• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon (Adventures) Black & White volume 7

Found it at my local bookstore; it mostly consisted of scanlated chapters (scanlated chapters 8-10) except for the last one, which covered Black's battle against Elesa. Didn't buy it, so I can't post the chapter names.

One edit: When Skyla does her air show, rather than writing, "Let's enjoy Musical", her plane writes, "Let's enjoy the Pokemon Musical". The editing's not that bad, although it's still pretty clear that "the Pokemon" part wasn't originally there. But yeah, pass there since now the message makes grammatical sense.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Yay for grammar fixing.

ReiZerou

So has anyone bought it yet? I haven't got it, but I will in a couple of days. I would like to know the chapter names and if they say anything about the next volume, because they haven't announced anything past vol. 8 even though they have announced other Pokémon manga for October. They better not stop publishing Black/White now.

lolipiece

Staff member
I ordered the book last week. If I'm lucky, it should arrive today.

I'll keep us updated when it comes out.

EverChanger

エヴァーチェンジャー
I have it. Titles are:

ABW021: Sandstorm
ABW022: To Make a Musical
ABW023: Special Delivery
ABW024: Battle on a Roller Coaster (Gym Battle VS Elesa)

Pokémon on the back cover is Maractus. I haven't read the originals so I can't speak for any edits.

lolipiece

Staff member
However, I can.

In terms of art, nothing is censored. Not even Elesa's infamous intro.

blob

Does anyone else think that Viz are kind of stupid to release the BW chapters out before Japan does? There could be a lot more added to the story when the 10th chapter goes into Volumes and that way Viz will just have to re-translate BW at some point...

Majiata

Well, of course that is some kind of badly thought, but I guess that Viz don't really care. I mean, they also started releasing the DP-Arc although they didn't release the third generation arcs and at least FRLG is needed for the final battle of DP ... Well, let's see what they do about DP.
If there are any mayor edits in BW when the arc comes out in the volumes in Japan, I don't think that Viz will rerelease the thing.

Rex Kamex

Does anyone else think that Viz are kind of stupid to release the BW chapters out before Japan does? There could be a lot more added to the story when the 10th chapter goes into Volumes and that way Viz will just have to re-translate BW at some point...

I already figured they'd release the B/W graphic novel-sized volumes sometime after Japan does. Haven't read vol. 7 of this, and I don't know when Viz made the decision to do this, but so far the story's been flowing well, imo. Did the D/P saga have a lot of changes? It's had some, but I don't know how much, and how significant they were.