• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Adventures (Animated)

einsteinix

Hi everyone! I'm thinking of animating the first arc (Red,Blue,and Green) of the Pokemon manga (Pokemon Adventures). The story line will be exactly the same as the manga and I'm going to try and animate it to resemble the manga artwork as closely as possible, also I'm going to produce all of the music for the anime myself as well. The reason I'm posting this is to see how many of you would be interested in watching this, and I'm also looking for voice work being as it would be difficult to do all the voice overs on my own. If I get a good response with the first arc I would do the rest as well. Let me know what you guys think and if you are interested in doing voice overs.

Thank you!

Kaiserin

please wake up...
Do you have any examples of previous work? Or any experience with animation, music composition, or project management?

Because if not, I'll spare you a buttload of tl;dr and say that, unfortunately, this is probably going to go nowhere fast. Not a pleasant thing to hear, I know, but it's difficult (read: basically impossible) to propose a project with no examples or details about what you plan to do and have it actually accomplish anything.