• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Adventures 20th Anniversary Art Book: 4 Posters..?

So the description for this Pokemon Adventures artbook

https://www.viz.com/read/art-book/p...tion-book-the-art-of-pokemon-adventures/12803

"includes exclusive sketches and storyboards, four pull-out posters"

I got the book at the library, and it only seems to have one one poster in it in the front that's made to be pulled out...

There are, in addition to the poster, three pages of nice art that fold out, but they don't seem to be made to come out..?

I'm just curious if anyone who owns the book has tried to pull these out because I was thinking of buying the book myself so I could maybe put it up on the wall because it looks really nice.

Is it just a mistake from VIZ or do they actually come out easier than they look? (Or are there other posters in the book that are missing..?)

I was going to ask the library if I could keep the poster in the front that's made to come out but it has an issue...