmere - ;142; - Poke Hunter
Dan - ;396; - Mudkip8003
Shen - ;307; - Pandafish
Granite - ;209; - granbull guy
Raltos - ;280; - EnGallade
Lily - ;303; - Mawile412
Zappy - ;172; - Togekiss.Torchic

Last edited:

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
good, it's been accepted. I hope the double post is okay.

Anyways, like I said, I will be able to update fridays :D

Oh and also...It'll be more than likely classic PAS instead of the other two, and this time it'll take off more than likely =D. Plus here's the two characters I have as generals just to let you know what they're like.

Name: Silver
Species: Blastoise ;009;
Weapon of choice: Sword
Armor: None
Personality: Silver is the type to take this war very seriously. However, he cares very deeply about his fellow soldiers and wishes to end this war as soon as possible. He also had a deep bond with his brother, which was killed by a certain Psycho Mewtler. Naturally, Silver hates Psycho for what he did and now wants to exact justice/revenge (depending on your point of view).

Name: Galahad
Species: Gallade ;475;
Weapon of choice: Two daggers. One attached to each of his blades.
Armor: He wears very light chain armor.
Personality: Galahad does not take things as seriously as he should, it does not mean that he ALWAYS goofs off about the subject. The Gallade however does have a sense of justice and will make sure that it is served in the correct dish. Galahad makes sure that the soldiers stay in line, without using negative insults or yelling.

Treeconator11

Ultranumb
Name: Razor
Species: ;037; Vulpix.
Weapon of choice: Two daggers, and a bow and arrow.
Armor: Light leather.
Personality: A definite goofball, Razor is funny as hell. He's highly skilled in tracking as well as his weapons. He is very funny, but knows just when it's time to get serious.

Hopefully this thing will lift of the ground, instead of crashing and burning like last time.

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
Name: Henry Archiphicial.
Species: ;263;
Weapon of choice: Henry uses his razor sharp claws and diamond hard dagger to battle. His dagger is made out a sharp rock he found in a cave.
Armor: At most times, he wears armour made out of banana leaves from the beach. He finds it comfy to wear.
Personality: Henry is the kind who loves to create things using things around him. He can create mostly anything with whatever he can find. He has created hundreds of stuff all ready but he always carries three items with him everywhere. His armour, his dagger and a small little bottle he made out of banana leaves, honey, berry juices, bloods of prey and a bottlecap. Inside, he keeps what he calls his, 'Rooster Booster' which he describes, increases his speed when he takes a whiff out of it.

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
so now we have a genius of the group, nice. Okay, well, we still have quite a bit to go though so here's a question in the meantime.
Is there anything you want to see in the land of Mewtopia this time around?

For those of you unfamiliar with the first PAS, the land of Mewtopia was the land we went around. Led by Psycho Mewtler the ;151;. His goals are simple, conquering the world. Mewtopia has a desert and a forest so far, but I will add more to it, perhaps I will even draw up a map for it eventually.

ZFXZFX

Name: Lola
Species: ;116;
Weapon of choice: She uses her attacks.
Armor: She has normal Steel Armour.
Personality: She thinks of herself to be overly strong, so thats why she doesn't have any weapons. She is mostly nice, but she hates when other pokemon annoy her. If they do she will go into a short and painful rage. She tries to always look her best, even at places that she doesn't need to look great at. Even though she does that, she doesn't find many things disgusting. She is very determined to evolve, because she loves Kingdras.

Last edited:

renoum

silently, we wait
Name: Larry
Species: ;246; Larvitar
Weapon of choice: Bow & Arrow and Tomahawks
Armor: Diamond Armor. He aquired this while on a trip to a faraway land.
Personality: He is a knight with valour. He puts his friends before anything and is willing to do anything for world peace. He is able to use his tomahawks excellently and fires an arrow with near perfect aim. He is intelligent even though he looks to be all brawn, Larry proves you can have brain and brawn in one package. He desperately wants to evolve to Tyranitar as his whole family have evolved before him.

Last edited:

Copygoo

Page of Heart
Ah, this game. I remember the original PAS. Cyber, do you mind if I use my entry from the first PAS, the one with the wacky weapons?

Name: Allan
Species: ;443;
Weapon of choice: Daggar
Armor: Regular metal armor.
Personality: He likes to help people. likes to joke around. But when it's time to fight he gets very serious. He only rude when someone annoys him or gets him angry. He never gives up, he keeps on fighting.

Last edited:

mattman324

aka Shiny_Feraligatr
Name: Mattman
Species: ;041;
Weapon: Power Fangs (goes over Teeth.)
Armor: Flying Armor (light armor with wings)
Personality: Mattman is laid-back. He does not really like to fight, yet he must occasionally. Therefore, he has grown to like quick battles: he doesn't have to battle as much as in a long battle, and he can take out his opponents quickly. He is also noted to be rather smart by Zubat standards.

Houndude619

Like a BadLuck Absol
Name- Rhype
Species- ;111;
Gender- Male
Weapon- Thunder Horn (His electrified horn).
Armor- A thin ice plate under his body. And a rocky armor on his back.
Personality- Rhype is a bit of a harsh pokemon and a loner. He will insult others or keep to himself. He very rarely opens up. Anyone gets on his bad side he is not afraid to shock them with his Thunder Horn(which he got by a coincidence at birth). It is because of as a child he is a loner every time he would hang out with friends he would accidently shock them leading them to distance themselves from Rhype.

glalieguy

Almost there, buddy.
yayy! It's back. <3

Name: Riley
Species: Sneasel (;215;)
Weapon of choice: Poisoned Daggers (again)
Armor: Light Platinum Cloak
Personality: Really reserved and quiet. He almost never talks to anybody, but he is a very cheerful whenever he eats chocolate.

Last edited:

Treeconator11

Ultranumb
GPT, Glalieguy, your signs up both have problems.

GPT, Allen should be a Gible

Glalieguy, Riley should be a Snesal (Don't know how to spell it.)

You can only use a basic pokemon sign up guys.

Dittoman97

Piplup?
Name: BOOM!!!!
Species: ;100;
Weapon: Expldoing (He can't have a sword, bpw, or sheild, he has no arms...)
Armor: He wears a metal armor around him, but other than that, he has none...
Personality: A playful fellow, he will play, he enjoys exploding on the enemy, but is vulnurable and many explode on the squad

Last edited:

super riolu31

"KAWAII!!"
Name: Flair
Species:;058; growlithe
Weapon of choice: Flaming Daggers [like poisin daggers but gives a terrible burn]
Armor: heated iron, with diamonds encrusted on it.
Personality: funny guy, but dont think he is weak, he can beat the crud out of a angry snorlax, or a sleeping groudon...

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
all are accepted.

@treeconator - thank you for informing them.

@ Copygoo - Sure...I'll let you use Darion if you want.

EDIT: Flair is now added.