• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Adventures Black and White volume 6

Ace of Shades

It's supposed to come out 3 days from now but I found it today at my bookstore. I'm currently reading it and will answer any questions once I finish.

And feel free to discuss

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Chapters included, plus names.

What is Tep's new nickname.

Thanks in advance.

Ace of Shades

His nickname is kinda lousy, Nite. Chapter Names are Adventure 18-Big City Battles, Adventure 19-The Case of the Missing Pokemon, and Adventure 20-At Liberty on Liberty Garden.

lolipiece

Staff member
You'd rather it be Pig?

lolipiece

Staff member
Also, one more question. What Pokemon is on the back cover?

lolipiece

Staff member
But he's Gigi's knight in burning armor (at least for another couple of volumes). Makes sense to me.

matt0044

But he's Gigi's knight in burning armor (at least for another couple of volumes). Makes sense to me.

Yeah, Nite kinda sounds cool, if you ask me. Hell, Black make a catchphrase out of it when he wins. "Nitey Nite!"

Nah, I kid.

3D992

The Living Hologram
He should name it Pig, Pig, then Boar. Simple. Creativity wise, Nite is just on the end of Pignite.

Rex Kamex

He should name it Pig, Pig, then Boar. Simple. Creativity wise, Nite is just on the end of Pignite.

Aside from what e9310103838 said, "Pig" it's just on the end of Tepig and the beginning of Pignite. And it's an animal name.

Although Green the girl had her Snubbull "Bull"...

lolipiece

Staff member
[img139]http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/8687/vol6.png[/img139]

Amazon finally got off their lazy butts and uploaded the full size cover.

Feh. This should've been here at least two weeks ago. The last five volumes were.

jstinftw!

hey trainer
:(

My store is still on Volume 4. We get everything late.

And considering the other alternatives, I think Nite's ok, I can deal with that. It's Emboar's name that I'm worried about. Will it be 'Em' or 'Boar'?